Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Could Be The Problem Of Audio Output Jacket Of Home Theatre Nt Giving Sound - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Could Be The Problem Of Audio Output Jacket Of Home Theatre Nt Giving Sound (1167 Views)

Pls Guys Help Me With The Kind Of Home Theater To Buy / Help! 2 Speakers Of My LG 5.1 Surround Home Theatre System Is Not Working / I have a Sony Home Theatre HBD - DZ810, After playing for some seconds, it will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Problem Of Audio Output Jacket Of Home Theatre Nt Giving Sound by Seyilome(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
I just bought an LG home theatre,small speakers yerstaday,I just woke up to play it this mornning, unfortunately the audio output jackets didnt bring bring out sound including subwoofer jacket,except 1 out of 6 jackets that produce sound. I now realised that the fault is not from speakers,subwoofer,settings, or cables,but the audio output jackets from the main system. Pls what component could have damaged to caused this?, it will cost me how much? Thank you my gurus
Re: What Could Be The Problem Of Audio Output Jacket Of Home Theatre Nt Giving Sound by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seyilome: I just bought an LG home theatre,small speakers yerstaday,I just woke up to play it this mornning, unfortunately the audio output jackets didnt bring bring out sound including subwoofer jacket,except 1 out of 6 jackets that produce sound. I now realised that the fault is not from speakers,subwoofer,settings, or cables,but the audio output jackets from the main system. Pls what component could have damaged to caused this?, it will cost me how much? Thank you my gurus
save yourself the headache, take it back to the seller

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Launches Power Wall; The Battery That Would Probably Change How You Consum / Gorilla Cracks Glass Window At Zoo After Little Girl Beats Chest*Video* / Kanger Dripbox FAQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.