Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Medicine Or Masters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medicine Or Masters (1913 Views)

Medicine Or Pharmacy / Medicine Or Masters After Degree In Anatomy? / Apply For Medcine Or Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello everyone..... I have been thinking serious on a decision to make, I am a graduate of physiology who is aspiring to go for medicine, but am having a second thought now because I see it as a waste of time, I dunno if going for masters is a good idea, so I need ur advice in this, if you agree with me going for masters what the best course to study that will make me get employment easily?
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Dunsin89(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
It depends on what you come out with bro. If you graduate with 1st class or 2-1 and you still have age at your favour, you can apply for DE to Medicine. And if you are 25+ you can further with your masters with Physiology and you lecture with it. I think that is the only advantage of physiology-lecturing. But if you really love Medicine and you believe you can cope with the rigours then age aint a Barrier.
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
The decision is quite uneasy to make..... How abt studying medicine in the Nigerian Navy?
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
define waste of time...

no job hunt for a good medical school graduate
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Master
Re: Medicine Or Masters by DermalCarotene(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
It depends on you.. I think physiology's a great course though. Plus if you want to do medicine, the head knowledge from physiology could make it easier..

But,
Chillax now.. Medicine or masters?? Book no deyy tire you?? That's a good thing though..
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2014
DermalCarotene: It depends on you.. I think physiology's a great course though. Plus if you want to do medicine, the head knowledge from physiology could make it easier..

But,
Chillax now.. Medicine or masters?? Book no deyy tire you?? That's a good thing though..
My second name na book worm
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
okusebi: Hello everyone..... I have been thinking serious seriously on a decision to make, I am a graduate of physiology who is aspiring to go for medicine, but am having a second thought now because I see it as a waste of time, I dunno if going for masters is a good idea, so I need ur advice in this, if you agree with me going for masters what the best course to study that will make me get employment easily?
a book worm?
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdim ko:
a book worm?

Something like that
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Doclight(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
okusebi: The decision is quite uneasy to make..... How abt studying medicine in the Nigerian Navy?
pls is dat possible?
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dunsin89: It depends on what you come out with bro. If you graduate with 1st class or 2-1 and you still have age at your favour, you can apply for DE to Medicine. And if you are 25+ you can further with your masters with Physiology and you lecture with it. I think that is the only advantage of physiology-lecturing. But if you really love Medicine and you believe you can cope with the rigours then age aint a Barrier.

He said everything!
With your physiology degree, you'd be a hit in medicine.
Re: Medicine Or Masters by djcrown(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Masterz.
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
am also a graduate of physiology (aldo,ll do convo dis oct sha)....av tot abt dat too several tyms...but i av decided to go for my masters instead since age wont b on my syd weneva i finsh medical sch....i also decided to choose a course dats not so common eg neuro-physiology (aldo,i av passion for dat already) or exercise physiology (its a new field entirely)....i tot abt so many things,like i considered my future,my marriage,my kids etc...i realised dat i nid to b in a field where i ll av enof time for my kids n hubby...i think d lecturing line s d only way.....so,if u tink u still av passn for medicine n age s nt a barrier...u can go for it
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: am also a graduate of physiology (aldo,ll do convo dis oct sha)....av tot abt dat too several tyms...but i av decided to go for my masters instead since age wont b on my syd weneva i finsh medical sch....i also decided to choose a course dats not so common eg neuro-physiology (aldo,i av passion for dat already) or exercise physiology (its a new field entirely)....i tot abt so many things,like i considered my future,my marriage,my kids etc...i realised dat i nid to b in a field where i ll av enof time for my kids n hubby...i think d lecturing line s d only way.....so,if u tink u still av passn for medicine n age s nt a barrier...u can go for it
So what course would you want to take, if it happens dat u chose to do masters instead of medicine
Re: Medicine Or Masters by kowalsky: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Shikaamaru:

He said everything!
With your physiology degree, you would be a hit in medicine.

not always true
Re: Medicine Or Masters by b3llo(m): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: The decision is quite uneasy to make..... How abt studying medicine in the Nigerian Navy?
How possible is it.
Re: Medicine Or Masters by ignis: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Doclight: pls is dat possible?

No sir.
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi:
So what course would you want to take, if it happens dat u chose to do masters instead of medicine
neuro-physiology will b d perfect choice for me
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Doclight(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
ignis:

No sir.
ok. Wud have loved to
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: neuro-physiology will b d perfect choice for me
abeg I need something more....
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: abeg I need something more....
public health,parasitology,gastro-enterology,cardiovascular physiology,respiratory physiology n so on...depends on d field u love or want...or depends on d course u think s not dat common...
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: public health,parasitology,gastro-enterology,cardiovascular physiology,respiratory physiology n so on...depends on d field u love or want...or depends on d course u think s not dat common...
I think i like the public heart and environmental science
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: I think i like the public heart and environmental science
okai.....but its common...
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: okai.....but its common...
it public I meant.... Just even noticing it now..... I just read one of ur topic concerning views of abortion and its was really great..... What did u studied?
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: it public I meant.... Just even noticing it now..... I just read one of ur topic concerning views of abortion and its was really great..... What did u studied?
...aawww,tanks sweet....studied physiology too...
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ...aawww,tanks sweet....studied physiology too...
what school?.... Cos it seem u gat alot upstairs
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: what school?.... Cos it seem u gat alot upstairs
lol...u r funny....finshed frm unilorin
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: lol...u r funny....finshed frm unilorin
smiles..... It seems u have seen a course mate.. Lols.. Can u imagine that during my time in school it was a girl that made top of the class... I fear intelligent girls o
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: smiles..... It seems u have seen a course mate.. Lols.. Can u imagine that during my time in school it was a girl that made top of the class... I fear intelligent girls o
...lolz....sorry,wc sch??
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ...lolz....sorry,wc sch??
delsu..... But one thing is for sure , our graduates are more intelligent and expose
Re: Medicine Or Masters by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
okusebi: delsu..... But one thing is for sure , our graduates are more intelligent and expose
na u talk am oo...
Re: Medicine Or Masters by okusebi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
temigracie: na u talk am oo...
na tru na... Abi u want make I set panel up for debate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission!admission!!admission!!!....cyprus International University / Hon. Ahmed Abu Overseas Scholarship / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.