Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA (76069 Views)

Pin Or Pattern-Lock, Which Is More Secure On Android? / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Hw 2 Unlock Memory Card Security Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Android is a very interesting and very interface and it has become very popular among mobile and gadget users been the operating system use now. The problem users face now is how to disable or unlock android phone password or pattern lock which has become common now.[b][/b]

FOR MORE INFORMATION ;YOU CAN CONTACT ME AS FOLLOW;

Gsm# +234 8033955343 OR +234 7058725235(BOTH ON WHATSAPP)

MY NEW BB PIN- 5 5 E A 5 6 0 B
SAM A.,M.sc
MY WEBSITE :www.unclesamtech.com
MY FORUM : www.forum.unclesamtech.com

Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
No one is prefect so you meant have forgotten your android password or even pattern you used for the pattern lock, in this post, i will discuss about how you can unlock the android device that is already lock easily with some few easy tips, all you just have to do is to follow instructions and so on...!!! you are done.

Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
I try to make my tutorials easy and for readers to easily understand what am writing but if you have a problem, you can easily contact me for any question on any phone problem ;Flashing ,Unlocking,Repairing,and Decoding ''F U R D'' as soon as possible

+2348033955343 / 7058725235/
BB Pin : 281D9AFF (at the moment)
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Steps On How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Or Password

To get your pattern lock or password of your android device unlocked please follow the instructions well and am sure you will get what you are going to get your device unlocked without problem.

1.First you will switch of your Android device.

2.After switching of your android device, press your up volume button and Press It down.

3.Now press the power button and hold it too along with the volume up button.

4.It will start a secret terminal interface.

5. Then press to use home button for scroll up and down.

6.Then you will get to the choose option DELETE ALL USER DATA.

7.Select the option and wait...

Your device will take some time but after it will restart and you will find out your android device has been unlocked.[b][/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by ayogabriel(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
But you fail to tell us that we will loose our data, that's not nice.
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
By following these instructions above you will successfully unlock your android device.
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayogabriel: But you fail to tell us that we will loose our data, that's not a nice.

SURE !
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by Danhumprey: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2014
ayogabriel: But you fail to tell us that we will loose our data, that's not a nice.
Person go lose data? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by ayukdaboss(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2014
I actually know how to unlock without you losing your data.

1 Like

Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by DNDROID(m): 2:53am On Jul 28, 2014
ayukdaboss: I actually know how to unlock without you losing your data.

how? Pls do tell
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 3:37am On Jul 28, 2014
ayukdaboss: I actually know how to unlock without you losing your data.

THIS IS A TUTORIAL CLASS FOR ALL AN ANDROID OS USERS ; PLEASE TELL US
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by Naijalastborn(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Lol... tried the above instructions and watch all your data wiped out infront of you.. i will just advice anyone to try and have titanium backup for data and app then you can wipe user data.
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by lawrenceunaa: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Op. Thought. You said without. losing our data. I knw this shit for a long tym but am not a criminal
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by alotofgrace(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2014
guys proaction is the key against any regret. you remember nokia pc suite, blackberry desktop, itunes? these suites save you against any disaster call data loss, of course by regular backup. Since i use chinko tecno, my android suite is 'Wandoujia2'. just like nokia pc suite, it works with bluetooth and you can send sms through it. So b4 u forget ur pw regularly backup ur files and then do the data wipe, after which you restore.

BR//
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by Dygeasy(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Change the title of this thread.
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by Koolmexxi(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2014
OP jus copied his so-called tutorial verbatim from d Internet but forgot to actually include d steps dat's supposed to help u unlock without losing data.

Anywhere here are d steps but u shld know ur way around d recovery mode before going about it.

