Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

PROJECT FAST FRUIT:key In If YOU Want A Solid Daily Means Of Income I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PROJECT FAST FRUIT:key In If YOU Want A Solid Daily Means Of Income I (830 Views)

What CBN Devaluation Of Naira Means: In Case You Don't Get It. / Do You Have A Solid Business Idea? If Yes, Then Let Us J.v / Less Expensive Means Of Sending Goods From Us To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PROJECT FAST FRUIT:key In If YOU Want A Solid Daily Means Of Income I by Jcurtis: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2014
I shared this idea with a friend like 9months ago,he seemed to like it.It made sense to him.To me it makes plenty sense.I hope you like it too.And if you do,get on the facebook page and like it to support it in Nigeria.

So now i roll.

Fruits are good for your health and overall development.After green vegetables,the next best thing you can consume for maximum good health are fruits.But how many of us eat fruits daily?For so many reasons we simply just dont do it.And some how,we all end up paying for it with poor health arising out of eating chemical foods everyday of our lives.

If not the fact that we need water to live,Noodles would have outsold water!Everywhere people are buying cartons of noodles,pasta,juice,biscuits and all manner of chemicals foods and stocking them in their homes for their family consumption.They have forgotten about garri,fufu,vegetables,fruits and all things natural.Yet most of these people,who are usually highly educated know the dangers of the chemical foods they eat and the value of the naturals foods they ignore.

So when poor health comes calling as a result of their feeding habits,you will see these same people who fled from vegetables and fruits returning to them,to save their life and their health.Fruits generally have the power to rivive our health.Yet majority dont eat them daily.While the movements for decades has been toward fast foods and refined carbs,there is growing consciousness about the need to eat fruits daily or weekly in order to enjoy maximum health,especially in this era where most of what is consumed are made from sugars,carbs and fertilizer grown crops.

So how can we drive awareness for the daily consumption of fruits by most nigerians?How do the beverage and fast food industries drive awareness for the consumption of the chemical juices and snacks or fast food meals they make?They use publicity.They appeal to people's desires for instant gratification!

Hence in our offices nostly,what we have workers order for during lunch are soft drinks,juices,milk,sometimes yoghurts,snacks and fast foods from such outlets.Those who can afford to stroll or drive out to african kitchens do so in order to benefit themselves by eating nourishing natural good foods.Since we all recognise that chemicals we take in through the artificial drinkd and fast foods are harmful to our health,we sometime seek to find a natural means to clean our system up.And ,most times we fall back on fruits.

So who would make fruits of all kinds available to workers in their offices?So that they can order for it as well when lunch time comes?Now take a typical bank worker as a case study.Everyday he spends a minimum of 9hours in the work place.During this time,most of them eat snacks,fast foods and some also go out to buy real foods from the neigborhood where permissible.Where not possible,they are supplied lunch by a catering firm or restuarant.So after eating their meals,they drinkl water!

Now,is it possible that for one reason or the order,if such a worker also is supplied fruits like apples,oranges,pineapples and others right there at the office by a known person ,that the banker is likely going to purchase fruits or it juice from such supplier especially where it is chilled?what do you think?what does a stressed out banker or worker need more than ice cold water to remain agile?Fruits.

Can we make fruits available to all our workers in such busy places as:
1.BANKS
2.MINISTRIES
3.OIL COMPANIES
4.TELECOM FIRMS
5.PRIVATE OFFICES N PRODUCTION COMPANIES
SCHOOLS
6.HOSPITALS ETC
7.INSURANCE COMPANIES

Making it available does not mean getting a shade around the company you are targetting with the intention of selling your fruits to passers by or workers who come your way during break.

MAKING IT AVAILABLE MEANS,PACKAGING YOUR FRUIT BUSINESS AND OFFERING IT STRAITH TO THE COMPANY WORKERS EVERYDAY.FOR EXAMPLE YOU CAN APPROACH SAY FIRSTBANK IN YOUR AREA,AND ASK THE MANAGER FOR PERMISSION TO INTRODUCE YOUR FRUIT AND JUICE BUSINESS TO HER STAFF,SO THAT THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED CAN REGISTER WITH YOU TO GET THE FRUITS DAILY OR WEEKLY AT A SPECIFIC TIME OF THE DAY.IF THEY HAVE SOMEONE SUPPLYING THEM PHYSICAL FOOD,WILL THEY NOT BE INTERESTED IN SOMEONE ALSO SUPPLYING THEM CHILLED FRUITS OR THE PROCESSED JUICE?

instead of waiting for thenm to close and then buy the fruits on their way home,we can give the opportunity to those who enjoy fruits by supplying it to them or setting up shade near by and promoting the biz to the workers in the establishment.And the beauty of doing such a biz with a bank,is this:hundreds of people pour into their offices each day.Among these customers are those who would be interested in buying your fruits and juices if you know how to package yourself very well.Imagine that daily 50(including staff of the bank and customers) people buy fruits or it juice from you at a cost price of say N100 per serving.How much would that amount to daily?I guess about 5k!

Now your ability to earn more will depend on the nature of beneficial fruits you supply or make available daily.Take note that so many people need vitamins and minerals for health reasons.If you focus on extremely beneficial fruits, i am sure you can make much money daily.[b]I shared this idea with a friend like 9months ago,he seemed to like it.It made sense to him.To me it makes plenty sense.I hope you like it too.And if you do,get on the facebook page and like it to support it in Nigeria.

