Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Thank You Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thank You Nairaland (801 Views)

Plz House I Need Teach Yourself E Book On Vb,acess And Excel Thank / Please I Need An Answer To This. Thank You / Thank God The Nairaland Initiatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland by sealteam66(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dear Nairalanders

I sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to this section ( as I read many post and got my questions answered ) and those that answer my questions directly like Danyl. You guys rock

As I successfully sold my product commercially, demonstrating proficieny in Java I will try and contribute in this section (giving out ebook, advise etc) to help others come up also (my only draw back is I dont have steady internet)

moderators welldone also

aka sealtem66
Re: Thank You Nairaland by Tolzeal(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
sealteam66: Dear Nairalanders

I sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to this section ( as I read many post and got my questions answered ) and those that answer my questions directly like Danyl. You guys rock

As I successfully sold my product commercially, demonstrating proficieny in Java I will try and contribute in this section (giving out ebook, advise etc) to help others come up also (my only draw back is I dont have steady internet)

moderators welldone also

aka sealtem66

STEADY....
what Do U mean By that..... Are u saying No Good Network In ur Area Or The ISPs allocated Bandwidth Is not ENOUGH...
Re: Thank You Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
sealteam66: Dear Nairalanders

moderators welldone also

aka sealtem66
what product?
what was the development journey and how did nairaland particularly help.
color please?

Theres a story here by one Gideon about how he had his big break ,its quite motivating and inspiring
cuz he gave details of his journey along the way.
Care to give a more richer story than it will encourage us who hope to strike it too.
I dont think there's any risk to sharing a full story. After all bill gates,zuckerberg,apple's stories are well
known and yet it didnt put them out of buziness,so unnecessary vagueness on things like this is only
pointless and uninteresting.
Re: Thank You Nairaland by sealteam66(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
asalimpo:
what product?
color please?

Theres a story here by one Gideon about how he had his big break ,its quite motivating and inspiring
Care to give a more richer story than it will encourage us who hope to strike it too.
I dont think there's any risk to sharing a full story. After all bill gates,zuckerberg,apple's stories are well
known and yet it didnt put them out of buziness,so unnecessary vagueness on things like this is only

I will update later, you know software journey never ends, one version come out after another the latter being better the the former
Re: Thank You Nairaland by losprince(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
sealteam66:

I will update later, you know software journey never ends, one version come out after another the latter being better the the former
so you're saying you have two versions of the story? bro you gat no story
Re: Thank You Nairaland by Raypawer(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
asalimpo:
what product?
color please?

yes! particularly GideonG, dhtml, seun(db choice), siscology can't be excluded from my story line.... so bros make we hear yours!

(1) (Reply)

Modified / SETTING UP Events In Laravel 5.1 / Help With This Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.