Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song (945 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Analysis Of Dorobucci Video! / Top Ten Nigerian Lyricist Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song by princesaam(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ladies and Gents, can someone judge with me on Dorobucci Lyrics By The Mavins Feat Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid, D'Prince, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello And Di'Ja

In mine opinion i will say "Tiwa Savage" kill it more than the rest of the crew and that's the reason why i'mma give her this;

1. Tiwa Savage (Best & Winner)
2. Korede Bello (The guy is good and also using his voice so well) (name sake thou) smiley
3. Di'Ja (wow, all i can say about her is just "wow')
4. Dr Sid (Good)
5. Don Jazzy (Big Boss)
6. D'Prince (Omoba) (name sake thou) wink
7. Reekado Banks (unknown)

Re: Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song by COMPAQ(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Korede bello for me! What a fresh new addition to our music scene. He just might be the next whiz kid. He reminds me of tevin Campbell.
Re: Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
It is songs like this that make the previous genation think we are retards undecided
Re: Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song by COMPAQ(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
kolawaxxy: It is songs like this that make the previous genation think we are retards undecided

I know what you mean in the sense that the song makes no sense. I generally feel that why of the music of today (both local and foreign) compared to my hay days of the 90's r&b, but dorrobucci is really infectious!
Re: Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song by Krasid(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Korede bello.Let's see what else he comes up with.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? / Lyrics: Reekado Banks – Katapot / Djey james blog || Download Mp3:: Djey James-abeg Mixtape Ft Sean Tizzle.mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.