Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri (16158 Views)

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / Army Bans Use Of Military Uniforms By Ex-boys Of Military Schools / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Dsimple: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2014
SHEKAU OR WHAT DID U CALL URSELF, UR END IS NEAR REPENT AND EMBRACE ISLAM OR U PERISH
REMEMBER U ARE NOT A MUSLIM WHY BLACK MAILING US.
IF U ARE FOR POLITICS PLS DO DAT AS BASIS FOR UR FIGHT AND NOT ISLAM.

REMEMBER ALLAH SAYS IN D QURAN DAT WHOEVER KILL A SOUL WHO HAS NOT COMMITTED AN ABOMINATION AND CONVICTED IN AN ISLAMIC COURT, ITS AS IF SUCH PERSONS KILLED EVERY BODY ON EARTH
U ARE NOT A MUSLIM COS ALL UR ACTS AND DOCTRINES NEGATES ISLAM, SUCH AS MASS KILLING, FIGHTING UR LEADERS ( REMEMBER IT IS ALLAH WHO GIVES WHOSOEVER HE WISHES D CHANCE TO RULE SO FIGHTING THEM IS FIGHTING ALLAH) KIDNAPPING, RAPE, STEALING AND DESTROYING PPLES PROPERTY ETC.
PLS STOP OR PROVIDE US WITH PROVE TO BACKUP UR ACTS IN QURAN AND OR HADITH
ALLAH LOVES D REPENTANCE

1 Like

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by disloman(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2014
ojimbo: soon, frustrated el rufai will tweet rubbish again
Must u politicised everything?Don't xpect all pple to agree or support all d ideas,Opinions n suggestions u give.Pple will criticise u no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Ok. That's sagir musa replacement. The NA is only allowing the insurgents to get glory ,,

1 Like

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2014
ceejay80s: All i know is boko harams are aboki, they should continue kìlling their people and destroying their region, i go know how many go remain to help them vote buhari in next year election
after they finish killing their people

You really do not know Boko do you?

Boko have no loyalties...except to their demented Mallam Shekau.

That's why even if we have a Muslim in charge....Boko will still be at work because they have deemed him not muslim enough.

(That is why we had an Islamist insurgency....Maitiatisine....under the rule of two Muslim leaders...Shagari and Buhari...between 1980-85).

Plus....Obasanjo and Yaradua had the Niger Delta Militancy problem. No one accused the Niger Delta people of trying to remove OBJ and Yaradua back then.

The problem is....Nigerians have a flawed view on leadership and development. (We think that leaders exist to share money....not to use the available resources to provide strong economic growth. That is why you and your Northern friends fight over oil like a group of banshees). And years of maintaining the flawed view...plus keeping a oil dependent economy that stifles job creation and proper economic growth....have created the conditions for Boko to flourish. One would have thought that we Nigerians change our mindset....instead of engaging in conspiraces.

7 Likes

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Syenite(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Bokoharam: Driving the North back to stone age since 2004.

1 Like

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by shidof(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2014
ceejay80s: All i know is boko harams are aboki, they should continue kìlling their people and destroying their region, i go know how many go remain to help them vote buhari in next year election
how cn a person be so wicked nd heartless lyk u, ve u eva met a BH members b4 nd of wat benefit will it be to d north nd Buhari in killing their own people? This tin is common sense, jst sit nd analyses d situations on ground, we've a govt dt ve power nd d resources to curb d insurgency if they want but dey wn't b'cos it's ol to their advantages in 2015. I even used to wonder wen pple lyk u adjudge dt Buhari is d reason behind BH, wether u agree or not, dis pple dey re killing re his supporters nd dey ve been d one votin for him since 2003. So, by killing dem, is he increasing or decreasing his chances of becoming a president? frm my own pt of view, BH is fed govt way of reducing d opposition chances in 2015 by this continues killings nd causing constant havoc in d opposition dominated region nd declaring d region unfit nd unsafe for election in 2015. May god save us frm d abstract enemies nd quickly exposes d pple behind dis devious act

3 Likes

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by condralbede(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Nice one....But how am I going to trick from popmari to post office...abeg bro how much b ur keke?
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by lordthunderbolt(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2014
melojames: Thats so absurd.......shows the lack of Nigeria miltary intelligence to curb the menace.
chairman nigerian army is recruiting ooooo and we need your professional ideas there please join and stop criticising. .... cheesy angry shocked
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by poiZon: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2014
datguru: Is this the best way to tackle insurgency?

