Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies (2371 Views)

Site To Download American Songs. / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From / Site To Dowload Full Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by ONWARDBABA: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
i wana download movies
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by fijiano202(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
fzmovies.net
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by Polaris1: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
torrents.
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by ONWARDBABA: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
tanx alot can i also down load tutorials and plz can i ask wat is
'TORRENTS how do i do it
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2014
torrent is your best bet. go to Utorrent.com and you will have an explanation on how to download their software and how it works. when you finally got it, go to yify-torrent.org and start enjoying.......

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by ONWARDBABA: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
ONWARDBABA: tanx alot can i also down load tutorials and plz can i ask wat is
'TORRENTS how do i do it
dis torrent is giving me difficulties plz help asap
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^pls explain what issues you have with torrent
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by ONWARDBABA: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
i av never used it am a novice
do i download it
do i conect
step by step explaination
Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by MRBrownJ: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
ok so follow what i have told you earlier:
go to www.utorrent.com and download the software and install it on your computer. on their website there is a tutorial so you just have to follow it. easy as 1 2 3.

when you have done that then simply go to any torrent site, i use yify-torrent.org or torrentz.eu and type the movie that you are looking for, then thats when it can be a bit tricky as you have to work around spam and sponsors....... but the simplest thing to do is to only download files from sites such as Kickaasss, or Piratebay or their sub domain (not as much spam/sponsor BS) and most importantly, you can check on the comments if the file is genuine and in good quality. so when you are on the Piratebay page for example and you want to get the file, you click on "get this torrent" (or download this torrent on the other Kickaass). then it will ask you if you want to save the file, you say yes, then it should automatically open Utorrent for you, you click add, et voila. the file should be downloading. depending on how fast your internet is, how many people are seeding and how big the movie is, you have to wait anything from 2mins to 2hrs or more to get the movie)

et voila!

2 Likes

Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2014
here below you have the result page that you see when you do a movie search on the torrentz.eu site. as you can see, there are many options, but what you have to focus on is #1 the size of the file..... a dvd quality movie will be 700mb will a bluray quality movie would be 4gb, so you have to decide on the file you desire. #2 you have to see how many people are sharing (seeding) the file, the more people the faster the download would be.....then simply click on the name of the file.

Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2014
then it will open this following window where you have all the different sites that have the file. as you can see, the two i have circled are some of the best and safest out there. Kickaass amd katproxy are the same site, while piratebay and fastpiratebay are also the same. so lets say you click on Piratebay

Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2014
so then it will open the main movie page on Piratebay, where you will have all the movie information, and especially the comments on other people who have already downloaded the file (must be checked). when you are satisfied and want to download the file, click on the place i circled that says GET THIS TORRENT and you will be asked if you want to save it, when you do, it will automatically open Utorrent and you simply have to accept the file and it will start downloading...... et voila.

Re: Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies by ONWARDBABA: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
wow u guys are great tanx alot i wil do jt dat tanx

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest-grossing Nigerian Films Of All Time / Download Nollywood Movie:- Royal War Part 1 & 2 (2020) / Screening Tasks In Gulder Ultimate Search (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.