Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (17771 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by autumnflower(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
emmymdk:

And you called what Niger Delta fought for Terrorism? If you say so, then I pray that whatever that is yours will forcefully be taken away from you and you will never smell any benefit of that,even when u cry out radically or peacefully... Say Amen. Then I will declare Asari a Terrorist,if you won't then stop hiding behind ur phone to type nonsense u know nothing about. Which human being on his right senses will compare Asari and Shakaru women indeed think like a foul (cockish brain)...
why cant you make a point without insulting? You askd for defination of terrorism, i gave you the dictionary defination which clearly defines asari as a terrorist, instead to accept your personal thinking is wrong, your pride wouldnt let you and you choose to result in name calling and insults.
Anyways, the bottom line still remains, asari is/was a terrorist, not my personal opinion but textbook defination.
The oyel was never taken away from them, they just disagreed on the recource control. And to be fair, till date then ordinary NDan dosnt still benefit from it.
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by tajikwan411(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
[b]Fellow nigerians, i once read somewhere that our nation is a cursed one, i completely disagreed then, but the unfolding events of the last 3-4 years is justifying that, we really have 3 problems as a nation, namely; sentimental beliefs over reality, not doing what is right and valuing favoritism to merits in all our doings.
Regarding the recent security situation in the country, what really is our mr. president doing about it? if you ask me; nothing! absolutely nothing! our president deployed 4,000 troops to mali last year and some died fighting for a bloody francophone country who do not like us as nigerians, recent small state of ekiti witnessed over 3,000 troops of army, 10,000 policemen, 5,000 civil defense corps, 20 helicopters and over 350 sniffer dogs for just 1 day election, wow!
But regions of tension and state of emergency never saw one fourth of such deployment of troops as stated above, why?

How come when the foreign troops requested for the bokoharam sponsors from the president, no answers were provided till they left, why?

Why did the govt stopped the local villagers who trapped and killed 200 bokoharam members from entering sambisa forest to rescue the girls? why?

When the recently impeached governor of adamawa state asked the govt. a question that where are the sophisticated helicopters that comes to drop foods and aids into the forest coming from? answers were not provided? why?

How come the so called captured BH members are not duly interrogated on their aims, mission objectives, backgrounds, origin just like in the foreign countries? why?

How come some women and mothers of the captured girls were chased away like criminals in protest for the release of their daughters? why?

Please nigerians lets wake up from our slumber, we need a change of government in this country, the present govt. is bleeding blood and yours might be next!
In a good country where the nation is not cursed, a president not capable of securing his country is not fit to rule, but only in nigeria will souls be going and continuation of that govt. is highly assured again, haba!

If nigeria is not a cursed county, terriorist like asari dokubo should be in jail where obasanjo left him , will anybody in an un-cursed country with asari dokubo's profile still be at large? no way!

If nigeria is not a cursed country, how come an oil bunker criminal and militant like asari dokubo have free access to asso rock villa at all times than a righteous tax paying and law abiding citizen of this once a great nation?

This may hurt or even offend some readers, but the truth cannot disguise! [/b]
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Now Playing: Fela.......
"Basketmouth don start to leak again ooooo"

Can someone remind this terrorist his statements about the Chibok girls where he said "No girls are missing"?

NO GIRLS ARE MISSING:::::::
DID YOU HIDE YOURS SISTER TO CLAIM THAT UNKNOWN MASK AMBUSH GUNMEN TOOK HER?
IF SO RUCH NOW AND BRING HER BACK COS NIGERIAN GIRS ARE COMPLETE AND STOP UPGRADING COMMOTION IN NIGERIA**********

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries / Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.