Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) (12833 Views)

Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC / Benadicta Yeboah Nahnah Abynah Whoes Sex Tape Leaks Online Has Commited Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by bamguy: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2014

Nahnah Abynah is Dead, The Ghanaian Girl who Became Famous After a video of her and her boyfriend Making Love Hit The internet Allegedly Committed Suicide, Benadicta Yeboah who was only 19 years old and had A Bright Future Ahead of her was A SHS Graduate.

She just completed Adventist Girls Senior High(2014) at Ntonso on the Kumasi – Mampong Road, Benedicta Lived at Kwadaso Estate, Just One Silly Mistake Ruined her Entire Life… Well hope This Sounds as finally warning to all girls around the world…Her Close friend yesterday Announced About Her Death on Instagram… May her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace…Amen

Her name is Benadicta, She was just 19, was in love and shared her privacy with her boyfriend, Luchiez. They both made a lovely bedroom tape enjoying each other see video here, friends and fans after seeing the tape were all about how she was an expert in the tape, making faces and how Luchiez didn’t even last 1 minute…

Benedicta took it personal as a close friend of hers disclosed thru her social media page that she is now late, she committed suicide. Our sources in Ghana claims her ex-boyfriend who is now dating someone else is been detained by Ghanaian police.

We will keep you updated on this issue…

Source: http://www.celebnob.com/19-year-old-ghanian-girl-commits-suicide-sx-tape-leaks-online-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Ok, good for her
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by mstik(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Choi! All dat ukwu gone. Ewo
If dis story is true, rip
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by brixton: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Saw dat vid earlier... So so sad for her fam.

RIP pretty!
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by sweetguy10(m): 1:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Jex passing by
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2014
sweetguy10: Jex passing by
wia U dey pass go na?
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Wonder why girl don't learn lessons from others. RIP if true undecided
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 27, 2014
What a sad story; I hope girl's and women learn from this late girl's costly mistake which ended her life, so as to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.....The girls are the one's to suffer the consequences, while the boys move on with their lives ....Its always the same from previous cases.
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by eruudy(m): 4:18am On Jul 27, 2014
where is the sex video to confirm . For all i know this is a Hoax . Video or nah !
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by Danhumprey: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2014
This isn't the first nor will it be the last. The fact is,girls/women just never learn from past mistakes of others! Smh.
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by OXYGEN01: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
LIES LIES LIES...FIND BETTER JOB AND STOP SPREADING LIES.
Re: 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) by TFLAME(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
CHAI CHAI OP YOU CAN LIE OOOOOOOOOOO........

Nahnah Abynah
58 minutes ago
I'm most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He's given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do. Secondly, I am here today to apologize for the personal mistakes I have made and the embarrassment I have caused. I make this apology to my neighbors and my constituents, but I make it particularly to parents. I am not here to explain anything to anyone.. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past... We learn from failure, not from success! I am glad that I paid so little attention to your criticism...n pls m nt dead
122 SharesLikeLike · Share

976 people like this.
8 of 637
View previous comments
Bismark Osei Im so glad u moved on... Jesus loves u all d same... His Grace abounds so there's no more condemnation. Life gets better..
a few seconds ago · Like
Shino Akinjiola Kim Kardashian got a sex video, hell yeah she go married to Kanye whos far better than the people criticizing Kim, so my dear move on.
a few seconds ago · Like · 1
Patience Esiawonam Lil-Honesty i love ur actions.U ve done i the right way.Keep it up.
a few seconds ago · Like
Derry Ofei Larbi babe don't look at them and lets do our thing
a few seconds ago · Like
Immaculate Nana Kwabena Agyapong Dis is shame... U now noe God after ur stuid n shameful act. Ur children n unborn generation will never forgive u, trust me. Its a scar ...

(1) (Reply)

Eight Students Killed In Ewekoro Accident / How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / Explaining What Is FUEL SUBSIDY To The Lay Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.