Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Female Student Needs Your Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Student Needs Your Advice (754 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Student Needs Your Advice by jaylister(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
I am a 23 years old girl from Rivers State, from the family of late Mr. Rumuola, the son of the founding father of my community rumuola.
Am a Christian from a Christian family, a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God (triumphant parish rumuola) we believed in God and God has been grateful to us
I Mercy Rumuola a newly graduated female student of university of Benin, (UNIBEN)
Has been in a relationship with one Mr. Olatunde Kainde a Managing Director of Union Bank one of the branches in Benin the capital city of Edo State, the story is that this guy has been with me when i was nothing to when I became something, the fact is that this guy has been my all source of income, he pays my school bills, he sends my mom who is a widow some cash every month end, this young cash has helped me a lot, they are too numerous to mention.
But in my final year i began to fall in love with a cute young boy whose seems to look like who don’t have anything doing and this boy loves me too but my first boy friend keep accusing me of chea........SEE MORE
http://afrik9ja..com/2014/06/a-girl-from-port-harcourt-needs-advic.html
Re: A Female Student Needs Your Advice by sarmiie(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
baba post full story for hia joor....odawise,lock up.
Re: A Female Student Needs Your Advice by adegwurulez(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
bloggers and their wahala sha. I find it hard to believe a lady who intends to cheat on(or rather, dump) her boy friend would happily give her full info to some blogger(to the extent of even stating her family background). You guys are taking libel to a whole new level.

1 Like

Re: A Female Student Needs Your Advice by iammodel(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: A Female Student Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, myndYaSefO...what do u take us for

The next tym u post a poo like dix,e no go funny o

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Releases May/june 2014 Results / The difference in Educating A Woman and a man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.