Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode (3488 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Why Bomb Blast Here And There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by ignis: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Countless time we hear that bomb blast targeted at one mosque or the other get averted by the security agents. But never for once have we heard same concerning a church in the North. All we hear is bomb blast at one church or the other killing and injuring worshipers. Take for instance the bombs targeted at a mosque and a church in kano today.
The only place a bomb targeted at the church gets averted is in the south.
What could be the reason behind this? The earlier we know the faster we get a long lasting solution.
This has got me thinking and cracking my head but yet no convincing answer.

9 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
keep cracking

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by koboko69: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why instigating religeous hate? Bombs have been averted in churches too. This boko demons dont give a hoot about churches or mosques any longer... Cant u see that? They are political tools now. Im sure u saw the video of a muslim airman killed despite his religion and tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by ignis: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
koboko69: Why instigating religeous hate? Bombs have been averted in churches too. This boko demons dont give a hoot about churches or mosques any longer... Cant u see that? They are political tools now. Im sure u saw the video of a muslim airman killed despite his religion and tribe.

I am not instigating any religious hate..... its just an obvious observation. ... It could be that people in the church are not as security concious as their counterparts in the mosque.

4 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by eph12(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't start what you cant finish o.
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by koboko69: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
ignis:

I am not instigating any religious hate..... its just an obvious observation. ... It could be that people in the church are not as security concious as their counterparts in the mosque.

I hope the aim of your thread is genuine as ur assertions quoted. Morover, bombs have been averted in churches too....so whats ur point?

5 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by DickDastardly(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
ignis:

Nice response.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Wolison(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm.....God pass Dem!
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2014
it's obvious northern Muslims think we are fools. after setting bomb in churches killing hundreds they will stage manage one bomb mosque which end up being found
Hear me all you bloody vampires, Nigerians are seeing through your gimmick. followers of Allah stop killing us we did you guys no harm
Nobody i repeat nobody have the monopoly of violence.One day Nigerian Christians will say enough is enough. we will return every bombing with bombing. every shoting with shoting by then Muslims will know that we are just keeping quite all the while

17 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by drumstick: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Obviously because even bombs know where to find infidels, and it will continue to find more infidels in there idol worship abode (church)
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Sibrah: 5:29am On Jul 28, 2014
True observation. I guess all the bombings have a calculated target as regards Nigerians. They are there to wip up sentiments and errupt into large scale caos.
Boko haram claims to be fighting a war, right? How come anytime they hoist their flag in a place the aren't there to defend it? They are plain agents of destruction covering up with the Islam-unbeliever thing.
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by ignis: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2014
drumstick: Obviously because even bombs know where to find infidels, and it will continue to find more infidels in there idol worship abode (church)

Am not surprised. ....
You could be one of them since you use the same language with them, talk and reason like them.
The reason why BH terrorism is on the rise is because of people like you. Supporting and rejoicing as they kill innocent people just because they belong to a different religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by cecegorz(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2014
drumstick: Obviously because even bombs know where to find infidels, and it will continue to find more infidels in there idol worship abode (church)

Droids, track this dude down. He's got to be debriefed

3 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Abdulazeez296(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA: it's obvious northern Muslims think we are fools. after setting bomb in churches killing hundreds they will stage manage one bomb mosque which end up being found
Hear me all you bloody vampires, Nigerians are seeing through your gimmick. followers of Allah stop killing us we did you guys no harm
Nobody i repeat nobody have the monopoly of violence.One day Nigerian Christians will say enough is enough. we will return every bombing with bombing. every shoting with shoting by then Muslims will know that we are just keeping quite all the while
It is bokoharam( western knowledge is forbidden.) you are quoting rubbish, if you don't know what to say please just be reading. Islam is a religion of peace, we dont useless others religions.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by esmeralda1(f): 6:16am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=ignis]Countless time we hear that bomb blast targeted at one mosque or the other get averted by the security agents. But never for once have we heard same concerning a church in the North. All we hear is bomb blast at one church or the other killing and injuring worshipers. Take for instance the bombs targeted at a mosque and a church in kano today.
The only place a bomb targeted at the church [quote author=ignis]
http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1262:what-is-behind-the-jihad-in-nigeria
That's ur answer sister their intent will neva come to pass
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Abdulazeez296(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Sibrah: True observation. I guess all the bombings have a calculated target as regards Nigerians. They are there to wip up sentiments and errupt into large scale caos.
Boko haram claims to be fighting a war, right? How come anytime they hoist their flag in a place the aren't there to defend it? They are plain agents of destruction covering up with the Islam-unbeliever thing.
you are a not a good christain, a good christain dont think the way you do(FOOL)

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by tonytony208(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2014
@Op

sis, it is not "cracking my head"; rather it is "wracking or racking my brain". "Cracking" your head means breaking your head the same way you break coconut. And if you do that, it may require Dr. Ben Carson's gifted hands and divine providence alone to put the head back together again.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by tonytony208(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Abdulazeez296: It is bokoharam( western knowledge is forbidden.) you are quoting rubbish, if you don't know what to say please just be reading. Islam is a religion of peace, we dont useless others religions.

