Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

“you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore (1577 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB / Lagbaja Tells His FB Fans That No Second Term For Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by smada13(m): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2014
The Masked one, Lagbaja, has been reported to have turned down an offer from the Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organization to perform at the grand campaign rally and reception for President Goodluck Jonathan coming up in Osogbo next month. Lagbaja
was reported to have declined to perform at the rally because, he was convinced that Senator Iyiola a Omisore, the PDP gubernatorial candidate in the Osun State election was culpable in the death of his mentor and benefactor, Chief Bola Ige.

Real name Bisade Ologunde, Lagbaja was quoted to have said “Though the court of the land discharged and acquainted you in the murder case against the Former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, The Late Cicero of Esa–Oke and Foremost Nationalist; Chief Bola Ige, I have deep rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor, if you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year tenure par-adventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore Governorship Campaign Rally” Lagbaja it would be recalled last year recorded a song titled ’200million’ mumu where he criticised top members of the PDP.

source: www.voiceoflagos.com

1 Like

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by Sloan: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol

2 Likes

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by lakpalakpa: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2014
@Omisore

#BringBackBolaIge

2 Likes

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by omenka(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Tuche!!!

Say No to Murderers!

Say No to Cluelessness!

Say No to Cankerworms!

#RespectLagbaja. cool

7 Likes

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by size38: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2014
That's PDP for us. They are ready to wine and dine with the DEVIL because power. Until Nigerian electorates understands the true nature of politics, how to elect the best candidates irrespective of their political parties, tribes and religion. We will continue to expect what we will never get till Christ comes.

2 Likes

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by hopilo: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2014
I will not blame or exonerate Omisore for Bola Ige's death. One thing I know is that we had a president then, can he be question?

1 Like

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by smada13(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2014
hopilo: I will not blame or exonerate Omisore for Bola Ige's death. One thing I know is that we had a president then, can he be question?

Is it only the President? how the the judicial system who discharged him? to now think the man in question will now come back to contest an election..... do they think we are fools?

1 Like

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by simdam500(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Politics
Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by nkwako: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Obj and atiku should be questioned about d death of Bola ige

1 Like

Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by KwoiZabo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Propaganda from APC. Don't think Lagbaja said such.
Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by tit(f): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
these jweeds are well trained, organized and numerous.
If you puncture their dis-information on one thread,
they go open another on the same topic.

you guys have entered one-chance.
Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by fairheven: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
That is a man with conscience talking,unlike some artists that will sell their's for one Derica of rice and a bowl of amala and ewedu.
Re: “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore by smada13(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit: these jweeds are well trained, organized and numerous.
If you puncture their dis-information on one thread,
they go open another on the same topic.

you guys have entered one-chance.

u are the real jweed..,....u r so on your own

(1) (Reply)

OSUN ELECTION; No Going Back On Troops Deployment –jonathan / Gay War: Nigerian Government VS The Catholic Vaticans / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.