By restricting free movement of civilians ? angry

no ooo, its not d best. na experiment
shey if anythng hapens na u go still run come comment say why didnt they do somethng to checkmate these people.
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by zopaks: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2014
why
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
datguru: Is this the best way to tackle insurgency?

By restricting free movement of civilians ? angry
In a war situation my dear, there is nothing like 'free movement'
Our own even better sef - go ask Israel and Gaza
Good move by d millitary, arrest or bomb any vehicle that refuses to obey, except Emergency services and reasons.

1 Like

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Zinosalexander(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Just when i thought the NA couldnt get any dumber. They have sworn to always prove me wrong.
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by ramdris(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2014

People like you Are disgusting tongue. You still sees this issue as a northen issue. Wait till a member of your family falls victim and then you will learn to be sympathetic to those suffering. May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by isrecole: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Rather than banning vehicular movement,the best solution is to ban or restrict the usage or movement of COOKING GAS in the Northern Part of Nigeria. May God help us!!!!!!!!
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by blocker: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Thank you for your post. Imagine the guy talking on camera that "Allah commands me to sell girls". Misguided Arrow that's what he is.

Dsimple: SHEKAU OR WHAT DID U CALL URSELF, UR END IS NEAR REPENT AND EMBRACE ISLAM OR U PERISH
REMEMBER U ARE NOT A MUSLIM WHY BLACK MAILING US.
IF U ARE FOR POLITICS PLS DO DAT AS BASIS FOR UR FIGHT AND NOT ISLAM.

REMEMBER ALLAH SAYS IN D QURAN DAT WHOEVER KILL A SOUL WHO HAS NOT COMMITTED AN ABOMINATION AND CONVICTED IN AN ISLAMIC COURT, ITS AS IF SUCH PERSONS KILLED EVERY BODY ON EARTH
U ARE NOT A MUSLIM COS ALL UR ACTS AND DOCTRINES NEGATES ISLAM, SUCH AS MASS KILLING, FIGHTING UR LEADERS ( REMEMBER IT IS ALLAH WHO GIVES WHOSOEVER HE WISHES D CHANCE TO RULE SO FIGHTING THEM IS FIGHTING ALLAH) KIDNAPPING, RAPE, STEALING AND DESTROYING PPLES PROPERTY ETC.
PLS STOP OR PROVIDE US WITH PROVE TO BACKUP UR ACTS IN QURAN AND OR HADITH
ALLAH LOVES D REPENTANCE
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
I embrace this development whole heartedly and I wonder why it took so long coming.
pls let this ban stay with the emergency rule.

#anything to stop boko
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by cliffm43: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2014
when boko haran kill people,all the emirs and el rufai will be happy,but when the army kill boko haram,you will see the sultan of sokoto and el rufai them saying that the Nigerian government is killing Muslims......like i said early,all the northern politicians and emirs are the boko haramist that is among us.....now lets wait and see what El Rufai will tweet for us.
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by TamzyTamudo: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Toluwarni: A Nigerian army spokesman claimed that that Boko Haram has “perfected plans to launch multiple bomb explosions in Maiduguri” — the biggest city in the northeastern region and Boko Haram’s spiritual home — to coincide with celebrations of the end of Ramadan early next week.

Mohammed Dole, the spokesman said the authorities have thus declared a three-day ban on “all vehicular movement” in the city from Monday. He did not indicate when the ban would end.

Boko Haram, which is seeking to install an extremist Islamic state in Nigeria, has recently stepped up attacks on remote villages in the northeast.

On Wednesday, the group’s gunmen executed 12 people in the village of Garubula, including the chief.

The village was in Biu district, a remote part of northeastern Nigeria.

Residents said the Boko Haram attackers entered the village late Wednesday and dragged their victims out of their homes before shooting them.

“They killed 12 people including the village chief whom they shot in the head,” resident Mallam Idrissa told AFP.

