Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano (23631 Views)

Security Operatives Avert Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today / Police Avert Explosion At Fagge Juma'at Mosque, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
tommykiwi: Why did dey not carry foot also to the mosque? Why put it in a car? Those boko boyz know wat dey r doin....Always Mosque bombs attack are always averted but churches are not..abi na the mosques dey pray pass..... (HISS)

Well they did attack a gathering of Muslims in Kaduna recently you know. 25 of them died.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Isn't it obvious that some miscreants are trying their best to make islam looks bad? Plant a bomb in a mosque but don't detonate it, and make a suicide bomber go to a church n detonate, so people will say see how the muslims didn't kill their own people. Whoever is behind this master plan got what he wanted.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by elektra(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
madridguy: Oh God, please hear the cry our your children. You are the only one that can save us. I am here celebrating eid filtri why my fellow brodas and sister were @ their religious center praising and worshiping you in their own faith. Some bad foxes went there and kill them claiming they are fighting for you Oh God. This is against your will, I am asking for your anger upon every organization, sect , society causing mayhem on your name. You are love of God. R.I.P to you sisters and brothers. Allahu yarihamuhumn ajmohinaa.

I commend this madridguy, I rarely see a Muslim sympathizing with Christians whenever BH attacks them. Open and active condemnation of the killing of Christians by BH will help convince people not all Muslims are in support of BH.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
elektra:

I commend this madridguy, I rarely see a Muslim sympathizing with Christians whenever BH attacks them. Open and active condemnation of the killing of Christians by BH will help convince people not all Muslims are in support of BH.
it's not like we muslims don't sympathize with the xtians, it's just that most times there you don't give us room to sympathize cus instead of condemning the BH , all you do is bash islam and we have to defend the religion and keep telling you islam doesn't preach and doesn't support what is happening in the north.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
tbaba1234:
Advice:

1. Read the verses before and after to understand what is happening.

2. All verses related to ' Qitaal' are war related, meaning they have a specific context of application.

It can not be used outside that context.

3. Get a good translation of the Quran and read, you will understand better.

I will recommend:

islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

Thank me later.

pls, can u explain to me wat jihad means? and again what religion are those guys behind d 9 11 attack... do u mean to tell me dat dis Boko harrams are non muslime wen I see in dia youtube videos reciting ur Holly books? I need to be cleared on dis pls
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmydo360:

pls, can u explain to me wat jihad means? and again what religion are those guys behind d 9 11 attack... do u mean to tell me dat dis Boko harrams are non muslime wen I see in dia youtube videos reciting ur Holly books? I need to be cleared on dis pls

Jihad means struggle. Could be non physical or physical.

Do you know what religion was behind the inquisitions and the atrocities commited during the crusades, the LRA, the IRA

Point is, ideologies can be manipulated for whatever benefit, political or otherwise.

Islam did not start in the last century

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: fvck off fvcktard!.
Stupidity runs in your DNA.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: you are here assuming and thinking the way USA wanted you to think, how come all the isrealites working @ the world trade centre didn't go to work on 9/11 day? Please tell me if they muslims. Even the american populace knows there was a conspiracy concerning the 9/11 bombings and you go ahead and put everything on islam.

and why did usama bin laddin (a Muslim) claimed d attack? hmm are u tryn to tell me dat there are no Muslim isrealites? it had already been planed.. just like what d BH are doing..." kill d Christians but try as mush as u can to avoid killing d Muslims" am yet to see or hear of a bomb exploding a mosque
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Jihad means struggle. Could be non physical or physical.

Do you know what religion was behind the inquisitions and the atrocities commited during the crusades, the LRA, the IRA

Point is, ideologies can be manipulated for whatever benefit, political or otherwise.

Islam did not start in the last century

ya... it started right from inception combined wit killings... where there political manipulations during his time?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by bxcode(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: it's not like we muslims don't sympathize with the xtians, it's just that most times there you don't give us room to sympathize cus instead of condemning the BH , all you do is bash islam and we have to defend the religion and keep telling you islam doesn't preach and doesn't support what is happening in the north.
Oga, Islam world over has been known for violence at the slightest provocation, you may not support what is happening in the north, but its because of the compassionate nature you have, speak for yourself only please.
The word Islam even annoys people these days. Good day!

3 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by tommykiwi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Well they did attack a gathering of Muslims in Kaduna recently you know. 25 of them died.
Dat was by mistake,dey neva knew they will come in contact with such crowd...So spare me those cock and Bull stories!
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by passionate88: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by abujaboumar: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Muslims and d north are being killed and destroyed.yet u fools fail 2 c d end game.tarnish Islam..make it luk bad..and den kill dem all.
New world order.same thing happen in Muslim countries.destabilisation plots and annihilation.upon all...Islam is d fastest growing religion.FACT.let dem kill us but they can nva kill our faith and believe.Alhamdu Lillah.Happy sallah 2 u all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmydo360:

and why did usama bin laddin (a Muslim) claimed d attack? hmm are u tryn to tell me dat there are no Muslim isrealites? it had already been planed.. just like what d BH are doing..." kill d Christians but try as mush as u can to avoid killing d Muslims" am yet to see or hear of a bomb exploding a mosque
you will do well to post a video link where osama claimed the attack. I beg of you, pls do that.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
to what end is dis insanity, u r crazy for power, u want an islamic state, yet u are killing people u wish to rule with ur islamic laws, mehn dis has gone too far dese guys av bn brainwashed totally dey dnt evn knw wats right from whats wrong any more!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Bigsteveg(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
seunlayi: but they allow the one in the church to explode killing scores of Christians.

