Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. Using Avast Firewall. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. Using Avast Firewall. (1131 Views)

7 Ways To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. / How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. Using Avast Firewall. by fedrick901(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
How to Reduce Data cost on Android. Using Avast
Firewall.
A lot of android users complain of data consumption
on their android phone.
Not every location have free WiFI (wireless) internet
access. Most of us use our mobile data to surf the
net.
To be honest, I am an android user and lover. I have
be spending lot to get to the internet using my S5
Android smart phone. And I recently discover how to
Reduce data cost on my Android smart phone.
Before I proceed, you have to know
what is Firewall.
According to Wikipedia, Firewall, is a software or
hardware based on network security or gateway
server that controls outgoing and incoming traffic. It
helps to secure internal or external network. Eg the
internet,Wifi. It also protect treat from public
internet.
So as you can see it can secure incoming and
outgoing Traffic.
Note: you android smart Phone must have root
access to do this.
How To Reduce Data Usage using Avast Mobile
Security
Kindly read more http://www.azokatheo.com/blog/how-to-reduce-data-cost-on-android-using-avast-firewall/
Re: How To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. Using Avast Firewall. by fedrick901(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
If it work for you don't forget to drop ur comment

(1) (Reply)

Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Get Microsoft Lumia 530 Phone For Just N17,000 / Please What's Is This Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.