Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" (8398 Views)

The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Clerverly: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
The father has specifically indicted jonathan as the master-minder! angry angry angry

May Their Souls Rest In Peace !

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Pvin: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
3!! Kai, Tragedy to the man.
RIP 2 d dead. But pls he should stop blaming Jona

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Rikidony(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
RIP to the death, i heard they are Shitte i hope we dont have the shitte sunny conflict like whats hapening in Iraq.
I taught islam hates western education why are there dressing that way in the first pics

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rip
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by eaglechild: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Very sad.
RIP
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Sparrow13: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
May their soul rest in peace.
*THEY LOOK INNOCENT*
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Clerverly: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
CIVIL WAR IS LOOMING!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Descartes: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
So sad. Promising generationjust gone like that embarassed cry
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
When will the people blame Jona for their inability to sexually satisfy their spouses in bed . . . . .

Meanwhile RIP to those kids who were at the wrong place at the wrong time . . . .

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Clerverly: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rikidony: RIP to the death, i heard they are Shitte i hope we dont have the shitte sunny conflict like whats hapening in Iraq.
I taught islam hates western education why are there dressing that way in the first pics

Is your brain sedated with foolish comments?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by uzeba(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
From which above?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
rip but its a dead end 2 b supporter of APC..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by dontjealousme: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
RIP! Very Sad!
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by macpetrus(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Huh
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rikidony: RIP to the death , i heard they are Shitte i hope we dont have the shitte sunny conflict like whats hapening in Iraq.

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Rikidony(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Is your brain sedated with foolish comments?

[color=#006600] ooHH dude Shut da F**ck uPangryangryangryangry

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by JOETYNO: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
R.i.p sha
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
They look smart, why are they protesting against isreal in nigeria? Let's face facts, we know what those protests entails..its means killing of innocent Christians/igbos.

RIP to the dead, good riddance to bad....

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jking001(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
President Jonathan has kids and can never order the killing of another mans child,how did the military men know they were his kids did they not kill other people involved in the procession?they should have known that there's a security alert on that state especially after the failed bomb attackon former army GMB.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by GovWahala: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
The sins of their father has been visited on them.
I hope they will rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by gunuvi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
it is sad but next time they should protest about issues in Nigeria and not Pakistan who dont give a damn about Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly: CIVIL WAR IS LOOMING!
for ur home land

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by romzyxy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
when ll all these kasala stop.......mehn i m fed of up wit all dis news of death.BABA GOD ABEG INTERCEED

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by mike404(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly: CIVIL WAR IS LOOMING!
EZI OFIA

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by aluunoble: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmm indictment ko inducement ni!

Spare me the oder from above thing. In as much as I sympathize with the family, are those three guyz national figures for the soldiers to have identified them in the crowd when the khaki guyz acted in self-defence?

Moreover, were they the only ones targeted in the ensueing quagmire? Although their dad claimed that the boys, I think two of them were taken alive. What's the veracity of this claim?

The tempo of violence was already high in Kaduna state hence, the curfew imposed in the metropolis and some guyz sumwhere took to the streets to protest not even the spate of bombings in Nigeria but ova Pakistani stuff; a case of chasing. Lassa fever rats when ones house is on fire! Hw many so-called peaceful protests have they held in Zaria since Shekau started his mayhem? NONE!

It would have been a different ball game if they had gone to Pakistan to do some guerrilla stunt.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by thegoodone2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
God our life is in ur hand
Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by Philipmems(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
In as much as I am not I fan of violence against any race or religious sect, I can't help but notice that this protesters be it WHOEVER have NEVER protested against the unwarranted killings of Christians and Moselms alike by the senseless BokoHaram misfits in the north yet they plan and execute a protest against a far away Israel's so called violent behaviour against Gaza's citizens. I call this protests highly misplaced and organised to incite violence against innocent people living around. With the high security tension in the region the shriek/scholar didn't see that BokoHaram misfit will use this protest as a cover to perpetrate attack against harmless civilians.... Our people say a man cannot fight the fire in his brothers house while his own house is on fire and expect to come home to a happy wife...

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by aluunoble: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
*THEY LOOK INNOCENT*[/quote]

Really! Abdulmutalab is more hansome, looked saintly and more innocent than them.

I'm nt labelling them as such, buh terrorism no dey show for face!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by otokx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
aluunoble:
*THEY LOOK INNOCENT*

Really! Abdulmutalab is more hansome, looked saintly and more innocent than them.

I'm nt labelling them as such, buh terrorism no dey show for face!

E no dey show o, now we are having teenage female suicide bombers in Nigeria. What a catastrophe!! All them Buhari, Ibb, Abacha, Abdulsalam and co copuld not develop that region despite all the money they stole.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by aresa: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
jmaine: When will the people blame Jona for their inability to sexually satisfy their spouses in bed . . . . .

Meanwhile RIP to those kids who were at the wrong place at the wrong time . . . .

Wrong place at the wrong time? Very ignorant comment as usual..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by jmaine: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
aresa:

Wrong place at the wrong time? Very ignorant comment as usual..

Coming from a confirmed ediot ain't surprising . . . .

Nansense . . .

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" by aresa: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Philipmems: In as much as I am not I fan of violence against any race or religious sect, I can't help but notice that this protesters be it WHOEVER have NEVER protested against the unwarranted killings of Christians and Moselms alike by the senseless BokoHaram misfits in the north yet they plan and execute a protest against a far away Israel's so called violent behaviour against Gaza's citizens. I call this protests highly misplaced and organised to incite violence against innocent people living around. With the high security tension in the region the shriek/scholar didn't see that BokoHaram misfit will use this protest as a cover to perpetrate attack against harmless civilians.... Our people say a man cannot fight the fire in his brothers house while his own house is on fire and expect to come home to a happy wife...

We are talking about a yearly peaceful procession so you mean they stage this every year to incite and if so, how many people died last year and years before from their so called yearly peaceful procession?

You people need to educate yourself about the issues before commenting because you come off very ignorant..

Peaceful procession in Nigeria is not a criminal activity at least so far according to the Nigerian constitution. These thoughtless and irresponsible actions and activities by the Nigerian military creates more problems. This is how people rise up against injustice just like BH emanated viciously after the extra judicial killing of their leader.

Killing Nigerians indiscriminately and callously all over the place means you are not any different from BH..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dss Storm Troopers In Pictures / John Hanson Is He The First Black President Of The United States picture / Senate To Introduce E-legislation To Enhance Debates -ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.