Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again (2169 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo / My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose / APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by IdiatFF(f): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
"Over the past 19 days, over 1,000 Palestinians, mainly
civilians, have been killed and more than 6,000 wounded, a
Palestinian health official said. Israel has lost 40 soldiers and
two civilians."

The statement above from 680News reportage ( http://m.680news.com/2014/07/26/gaza-israel-supporters-rally-in-toronto/ ) shows who the coward is, from the on-going onslaught of Israelis on the Palestinians. With all its sophisticated and hi-tech military hardwares, Israel couldn't differentiate between a civilian and armed military personnel. I am one of those who will not believe that HAMAS is using civilians as shield; Israel is just determined to see that HAMAS, and by extension the Palestinians, pushed out of GAZA by force. What threat is the Palestinians to the Israelis if after 19 days of this 'war' the Palestine had lost over a thousand of its citizens and Israel who plays victim lost only 42?
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Leibnitz: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hamas Must Pay !! cool

10 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Firefire(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Blame the terrorist organisation called Hamas angry embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by macpetrus(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
If the antelope knew that the slow movement of the tiger was not a way of escape for him, he would not have tempered the tiger's territory"..!!!

Put the Blame on Hamas

May the Innocent soul of the Poor palestinian Rest in Peace....

8 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Akpaife(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Isreal God's own country anybody dat curse u r curse 4 ever n anybody dat bless u Will be bless 4 ever

Bt who 1st throw stone hamas or isreal?

2 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by moufan: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
murderous israeli government hav committed genocide in gaza and they will surely answer for their crimes by GOD's Grace.ameen

8 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by mike404(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
"ISRAEL NEEDS A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN, WHERE THEY CAN FREELY PRACTICE THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION" BERTRAND ARTHUR WILLIAM RUSSELL. A BRITISH PHILOSOPHER AND MATHEMATICIAN

1 Like

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Caseless: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Can't wait for hizbollah to join gazans in this war.

3 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by ikweremilitant: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: Can't wait for hizbollah to join gazans in this war.
make sure u join dm 2

5 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Caseless: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2014
ikweremilitant: make sure u join dm 2
i will , insha-ALLAHU!
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by irondome: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: Can't wait for hizbollah to join gazans in this war.

Seriously? How old are you? Grow up. What can Hezbollah achieve that the entire surrounding Arab nations have not been able to achieve since 1947?

Why not wish or wait for a lasting truce that guaranty no further loss of human lives?

4 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Caseless: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2014
irondome:

Seriously? How old are you? Grow up. What can Hezbollah achieve that the entire surrounding Arab nations have not been able to achieve since 1947?

Why not wish or wait for a lasting truce that guaranty no further loss of human lives?
i'm older than u. D entire arab states have been compromised because of american involvement. U knw what hizbollah did to isreal ryt? Without the backing of america, isreal wil b gone. Not even britain or france can save them when the time comes.
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by ofala(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2014
while I will NEVER support any Country killing/ invading others but I am yet to see just one of our Muslim brothers/ sisters condemn Hamas or other terrorists for their murderous acts....WHY? Truth is bitter but someone has to say it!

9 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by bokoslayer: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2014
ofala: while I will NEVER support any Country killing/ invading others but I am yet to see just one of our Muslim brothers/ sisters condemn Hamas or other terrorists for their murderous acts....WHY? Truth is bitter but someone has to say it!

They will never condemn fellow muslims, never! even some of our Nigerian muslims, it is pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2014
ofala: while I will NEVER support any Country killing/ invading others but I am yet to see just one of our Muslim brothers/ sisters condemn Hamas or other terrorists for their murderous acts....WHY? Truth is bitter but someone has to say it!
they r one n d same! #bloody extremist #terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by ba7man(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2014
The moment you move atillery into a civillian location and choose to fire rockets within the midst of a civillian population, that place automatically becomes a millitary target.

Hamas moved their long range missile launchers into hospitals, school and reidential premises and opened fire with the hope that Israel won't retalliate due to their location.........they were so wrong.

Hamas keeps on endangering their own population by trying to use them as shield against Israel. Their plan is to bring global outrage with the casualties but they are the ones that need to be cautioned to move their activities away from civillians.

8 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by seanet02: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2014
ba7man: The moment you move atillery into a civillian location and choose to fire rockets within the midst of a civillian population, that place automatically becomes a millitary target.

Hamas moved their long range missile launchers into hospitals, school and reidential premises and opened fire with the hope that Israel won't retalliate due to their location.........they were so wrong.

Hamas keeps on endangering their own population by trying to use them as shield against Israel. Their plan is to bring global outrage with the casualties but they are the ones that need to be cautioned to move their activities away from civillians.
Tell your Israhell to stop stealing lands that do not belong to them

3 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Iykopee(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2014
the moment u see a muslim comment/s it doesnt need space science travel to understand. There's sometin unanimous about them. They dont blame themselves even when they are wrong.

13 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by irondome: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: i'm older than u. D entire arab states have been compromised because of american involvement. U knw what hizbollah did to isreal ryt? Without the backing of america, isreal wil b gone. Not even britain or france can save them when the time comes.

Quite preposterous!!! No sensible Arab nation with border around Israel is willing to go into war with Israel. They know they have to kowtow to Israel regain a portion of any captured land. Only countries further away like Iran would ever dear that.

By the way, what did Hezbollah do to Israel? The fact Hezbollah fought the battle of their lives to stay alive does not make them any stronger than Hamas.

7 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Faun(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2014
How many of these i..d.iot Muslim Israel-haters crying on Nairaland have come out to condemn ISIS and their inhumane treatment of indigenous Christians in Iraq?
That said, I support the annihilation of all Arabs in Gaza.

