Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price (2888 Views)

Promos: Clean Like New Us Used Htc Mytouch 4G android phones At Reduced price / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / Lastest Arrival Blackberry Phones At An Affordables Price.24k Gold-plated 9900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by theSpark(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
I want London used Samsung galaxy note 3. Can you deliver to Abuja (Payment on delivery)? How much does it cost?

My brother wants a Samsung galaxy s4, London used. How much does it cost? Can you deliver it to Minna Niger State (Payment on delivery)?
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2014
theSpark: I want London used Samsung galaxy note 3. Can you deliver to Abuja (Payment on delivery)? How much does it cost?

My brother wants a Samsung galaxy s4, London used. How much does it cost? Can you deliver it to Minna Niger State (Payment on delivery)?

I don't do payment on delivery outside lagos, thank you sir
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ajaolu(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
What about London used Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Hello nairalanders....I have a neatly used Gionee E6 smartphone for sale...whatsapp me or call on 07033185680
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
A BRAND NEW GIONEE P4 FOR SALE, WHATSAPP OR CALL 07033185680
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by bharkarh(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
ebab:
Hello nairalanders....I have a neatly used Gionee E6 smartphone for sale...whatsapp me or call on 07033185680
how much you wan sellam and is it upgradable to kitkat
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
bharkarh:
how much you wan sellam and is it upgradable to kitkat

Yes it is upgradable and it gos for 50k
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2014
All Samsung phones available
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by mfrizzy(m): 1:42am On Dec 02, 2014
i need samsung galaxy s3 uk used.....how much?
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2014
mfrizzy:
i need samsung galaxy s3 uk used.....how much?

31, 500
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by Donjcco(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
ebab:

I need UK used Samsung note 2 or fairly used one but clean ASAP! federal housing Lugbe, Abuja.... I need it urgently..
quote me and name ur price. thanks
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Donjcco:

I need UK used Samsung note 2 or fairly used one but clean ASAP! federal housing Lugbe, Abuja.... I need it urgently..
quote me and name ur price. thanks

48k and I am located in lagos
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by Habayomie(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Samsung galaxy s4 new or uk used-how much?
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Habayomie:
Samsung galaxy s4 new or uk used-how much?

UK used is 43k and new is 65k
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by killercute16(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
ebab:

UK used is 43k and new is 65k
Bro this ur price is kinda expensive na.
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
killercute16:
Bro this ur price is kinda expensive na.

No it is not expensive sir
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Get your tempered glass screen protector for your samsung phones and iphones

Incredibly clear: Oleophoic coating and chemically treated surface offers crystal-clear

transparency.Totally sensitive: Glass is only 0.4mm thick; it will retain 100% touch sensitivity.

Simple installation: No bubbles, no fuzz – just a perfect fit.

Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by travythmigpa198: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you're looking for a comprehensive guide on the different Samsung mobile phones available in Lagos State, then you've come to the right place. We'll also share our expert opinion on which phones are the best for various needs. Flagship devices are the top-of-the-line models and include the Samsung Galaxy S series, the Samsung Galaxy Note series, and the Samsung Galaxy A series. On the other hand, mid-range phones are designed to be more affordable and are often more basic than their flagship counterparts. Flagship devices come with top-notch cameras, fast processors, and plenty of storage space. However, they can still offer plenty of value for the price.

When it comes to pricing, Samsung phones can range from as low as N45,000 to as high as N400,000, depending on the model.

On the other hand, mid-range phones are designed to be more affordable and are often more basic than their flagship counterparts. Flagship devices come with top-notch cameras, fast processors, and plenty of storage space. However, they can still offer plenty of value for the price.

When it comes to pricing, Samsung phones can range from as low as N45,000 to as high as N400,000, depending on the model. Online marketplaces like Jumia, Konga, and Slot offer a wide selection of phones at competitive prices.

Overall, Samsung phones are a great choice for those looking for a reliable phone that offers plenty of features and options. To learn more, read our full guide on reviewing Samsung mobile phones in Lagos State at opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/reviewing-samsung-mobile-phones-in-lagos-state-a-comprehensive-guide/..

The best place to find the best prices on Samsung phones in Lagos State is online. From the flagship Galaxy S series to the mid-range Galaxy On series, there's a Samsung phone for everyone.

From the flagship Galaxy S series to the mid-range Galaxy On series, there's a Samsung phone for everyone.

To learn more, read our full guide on reviewing Samsung mobile phones in Lagos State at opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/reviewing-samsung-mobile-phones-in-lagos-state-a-comprehensive-guide/..
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by taifasetti1975: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Are you looking for the perfect smartphone in Lagos State? Samsung mobile phones are one of the most popular brands in the city and have a great selection of models to choose from. We'll also provide some tips to help you get the most out of your experience.

For starters, Samsung phones are known for their excellent build quality. The displays are also bright and vibrant, providing an enjoyable viewing experience. The most popular models are the Galaxy S series, the Galaxy Note series, the Galaxy A series, and the Galaxy J series.

The materials used are high-quality, which makes them durable and long-lasting. Additionally, these phones come with plenty of features, including a wide range of apps and services that can make your life easier.

When it comes to choosing a Samsung mobile phone, there are several types to choose from. Each of these have their own unique features, so it's important to consider which ones best suit your needs. These models have the latest technology and features, as well as powerful processors.

The Galaxy Note series is Samsung's mid-range line of phones.

The Galaxy S series is the flagship line of Samsung mobile phones. They are also the most expensive of the bunch, but they are worth the investment if you need a top-notch device. They offer many of the same features as the S series but at a more affordable price. These models are great for those who don't need the latest features and don't want to spend too much. First, make sure you keep your phone updated with the latest software.

They are great for everyday use and can handle most tasks with ease.

Finally, the Galaxy A and J series are the budget-friendly options. They are still powerful and reliable, but they are more affordable than the other models.

No matter which Samsung mobile phone you choose, there are some tips that can help you get the most out of your device. This will help ensure that your phone runs smoothly and that you get the best performance. For more information, check out this article: opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/reviewing-samsung-mobile-phones-in-lagos-state-a-comprehensive-guide/.

This will help ensure that your phone runs smoothly and that you get the best performance. For more information, check out this article: opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/reviewing-samsung-mobile-phones-in-lagos-state-a-comprehensive-guide/.

For more information, check out this article: opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/reviewing-samsung-mobile-phones-in-lagos-state-a-comprehensive-guide/.

It provides further details and recommendations on choosing the perfect Samsung phone for you..
Re: Buy Your New Samsung Mobile Phones At A Cheaper Price by ebab(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2023
samsung A03 available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New And Uk Used Phones FOR SALE / Brand New INNERGRADE(android PADS) PRICE REVIEW (ALMOST SOLD OUT) / Apple Ipod Touch (iTouch) 4G 64gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.