Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience (17576 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by megabyte2(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't really like heels, I love wedges
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by elohorayodele: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
QweenMercy: Mine was On a sunday,I was about entering the Church auditorium n I was also vewi late,So as I wanted to enter the church In a hurry I just slipped n fell flat on the floor..Behold!All eyes where on me,Some were laughing while some asked if I was hurt...
I just jejeli Stood Up with a straight Face packaged myself n catwalk to my seat as If nofin happened..Lol.
So Share urz also..

Chai! Pele oh. U try to still go sitdown, some pple go just turn back dey go house.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Danhumprey: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
saymax: I fell off d staircase n dislocated my knee. A very deep cut n several stitches(cant even count). Was bedridden 4 a month. N eventhough it happened 2008 i occassionally feel pain on dat kneel esp wen i sit on my legs 4 a long time.
tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Danhumprey: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
QweenMercy: Mine was On a sunday,I was about entering the Church auditorium n I was also vewi late,So as I wanted to enter the church In a hurry I just slipped n fell flat on the floor..Behold!All eyes where on me,Some were laughing while some asked if I was hurt...
I just jejeli Stood Up with a straight Face packaged myself n catwalk to my seat as If nofin happened..Lol.
So Share urz also..
Smh. Self-imposed torture!
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
saymax: I fell off d staircase n dislocated my knee. A very deep cut n several stitches(cant even count). Was bedridden 4 a month. N eventhough it happened 2008 i occassionally feel pain on dat kneel esp wen i sit on my legs 4 a long time.

Are you serious!
Pele sad

I stick to pumps and wedges.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Fatdon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abeg ask denrele

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Amuga(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mine was not funny, but pathetic. There was this high heel i had even before i got married. my younger sister so much like that shoe but i told her i rather get her another than give her this particular shoe even though its being a while that i put it on.
One sunday like that in the month of february i decided to rock this shoe to church. The cars are usually pack at a distance to the auditorium. Before i could take three steps, the heel pulled out from the shoe. I looked front and back, no where to get help. I just remove both shoes , na so i turn to cele -winner

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Guliver(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
hmmm.saw a lady @aba rd.ph,tryin 2 cross d xpressway,she got 2 d divider&step on a base of d street lite pole wit her heel,lol she fell xposing her thick kpomo 2 all.t happen near diamond bank

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Jovie: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Amuga: Mine was not funny, but pathetic. There was this high heel i had even before i got married. my younger sister so much like that shoe but i told her i rather get her another than give her this particular shoe even though its being a while that i put it on.
One sunday like that in the month of february i decided to rock this shoe to church. The cars are usually pack at a distance to the auditorium. Before i could take three steps, the heel pulled out from the shoe. I looked front and back, no where to get help. I just remove both shoes , na so i turn to cele -winner

No time na wink Na Baba God u go find. No heel can stop ur shine! wink
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Amuga(f): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jovie:

No time na wink Na Baba God u go find. No heel can stop ur shine! wink
Na so
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by repent4christ: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
spiritually inclined sisters will never wear ridiculous high heels, may God give us the understanding of Romans 12:1-2.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahah... Happened 2 a cousin, we were going 2 church dat day, front of d church was kinda muddy cos it rained d night b4,my cousin nd her shakara didn't notice, d next ti we saw is my cousin on d floor alll stained... Choi.. I cudnt help but laugh! Falling hand dat day! She no gree enter church ooo... Loooool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by scampy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2014

And do u stil wear high heels now?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by CoCoLav(f): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Was going to church one Sunday and decided to wear one leopard skin stiletto I just bought. As I got to the road, the road kind of had gravels. See me hopping and walking like I had k legs. People were just looking. I got to a corner and removed it then changed to sandals.

Now whenever I have an ocassion, my father calls just to beg me not to wear heels.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by hippyzuki(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tears still de come out 4 my eye as I rembr am. embarassed
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by ijbeauty(f): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't really put on high heel but anytime I do, I will make sure its balanced and I will be entering the church few steps from the car park, cos I can't walk far distance on it
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by uboma(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
So Share urz also..

na by force to wear high heels Wear what you are comfortable with...
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by uboma(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014

Pele
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by myspnigeria: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
lmao at the comments. not a fan of heels tho
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
hippyzuki: Tears still de come out 4 my eye as I rembr am. embarassed
come on baby boo.. Tell me what happened.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by saymax(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Joavid:

Are you serious!
Pele sad

I stick to pumps and wedges.
thanks dear. Same here. Strictly pumps n wedges..
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by saymax(f): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
uboma:

Pele

Thanks
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by ifysimple(f): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have this wedge sandals, very high, lol
The first time i wore it to church, after mass i couldn't walk home with it even though i live near the church. I had to take bike home.
I swore never to wear it again except when i can see a car to go with.

After keeping it for more than a year , one day i said , haba, this wedge cannot waste like this.
That day, whew, i fell down, knocked my right knee on the ground in front of the church gate. See shame. Thank God that only a few people saw me. That Sunday i did not even try to get up from my seat until dismisal time.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by saymax(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
scampy:

And do u stil wear high heels now?

4 where!!! Only pumps n wedges
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
When i remember my own experience,
i'd rather stick to my flat.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by uboma(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
saymax:

4 where!!! Only pumps n wedges

Once bitten, twice shy...
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
I no wan fall. That's y i used flat palm sandal on my wedding day.......
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
hippyzuki: Tears still de come out 4 my eye as I rembr am. embarassed

WETIN HAPIN?
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
SELENAqueensy: When i remember my own experience,
i'd rather stick to my flat.

TOLD US NAH
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by mumu9gerian: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
eeeeyah pele
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Uchwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dats awful sori dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! / Beads World / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.