Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is Jim Iyke Expecting First Child With New Girlfriend? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Jim Iyke Expecting First Child With New Girlfriend? (1431 Views)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jim Iyke Expecting First Child With New Girlfriend? by djones: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
The story of Jim Iyke having a new love partner in the person of top model, Sarah Benede has been over-flooded, and the actor has made no attempt to deny it. Rather, he shared a picture of himself carrying a new born baby with the caption, “I’m a misunderstood person. What’s misunderstood ? The fact they think I’m not misunderstood!! I can’t wait for you my unborn child. My love will redefine fullness. My protectiveness will last a lifetime. My joy will know no boundaries. Lord bears witness”

Read more at: http://ghanavibes.com/jim-iyke-expecting-first-child-new-girlfriend/ | GhanaVibes.com

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Dazzles In Black N White Dress / Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event / Duchess Of Cambridge, Preggy Kate And Her Baby Bump Rocks Alexander Mcqueen Coat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.