before you claim "islam is a religion of peace" and "we don't useless other religions", maybe you want to read comment from your fellow islam brother "drumstick" above. Maybe.....just maybe that will give you a better understanding about islam's true color.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by tonytony208(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2014

true color of islam! A religion of peace indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Abdulazeez296: It is bokoharam( western knowledge is forbidden.) you are quoting rubbish, if you don't know what to say please just be reading. Islam is a religion of peace, we dont useless others religions.
world shortest lie "islam is a religion of peace "
i have seen how you guys are sharing the peace.
Tell your brothers to stop killing Christians
tell them to stop bombing our churches
One day the center cannot hold and things will definitely fall apart

2 Likes

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by esmeralda1(f): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Abdulazeez296: you are a not a good christain, a good christain dont think the way you do(FOOL)
Mr good muslim e pele sir, its this good christain u always use to perpetrate ur evils we christains don't use curse words as u just did up there, ur cup is getting full and very soon it will overflow and then it will be too late.
I know this will cause those unmistakable unquenchable anger that is predominant in u all
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by omenka(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2014
koboko69: Why instigating religeous hate? Bombs have been averted in churches too. This boko demons dont give a hoot about churches or mosques any longer... Cant u see that? They are political tools now. Im sure u saw the video of a muslim airman killed despite his religion and tribe.
Why respond to these condemned bigoted trolls?? Is it the first time a bomb attack is averted?? Why has he never asked why the others were averted?? Why has he never asked why mosques have been bombed all this while?? Why can't he ask why bombs are even going off at all

Another useless thread from the stables of the Cankerworm minions.
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by eaglechild: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208: @Op

sis, it is not "cracking my head"; rather it is "wracking or racking my brain". "Cracking" your head means breaking your head the same way you break coconut. And if you do that, it may require Dr. Ben Carson's gifted hands and divine providence alone to put the head back together again.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Sealeddeal(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2014
First,do you need Boko haram's bomb planted in the mosque to explode? Friend,we should thank God it did not explode.
Second,Boko haram has made it clear that there targets are christians and other people who are opposed to their struggle.
Third,that bomb may not even be targeting that mosque where it was found.Perhaps,the suicide bomber went to mosque to say his last prayer before carrying out the havoc at a designated place.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by eaglechild: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: Why respond to these condemned bigoted trolls?? Is it the first time a bomb attack is averted?? Why has he never asked why the others were averted?? [b]Why has he never asked why mosques have been bombed all this while?? [/b]Why can't he ask why bombs are even going off at all

Another useless thread from the stables of the Cankerworm minions.
That one hates himself does not mean the hate should be extended to others.

Anyway, I just wish for the violence to end.
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by edoyad(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Wonder, wonder , wonder, wonder , wonder till you turn to wonderer . O P na the same issue we dey try answer for beer parlour yesterday
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Sibrah: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Abdulazeez296: you are a not a good christain, a good christain dont think the way you do(FOOL)
What makes you think i am a Christian? You sound foolish. Talk direct with fact next time and not assumption expressed indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by kheart(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA: it's obvious northern Muslims think we are fools. after setting bomb in churches killing hundreds they will stage manage one bomb mosque which end up being found
what is ur point dude like seriously? 82 people were killed last week in kaduna so in ur myopic brain dis is stage?
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2014

Whoever moderates this section please BAN this bigot!

angry
Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by chimerase2: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
everytime u keep telling the whole world am not a Thief! am not a Thief!! am not a Thief!!! countless times but deep down in u, u re not only a Thief u re also a nitemare to ur self y do u try to convince or confuse pple u re not a thief, there is a saying dat says by there fruit we shall knw them, u don't hv to be shouting everi now and den dat u re not a thief. So ma dear what u lie abt ur self can not stop dat ur evil and diabolical habit it is a culture in u, it is the outside pple dat will tell u weda u re truely a thief or not. Ponder on these words

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by drumstick: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA: world shortest lie "islam is a religion of peace "
i have seen how you guys are sharing the peace.
Tell your brothers to stop killing Christians
tell them to stop bombing our churches
One day the center cannot hold and things will definitely fall apart
We will not tell them to stop bombing you, afterall its not us that are getting killed. Don't you have mouths to tell them yourselfes? You also consider us unbielivers na, so why should we help you? Help yourselfs jare grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode by ignis: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
drumstick:
We will not tell them to stop bombing you, afterall its not us that are getting killed. Don't you have mouths to tell them yourselfes? You also consider us unbielivers na, so why should we help you? Help yourselfs jare grin grin grin
I thought you are more sensible than this...
You just proved me wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How propaganda works ... / Islam, The West And Its Double Standard / The First Woman To Tasteā€¦ .. Under GMB /GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.