Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 (881 Views)

Post-utme @ Ospoly Iree / Ospoly Admission Without Jamb Utme: / Osun State Polytechnic Iree. ( Ospoly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 by ErVik(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Every details, updates, instructions and answers to questions that has to do with osun state Polytecnic, iree, post UTME 2014/2015 session.
Re: Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 by ErVik(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

This is to inform all the candidates that chose osun state Polytecnic, iree, as their Polytecnic choice during the 2014 Jamb registration that the institution post UTME form is out, and the closing date is quite at the corner. all prospective students are hereby required to acquire their post UTME scratch card at the school micro finance bank in the school campus as soon as possible.

The scratch card is currently selling at the rate of 3700. 00 naira minus (-) bank charges. In case you are residing far away from osun state or need my assistance on purchasing the scratch card, registration, accommodation before and during the exams, admission processing or any other necessities, contact me directly on +234 8136250689
Re: Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 by ErVik(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

This is to inform all the candidates that chose osun state Polytecnic, iree, as their Polytecnic choice during the 2014 Jamb registration that the institution post UTME form is out, and the closing date is quite at the corner. all prospective students are hereby required to acquire their post UTME scratch card at the school micro finance bank in the school campus as soon as possible.

The scratch card is currently selling at the rate of 3700. 00 naira minus (-) bank charges. In case you are residing far away from osun state or need my assistance on purchasing the scratch card, registration, accommodation before and during the exams, admission processing or any other necessities, contact me directly on +234 8136250689 and we can also chat on whatapps, better still, tweet at me on www.twitter.com/ernestvik
Re: Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 by ErVik(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
ErVik: Every details, updates, instructions and answers to questions that has to do with osun state Polytecnic, iree, post UTME 2014/2015 session.

The post UTME of osun state Polytecnic might be coming up on august, though the actual date has not been confirm but endeavour to get your form and complete your registration as soon as possible because sales and registration might close any moment from now.. Call me directly on +234 8136250689 for assistance or for more details. wishing you the best.
Re: Ospoly Putme 2014/2015 by Champion01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
ErVik: Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

The scratch card is currently selling at the rate of 8, 000. 00 naira minus (-) bank charges. In case you are residing far away from osun state or need my assistance on purchasing the scratch card, registration, accommodation before and during the exams, admission processing or any other necessities, contact me directly on +234 8136250689 and we can also chat on whatapps, better still, tweet at me on www.twitter.com/ernestvik
#8000? For wat?

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi 0nabanjo University Students Protest Update / Australian Goverment Scholarship For Nigerians / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Stalites-freshers Questions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.