Wednesday also saw bombings in north-central Kaduna blamed on Boko Haram in which 42 people died while the presumed targets of the attacks — a prominent cleric and a former head of state — escaped with their lives.

Boko Haram, which is seeking to install an extremist Islamic state in Nigeria, has recently stepped up attacks on remote villages in the northeast.

Dozens of Boko Haram gunmen raided the town of Rann in Borno state on the border with Cameroon on Friday, meeting fierce resistance, residents said.

Before beating a retreat, the insurgents hurled explosives into the police station, setting it ablaze, and bombed a local administrative building and a government lodge, they said, adding that no casualties were recorded.

“They came into town around 6:00 pm and made straight for the police station where they opened fire and the police responded, resulting in a shootout that lasted for one hour,” resident Bunu Faltaye told AFP.

Another resident, Abdullahi Brema, gave a similar account of the clash.

Then early Saturday the attackers went to Sigal village seven kilometres (four miles) away and abducted a police officer from his house, said Timothy Musa, another resident.

“We have no idea where they are holding him and we fear for his life,” Musa said.

Source: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/07/26/boko-haram-bombs-army-bans-vehicles-in-maiduguri/
Yet the northern Elders and leaders are not bothered or they want to tell us they don't know the people behind the evil perpetrated by this brain washed,future and generation destroyed Idiots. #Smh# weep for the northerners cause their generation to come will suffer for this uncalled madness they nurture now all to frustrate GEJ Government. GEJ till 2019
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by TamzyTamudo: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2014
cliffm43: when boko haran kill people,all the emirs and el rufai will be happy,but when the army kill boko haram,you will see the sultan of sokoto and el rufai them saying that the Nigerian government is killing Muslims......like i said early,all the northern politicians and emirs are the boko haramist that is among us.....now lets wait and see what El Rufai will tweet for us.
Well said brother,I still wonder why the northern leaders hardly go to media to decry failure of the military to curb insurgency in their region,the only time you see the bastards is when the military kill some of those animals they call their own,well I want us to evaluate dis misconception about the north. 1)Do u know the borno state they chosed as the haven of the insurgents is a christian and non hausa majority state. 2)do you notice explosion rarely rocks north western states because its the only region in the north that contains hausa and muslim majority states in the entire north. 3)do you notice the disappearance of major northern muslim leaders claiming patriots in the media e.g IBB,El rufai,Abdusalami Abubakar etc. 4)do you notice the the core APC members including our western ones know a lot about boko haram,if u think i am lying kidnap tinubu and sedate him then u will have every details u need about the boko boys, I rest my case
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by nellyinfo(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Mutuwa: They will soon ban ppl from even trekking.
[color=#000099][/color].
Is it not better than to lost their life? They need to trek for distance so as to earn their daily needs than to be using vehicle and be exposed to killings.
God save this nation Nigeria
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by hushmail: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
SUPPORT NIGERIAN ARMY

JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY

for a safe Nigeria
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by TheMaleBoss(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
The ban will end on Wednesday.
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by jude33084(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mohammed Dole, the spokesman said the authorities have thus declared a three-day ban on “all vehicular movement” in the city from Monday. He did not indicate when the ban would end

1 Like

Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by samtin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
you guys down south are very ignorant abt wat happens up north. BH dont kill their people like you think. most victims are christian communities. so if you love a brother pray for him.. if u love naija pray for we all instead concluding things your own way?
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by tit(f): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
jude33084:

Na we way naw!
Boko Haram!
Stupidity, Ignorance and bigotry rules!
Re: Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri by infinitty(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
...countless terrorist activities has been recorded
in kano so far. Recently, a bus park was bombed
in kano, a car loaded with high caliber of
explosives parked near a mosque to explode
after the Eid prayers but was discovered by the
police and foiled in kano, a female sucide bomber wanted to lure mobile policemen in the
university gate to have the muslim celebration
with her but the policemen senced danger and
took to there heels while the lady ran after them
and few minutes during the hot chase the bomb
planted in her body went off and kill her alone in kano, a catholic church was also bombed today
killing 5 and injuring about 8 in kano, all these
happed within the space of one week. ...Sanusi
well done!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister / NBS: We Have No Data To Back Up Minister Of Labour's Claim On 7Million New Jobs / 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.