Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Best Options Trader In The World? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Options Trader In The World? (2253 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Options Trader In The World? by KingSola(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2008
Looking for the best option trader in the world.
Need to learn Option Trading this Q4 please reply if you are ONE OF THE BEST.
Can Options be traded on the Nigeria Stock Exchange?
Can it be traded online in Abuja?
Please be my teacher i want to learn how to put and call Options on Stocks, Shares, Indexes, Currencies e.t.c
I know OPTIONS is for a few biggest boys on the global stage and i want to be there this 4th quarter 2008.
Thank you.

KingSola
kingolusola@gmail.com
Abuja
Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best-selling Newspaper In Nigeria? / Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.