Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu (1060 Views)

Grandfather, John Okafor AKA Mr. Ibu Is Expecting 3rd Child With His Girlfriend / Lmaooooooooooooo Some african girls Dads Resemble Mr.ibu So This Is Mad True Lol / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by DickDastardly(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Comedy actor, John Okafor, has fired back at the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima, calling her a “small girl.”

Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, said Ibinabo just registered as a member of AGN only when she became interested to rule the Rivers State chapter of the guild.

“I was the chief coach for AGN for four years. If I’m not a member, why would I be appointed? She is just looking for something to hold. The issue is that she is a small girl, she doesn’t know anything and I was trying to correct her but she was seeing it as if I was abusing her.

“I am not abusing her; she is a good person, I must tell you. But she does not know what administration is all about, she should leave it. I’m only respecting her because of the people who are connected to how she became the president of the Guild, otherwise I would have told her straight that she can’t do it.

“How can she be the president of AGN and all the states have two chairmen each and she cannot resolve the conflict and the Board of Trustees is not in order. They are not one and she cannot resolve it?

“She selects people and gives them post. It is not proper and she is killing herself the more. If she cannot rule, let her come down. Everything about this Guild is what you know.”

Reacting to the issue of going to Aso Rock to beg for money, as Ibinabo insinuated last week, Mr Ibu said, “I have never been to Aso Rock before, so I don’t even know how the buildings are. If she wants to go for second term, no problem but I told her instead of going there to make more enemies for herself, let her stop. If she wants to go, it’s not my business. Was I the one that took her to court? She has about three cases lying in the court as I speak to you. I’m not the one that took her to court. I don’t pretend.”
Source: Punsh
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rich man with bush mentality!!.
Imagine, calling a 30 plus year old woman a small girl..How disrespectful....RAWBISH
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: Rich man with bush mentality!!.
Imagine, calling a 30 plus year old woman a small girl..How disrespectful. Anufia.RAWBISH
Anufiashocked

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Imagine, calling a 30 plus year old woman a small girl..How disrespectful. Anufia.RAWBISH
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Anofiashocked
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Anufiashocked

Anofia...Sorry grin
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2014

A 70 years old woman is a small girl to a 75years old man, learn how to respect people irrespective of your position in the society, age doesn't define maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Anofia...Sorry grin

Anofialipsrsealed
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Anofialipsrsealed

What does that mean..Really?.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
eddiebruk:

A 70 years old woman is a small girl to a 75years old man, learn how to respect people irrespective of your position in the society, age doesn't define maturity.

Not everyone share the same level of mentality... So let's leave the topic as is.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

What does that mean..Really?.
Bush Meatgrin..

P.S..You spelt it wrongly[AnuOfia]

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by DickDastardly(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
angry angry
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Bush Meatgrin..

P.S..You spelt it wrongly[AnuOfia]

Haha hahaha hahaha grin grin...I always thought anu ofia meant Hegoat?.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by DickDastardly(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
tongue
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Haha hahaha hahaha grin grin...I always thought anu ofia meant Hegoat?.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Not everyone share the same level of mentality... So let's leave the topic as is.

you didn't apply that logic when you insulted John Okafor
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
eddiebruk:

you didn't apply that logic when you insulted John Okafor

Its not my fault you possess the same mentality of that of an uneducated bigot.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Its not my fault you possess the same mentality of that of an uneducated bigot.

See, i never insulted you, but now you just did....you have the brain of a sardine fish

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Okay
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
eddiebruk:

See, i never insulted you, but now you just did....you have the brain of a sardine fish

I clearly do not have a brain of a sardin fish....Clearly.

You claim I insulted you first?.

You on the other hand seem to either have been dropped on the head or have had your head bumped against some had surface as a baby, because you seem to suffer from some from of memory loss..Perhaps alziemers?.

I never quoted you..You did; I never insulted you first, you did...Go get your head check...Seriously.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by romzyxy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
cudnt read it all
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Bobo121(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
eddiebruk:

Lmao @ brain of a sardine fish.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Leetunechi: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Imagine, calling a 30 plus year old woman a small girl..How disrespectful....RAWBISH

sorrry,but u are a

dimwit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

I clearly do not have a brain of a sardin fish....Clearly.

You claim I insulted you first?.

You on the other hand seem to either have been dropped on the head or have had your head bumped against some had surface as a baby, because you seem to suffer from some from of memory loss..Perhaps alziemers?.

I never quoted you..You did; I never insulted you first, you did...Go get your head check...Seriously.

product of burst Condom

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2014
eddiebruk:

product of burst Condom

Product of burst condom?...Hahahahaha LWKMD.

Sorry boo..I beg to differ; I was planned and very well accepted with open arms, when I came into this world.

Once again, you've proven me right; You indeed do ride the SHORT BUS. grin grin.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2014
Leetunechi:

sorrry,but u are a

dimwit undecided

grin grin grin
Oh come on.!!....Don't be such a wimp.. You call me a dimwit, yet no valid explanation?.
I call that is a punk a$$ move; So when next you reply my comment...USE YOUR BRAINS...Honestly.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Leetunechi: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin
Oh come on.!!....Don't be such a wimp.. You call me a dimwit, yet no valid explanation?.
I call that is a punk a$$ move; So when next you reply my comment...USE YOUR BRAINS...Honestly.

go to bed kid undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin
hi

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2014
sameer1212: hi

Hey you!.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2014
Leetunechi:

go to bed kid undecided

Make sure you use your pacifer.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Hey you!.
yh gud mrn dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You've Learnt/gained From Nairaland. / War In Ikosi Isheri Territory Lagos. Is Gov. Fashola Still In Power? / Exclusive Pics: Accident Happening Now At 31 Road, Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.