7 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by SporaD8: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Iykopee: the moment u see a muslim comment/s it doesnt need space science travel to understand. There's sometin unanimous about them. They dont blame themselves even when they are wrong.
Infact, If the statement don't blame US or Israel, then they haven't made a point yet.
I wonder if they just come out of hibernation or simply choose to close their eyes to HAMAS earlier offensive.
Its like they believed only Muslims have right to take life without question.
Israel on the other hand should please tender justice with mercy- the carnage is simply horrendous!

3 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by stanech: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Hamas: 100 missiles fired
Israel: silent...
Hamas 300 missiles fired
Israel: Don't make me angry...
Hamas: 3 teens abducted
Israel: I will find them
Hamas: 3 killed by Hamas
Israel: F-16 Check
Merkava4 - check,
Short range missiles - check
Drones - check
Armed troops - check It is the time to deploy.
Hamas: oh , god save us.
World countries we are under
attack, save us.

18 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by rattlesnake(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Hamas will be hammered

Bloody terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Frankenstein: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: i'm older than u. D entire arab states have been compromised because of american involvement. U knw what hizbollah did to isreal ryt? Without the backing of america, isreal wil b gone. Not even britain or france can save them when the time comes.
You're so delusional. Hezbollah is preoccupied with the war in Syria. What can they do to Israel? A country with hundreds of nuclear warheads, thousands of tanks, aircrafts, warships, heavy artillery plus the iron dome technology. Pssst! Hezbollah will be crushed in a day!

2 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
there are actually good guys in Islam but the bad ones are many, I only saw one Palestinian man condemning hamas. My question is, does it means that terrorists will always have their way in Islam? When those tunnels were undergoing construction, how come no civilian reported their criminal act, until israeli soldiers discovered them?

4 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by hopilo: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Can anyone estimate what over 3000 rocket missiles launch into Israel by Hamas would have done in terms of death toll if not the intervention of Iron Dome. Remember only on of such missile fro Rebels in Ukraine Killed over 200 people some weeks ago. Simple rule Hamas let Israel be and you have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by Frankenstein: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2014
seanet02: Tell your Israhell to stop stealing lands that do not belong to them
The land originally belongs to Canaanites! Not to Israel, Arabs or Jordanian pretenders. Israel displaced the original owners and settled there 4000 years ago. The Arabs came to settle there after the Islamic jihadist invader, Saladin took over Jerusalem and later on with the Ottoman empire.
The British later created a two-state plan when the Ottoman empire fell for old Palestine ( Today Jordan and Israel )— Israel for Jews and Jordan for Arabs. If the Arabs faking to be nonexistent Palestinians want there land, let them go to Jordan!
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by sean079: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
seanet02: Tell your Israhell to stop stealing lands that do not belong to them
which land? Y can't u review d genesis of dis problem whereby two states were created by d British empire for both Israeli immigrant from Europe n indigenous Arab occupants. Supposed both av agreed to live as neighbors den dis trouble would av been avoided but one vow dat d other won't no peace started d war with d Israel n dos land are war booty for Israeli from dat first war. N for Israel is lyk a buffer land to curtail further war. Tell ur Muslim brothers to give peace a chance. Dere are something one should realize is beyond ur reach. " ti owo omode ko ba te eku Ida, ko le bere iku to pa Baba ee" imagine in dis modern day dat yorubas fighting over ilorin with d Fulani dere by sending suicide bombers to d place to cause more trouble. Please lets give peace a chance. Ow many years are we even going to spend in dis world

1 Like

Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by sean079: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2014
D war is not really ure fighting with d Israeli immigrant but ure fighting with ppl dat plant dos Israeli dere i.e British, American, German infact all d European stocks. Chinese can't b warring over hongkong r Argentina over Falkland with d Britons even d saying red Indians warring over American with d European. Dis were acquired by blood n can only be recovered through blood shedding. Its a peace or war
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by kowalsky: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2014
stanech: Hamas: 100 missiles fired
Israel: silent...
Hamas 300 missiles fired
Israel: Don't make me angry...
Hamas: 3 teens abducted
Israel: I will find them
Hamas: 3 killed by Hamas
Israel: F-16 Check
Merkava4 - check,
Short range missiles - check
Drones - check
Armed troops - check It is the time to deploy.
Hamas: oh , god save us.
World countries we are under
attack, save us.
hehe.. funny cheesy
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by anago9010(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2014
wonder why hilter didn't gas this devils to stone age.
Re: Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again by seanet02: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
sean079:
which land? Y can't u review d genesis of dis problem whereby two states were created by d British empire for both Israeli immigrant from Europe n indigenous Arab occupants. Supposed both av agreed to live as neighbors den dis trouble would av been avoided but one vow dat d other won't no peace started d war with d Israel n dos land are war booty for Israeli from dat first war. N for Israel is lyk a buffer land to curtail further war. Tell ur Muslim brothers to give peace a chance. Dere are something one should realize is beyond ur reach. " ti owo omode ko ba te eku Ida, ko le bere iku to pa Baba ee" imagine in dis modern day dat yorubas fighting over ilorin with d Fulani dere by sending suicide bombers to d place to cause more trouble. Please lets give peace a chance. Ow many years are we even going to spend in dis world
So in your weird brain immigrants have right over thr indigenious peoplev

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekau Is Not Dead - Cramjones / Nigeria Completes 1st Standard Gauge Railway Modernization Project: KADUNA-ABUJA / Your Speech On ‘brain Dead' Is Outrageous -kemi Olunloyo Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.