My president, attack is the best mode is defence, let us take this battle to sambissa forest

I agree, Mourihno(defence) style no dey work again make we Pellegrini (attack) them.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
tommykiwi: Dat was by mistake,dey neva knew they will come in contact with such crowd...So spare me those cock and Bull stories!
seems you are so sure the muslims bombing was by mistake, you are one of the BH I guess.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by omusiliyu(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hardheolar: OMG. why, why, why.. Are dey not tired.. Not even.during diz holy period...
That shows that they're nothing but enemy of Northerners, Islam and Nigerians. I'm very optimistic that there days are number.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by bigtt76(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
...and who owns the 406 car? The more reason why we need a good vehicle registration and driver's license database coupled with Custlms vehicle clearing. It would have been easy tracing the owners of these cars used for bombing undecided
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: you will do well to post a video link where osama claimed the attack. I beg of you, pls do that.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qloshSGAJ1s&ctp=CCYQpDAYCCITCK7D1N7k5b8CFSP2wgodt0YABVIndXNhbWEgYmlubGFkaW4gY2xhaW1pbmcgdGhlIDkgMTEgYXR0YWNr&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en

even if he denied it why should d people involved be Muslims?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vsq5ZRir-0k&ctp=CBoQpDAYDCITCK7D1N7k5b8CFSP2wgodt0YABVIndXNhbWEgYmlubGFkaW4gY2xhaW1pbmcgdGhlIDkgMTEgYXR0YWNr&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Isn't it obvious that some rich and powerful people are behind all these bombings cause I don't know where they get their funds from o
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmydo360:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qloshSGAJ1s&ctp=CCYQpDAYCCITCK7D1N7k5b8CFSP2wgodt0YABVIndXNhbWEgYmlubGFkaW4gY2xhaW1pbmcgdGhlIDkgMTEgYXR0YWNr&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en

even if he denied it why should d people involved be Muslims?
I didn't deny that they aren't muslim and am not sayin they are muslims, the point am trying to prove is these people are going against islamic ideologies and they may think they are doing the will of Allah but they are clearly mistaken.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
the root of this menace started from poverty and gross illiteracy, no wonder most of dose youths get easily brainwashed to go blow demselves up to pieces with d hope of geting laid by 70 virgins wen dey die, dats one big scam, meanwhile d people sending dese youths on dia suicide mission are in hiding, why? because dey dont wana die cos derz rili no fvcking 70 virgins to get dem laid wen dey die. d earlier we come against dis false ideology d better so kids wunt start blowing demselves for som false and lost cause.

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: Isn't it obvious that some rich and powerful people are behind all these bombings cause I don't know where they get their funds from o

if u r to choose between there two... buhari or goodluck Jonathan? who would u think is behind dia funding....
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmydo360:

if u r to choose between there two... buhari or goodluck Jonathan? who would u think is behind dia funding....
To be honest, I will choose buhari cause it's so obvious some people are trying to make the country ungovernable for jonathan thereby painting him in a bad light, some norther elements aren't happy that a northerner isn't the president.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: I didn't deny that they aren't muslim and am not sayin they are muslims, the point am trying to prove is these people are going against islamic ideologies and they may think they are doing the will of Allah but they are clearly mistaken.
wow... I wish they are... Nigeria needs to live in peace.. if Nigeria eventually gets divided.. den d north should prepare to get doomed..
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by millionboi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
One Nigeria my foot.....wen it is mosque is avertd,bt if church it is alowd 2explode.MAY God Excute instant judgement on ur sponsor.hates
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by AnyibestDede(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
I tot dat they are/were fasting?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ajasa4link: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: you are here assuming and thinking the way USA wanted you to think, how come all the isrealites working @ the world trade centre didn't go to work on 9/11 day? Please tell me if they muslims. Even the american populace knows there was a conspiracy concerning the 9/11 bombings and you go ahead and put everything on islam.
Please kindly post a link backing up this ur claim.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by MrT2011(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozydre: The Police in Kano state this morning July 27th averted what could have been another fatal bomb blast in the ancient city. Police operatives averted the calamity after discovering a Peugeot 406 car with registration number AA 513 ZAK, loaded with explosives at the mosque of Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu at Goron Dutse. Bomb experts neutralized the explosives immediately and no casualty was recorded.

The Kano state commissioner of police, Mr. Aderenle Shinaba has confirmed the reports

http://lindaikeji..nl/2014/07/police-avert-another-bomb-blast-in-kano.html?utm_source=feedburner&m=1

Real Nigerians please don't be fooled with their so called bomb avert in that mosque. undecided

It's a desperate way to ascertain to Christians that it's not a Religious war, so as to keep your mind Abate, perplexed and twisted and vulnerable and available to their next attacks. embarassed

Therefore making you the more you look the less you see.

Islamism is --------. Fill in the blank space. cry

The Best thing for all of us is:-
Let us all demand for the disintegration of this deadly country Now!!! before it consumes us all. cry

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
in oda news... a female suicide bomber attempted. to attack the north west university at Kano but d mission was aborted.... hmmm smfin rolling fishy around dat news undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N.5bn Campaign Fund Stolen In Abuja / EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara / Ihedioha Constitutes Transition Technical Commitee (SEE FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.