Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

President Jonthan Visits Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonthan Visits Lagos (19456 Views)

Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? / OAU Students Protest Against Jonthan, Barricade Convoy / President Jonthan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by ocelot2006(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: To do what?
To Commission the Lagos -Ibadan 15minutes interconnected city high-speed rail project or the "home to cabinet" /"cabinet to home " 200 meg fibre optic internet network?
Or better still ,to handover all powers/western region government assets back to the SW?
Who cares if he is in Lagos .
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .

He is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Lagos (like every other SW state) is pretty much part of the Federal Republic. You don't like? Then go give a live power transformer a lapdance.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by demand1982: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
ocelot2006:

He is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Lagos (like every other SW state) is pretty much part of the Federal Republic. You don't like? Then go give a live power transformer a lapdance.
lolxxxx
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by demand1982: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
jjcbuthot:

We dont want a boko haram president here... Hasnt he killed enough?
hmmm what a post calling Jonathan a BHaramite.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Akbee(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY: I know u're a GEJ sympathizer but that shouldn't becloud ur reasoning!......firstly, who told u i didnt criticize OBJ...i being a south-western couldnt prevent me from doing the needful as situations arosed....which is very different from what u're say because u seem to be sentimental southerner.
Secondly, if OBJ was very bad and "corrupt & incompetent" as u allegedly claim, Does that give GEJ the licence to be much more Incompetent, inefficient and clueless as he is presently?...so if ur friend cheats in an exam today...it automatically gives u the licence to cheat tomorrow...U must be joking!
Don't quote me Again pls...because u have no points. .U've quoted me 2ice and i've done dsame.

t
it dosnt interest me to quote u anymore fellow NL cos it isnt worthwhile.tk armchair critic.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Pinkybush: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sloan:

Why is he coming to Yorubaland Lagos? Go to Sambisa forest or Damboa of Chibok lazy cowardly president JonaBokoHaram.
By their fruit we shall know them.
Coming 4rm a Janjaweedian
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Pinkybush: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad:

thank God Fashola didnt get near this virus so he doesnt get infested with the cluelessness disease
by their fruit...
Another janjaweedian
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by moffat(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
hypocrite most guys on dis forum never travel out of lagos B4 they r just on local street commenting jaz
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Pinkybush: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Motolank: What did he forget in lagos that he came to pick?

N.B

Did he wear his fisher-men hat? He s always in black apparel too ,he knows nxt to nothing....

Pls do not quote or abuse me oo... Cos wat eva u say goes bak to ur head undecided
idiot! Ur useless fada is worst dan him (GEJ)
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by PiusEroro(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hey Fellas,..yes he came to Lag on a private visit..cool.. But then..the name calling changess nothing..we know how worse we will be if given such a position to handle..hmmm.. just know that it is he who wears the shoes that knows where hurts most..
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
welldone jona
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by FRENZYLO: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
oduastate you are a bunch of sorry to your generation.What did jonathan do to the western Nigeria .The favour you have gotten from the nation is not enough.Greediness kills that is why North is paying for their evil dids.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Izontubo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
ocelot2006:

....very good reply...I just can't understand the hate around this place...

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by musiwa93: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
x
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Maximus17(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad:

thank God Fashola didnt get near this virus so he doesnt get infested with the cluelessness disease
even though u have reservations abt him but why cant you for once show respect to your president? Why cant you pple see a good thing in someone? Had it been another president were to be in charge now, is this same group that would be first to castigate him, go be the president and lemme see your performance mtsheewwwww
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by shiffynaani(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maximus17:
even though u have reservations abt him but why cant you for once show respect to your president? Why cant you pple see a good thing in someone? Had it been another president were to be in charge now, is this same group that would be first to castigate him, go be the president and lemme see your performance mtsheewwwww
mtcheeeew...who wanna show respect to an incompetent president.respect my foot!
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by biomedixexcel(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
OK..........
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by suwailad(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maximus17:
gej is a failure, inept and clueless. Now go hug transformer.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by VMLTDSMS(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2014
ojimbo: leave nairaland forum and just manage to go closer to the airport with this rubbish you posted on your head. You will be taught how to breathe the fresh air by force

MR.PRESIDENT CAN VISIT ANY STATE OF THE FEDERATION,WE MUST GET MANNERS
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Blaqsmith(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Canme4u:

get a life dude.
Am not here to trade words with a simple and logic fool like you. Besides, were u the one I was directing my question to?
No! You weren't. So therefore, if you gat ntn to do, why dnt u go and tranna hug transformer?

I also dont wanna see you in my mentioning.
I tot I was doin a fellow nairalander good,am sori if u're hurt wit ma lirru fact....so u wanna knw who is a staunch and radical fool? Re-read ur aforepost...#DontEverQuoteMeAgain...roger?
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Izontubo(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2014
suwailad:
gej is a failure, inept and clueless. Now go hug transformer.
And so are u...
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by anonimi: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild:

grin grin grin grin

You gotta be kidding me.

No I kid you not.
Imagine that [size=15pt]Argberascal is spending one billion naira for renovating just one train station in Osogbo[/size] meanwhile teachers are not recruited nor paid as & when due; ADDITIONAL new schools not built to reduce the number of Out-of-School children in our state; TAP water provision is not expanded etc etc shocked shocked

You see am for HYPOCRISY and PROPAGANDA from the APC House of LIES

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Canme4u(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nonsoco80: And after two tenures, what did he do for southwest. Stop hating, man

I didnt like his admnistration but I can't just stand still and be watching while some dumb guys troying abuse on my Ethnic owing to a deeds of just 1 man.
My biliv is: would you chop off the whole head cos u are trouble with just a simple headache?

"AM A YORUBA MAN, YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT , GENTLE, AND RESPECTFUL ETHNIC IN THE WHOLE AFRICA, SO, IF I AS A PERSON OFFEND YOU WHY DON'T YOU BLAIM MY DEEDS ON ME AND NOT MY ETHNICITY..."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason / Kanayo O Kanayo Endorses Peter Obi - (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.