So now i roll.

Fruits are good for your health and overall development.After green vegetables,the next best thing you can consume for maximum good health are fruits.But how many of us eat fruits daily?For so many reasons we simply just dont do it.And some how,we all end up paying for it with poor health arising out of eating chemical foods everyday of our lives.

If not the fact that we need water to live,Noodles would have outsold water!Everywhere people are buying cartons of noodles,pasta,juice,biscuits and all manner of chemicals foods and stocking them in their homes for their family consumption.They have forgotten about garri,fufu,vegetables,fruits and all things natural.Yet most of these people,who are usually highly educated know the dangers of the chemical foods they eat and the value of the naturals foods they ignore.

So when poor health comes calling as a result of their feeding habits,you will see these same people who fled from vegetables and fruits returning to them,to save their life and their health.Fruits generally have the power to rivive our health.Yet majority dont eat them daily.While the movements for decades has been toward fast foods and refined carbs,there is growing consciousness about the need to eat fruits daily or weekly in order to enjoy maximum health,especially in this era where most of what is consumed are made from sugars,carbs and fertilizer grown crops.

So how can we drive awareness for the daily consumption of fruits by most nigerians?How do the beverage and fast food industries drive awareness for the consumption of the chemical juices and snacks or fast food meals they make?They use publicity.They appeal to people's desires for instant gratification!

Hence in our offices nostly,what we have workers order for during lunch are soft drinks,juices,milk,sometimes yoghurts,snacks and fast foods from such outlets.Those who can afford to stroll or drive out to african kitchens do so in order to benefit themselves by eating nourishing natural good foods.Since we all recognise that chemicals we take in through the artificial drinkd and fast foods are harmful to our health,we sometime seek to find a natural means to clean our system up.And ,most times we fall back on fruits.

So who would make fruits of all kinds available to workers in their offices?So that they can order for it as well when lunch time comes?Now take a typical bank worker as a case study.Everyday he spends a minimum of 9hours in the work place.During this time,most of them eat snacks,fast foods and some also go out to buy real foods from the neigborhood where permissible.Where not possible,they are supplied lunch by a catering firm or restuarant.So after eating their meals,they drinkl water!

Now,is it possible that for one reason or the order,if such a worker also is supplied fruits like apples,oranges,pineapples and others right there at the office by a known person ,that the banker is likely going to purchase fruits or it juice from such supplier especially where it is chilled?what do you think?what does a stressed out banker or worker need more than ice cold water to remain agile?Fruits.

1.BANKS
2.MINISTRIES
3.OIL COMPANIES
4.TELECOM FIRMS
SCHOOLS
6.HOSPITALS ETC
7.INSURANCE COMPANIES

Making it available does not mean getting a shade around the company you are targetting with the intention of selling your fruits to passers by or workers who come your way during break.

MAKING IT AVAILABLE MEANS,PACKAGING YOUR FRUIT BUSINESS AND OFFERING IT STRAITH TO THE COMPANY WORKERS EVERYDAY.FOR EXAMPLE YOU CAN APPROACH SAY FIRSTBANK IN YOUR AREA,AND ASK THE MANAGER FOR PERMISSION TO INTRODUCE YOUR FRUIT AND JUICE BUSINESS TO HER STAFF,SO THAT THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED CAN REGISTER WITH YOU TO GET THE FRUITS DAILY OR WEEKLY AT A SPECIFIC TIME OF THE DAY.IF THEY HAVE SOMEONE SUPPLYING THEM PHYSICAL FOOD,WILL THEY NOT BE INTERESTED IN SOMEONE ALSO SUPPLYING THEM CHILLED FRUITS OR THE PROCESSED JUICE?

instead of waiting for thenm to close and then buy the fruits on their way home,we can give the opportunity to those who enjoy fruits by supplying it to them or setting up shade near by and promoting the biz to the workers in the establishment.And the beauty of doing such a biz with a bank,is this:hundreds of people pour into their offices each day.Among these customers are those who would be interested in buying your fruits and juices if you know how to package yourself very well.Imagine that daily 50(including staff of the bank and customers) people buy fruits or it juice from you at a cost price of say N100 per serving.How much would that amount to daily?I guess about 5k!

Now your ability to earn more will depend on the nature of beneficial fruits you supply or make available daily.Take note that so many people need vitamins and minerals for health reasons.If you focus on extremely beneficial fruits, i am sure you can make much money daily.[/b]I shared this idea with a friend like 9months ago,he seemed to like it.It made sense to him.To me it makes plenty sense.I hope you like it too.And if you do,get on the facebook page and like it to support it in Nigeria.

So now i roll.

1.BANKS
2.MINISTRIES
3.OIL COMPANIES
4.TELECOM FIRMS
SCHOOLS
6.HOSPITALS ETC
7.INSURANCE COMPANIES

Now your ability to earn more will depend on the nature of beneficial fruits you supply or make available daily.Take note that so many people need vitamins and minerals for health reasons.If you focus on extremely beneficial fruits, i am sure you can make much money daily.
Re: PROJECT FAST FRUIT:key In If YOU Want A Solid Daily Means Of Income I by puskin: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2014

(1)

Supply Of Lead And Zinc Ore / Audit Reports In Nigeria / What Do You Think Of Kaymu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.