Requirement For a Successfully Operation
1. Aroma File Manager 1.80 which you can
download from here
2. Your Locked android device either locked
by pattern lock or password
3. A Memory card( or the memory card of d device

Step 1
Once you have downloaded the Aroma file
manager , move it to the memory card and
insert the memory card to the android device
Step 2
Open your stock recovery and different device
has there own way of entering stock recovery, so
I advise you Google it out along with your
android device name. Once you have it, enter
into stock recovery which is a black interface
Step 3
once you are there, use your volume + and
volume – to scroll up and down and use the
middle button to select
Step 4
Now Mount and storage>> Mount
Everything>> Mount System>> Mount
data>>Mount afs>>Mount
Preload>>Mount SDcard>> Mount
ExternalSD>> go back>> Install zip from
SDcard>>Choose zip from external
SDcard
Step 5
The find the Aroma File manager you download
into the sdcard and select and select “Yes
Install Aroma file manager” then it will load and
the file manager will open in the recovery mode
Step 6
In the aroma file manager, go to Settings and Go
to bottom n select “Automount all device on start
” which is the second to last option and then exit
from aroma file manger.
Step 7
perform step 5 again and the Aroma file manager
will update and open again
Step 8
go to the Data Folder>>>then System
folder and find the gesture.key if it is
password lock that locked your phone or
password.key if it was a password lock and
press the file for long and the option to delete
the file will pop up and delete it
Step 9
Exit the aroma file manager and restart to the
normal interface and when the device has
finished restart you will still find the pattern lock
or password there but you are to use any pattern
lock or password and it will accept and your
device is unlocked but note the pattern you use
and password.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by DNDROID(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
alotofgrace: guys proaction is the key against any regret. you remember nokia pc suite, blackberry desktop, itunes? these suites save you against any disaster call data loss, of course by regular backup. Since i use chinko tecno, my android suite is 'Wandoujia2'. just like nokia pc suite, it works with bluetooth and you can send sms through it. So b4 u forget ur pw regularly backup ur files and then do the data wipe, after which you restore.

BR//
download link pls
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by alotofgrace(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
DNDROID:
download link pls

[url=http://www.soft112.com/out/http%253A%252F%252Fdownload.moborobo.com%252Fdownload%252FClient%252Fpandaapp%252FMoborobo%2528Moborobo_En_PandaApp%2529.exe?label=android-pc-suite-2-1-2-706&action=freeware-download&category=communications-telephony&slug=android-pc-suite]Download Android PC Suite 2.1.2.706[/url]

snapea or wandoujia this is the one i use.
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by DNDROID(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
alotofgrace:

[url=http://www.soft112.com/out/http%253A%252F%252Fdownload.moborobo.com%252Fdownload%252FClient%252Fpandaapp%252FMoborobo%2528Moborobo_En_PandaApp%2529.exe?label=android-pc-suite-2-1-2-706&action=freeware-download&category=communications-telephony&slug=android-pc-suite]Download Android PC Suite 2.1.2.706[/url]

snapea or wandoujia this is the one i use.
ok thanks.. I got the snappea.. Haven't tried it though..
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by alotofgrace(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2014
DNDROID:
ok thanks.. I got the snappea.. Haven't tried it though..

u wc wink
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by sammotos: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2014
MORE CONTRIBUTION FROM ANY ANDROID USER OR GURU...
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
sammotos: MORE CONTRIBUTION FROM ANY ANDROID USER OR GURU...
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by psucc(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
Pls I need update on this topic.
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 3:50am On May 20, 2015
ayogabriel:
But you fail to tell us that we will loose our data, that's not nice.

YOU WILL NOT ; IF YOU FOLLOW THE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by Emerson101: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Are you in Abuja mararaba karu nyanya etc and u want to learn phone software engineering or u want all kinds of phone cracked softwares for flashing rooting imel generator name it or u want to flash ur phone android phones black berry z10 q10 all black berry phone's Nokia iPhone flashing and unlocking etc.partten unlocking of every phone imel code changing.unbricking ur phone's etc even android HD games psp android games ps2 games music and video transfer just don't waste any more time call engineer samuel on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or add me on whatsapp with my mtn line just don't waste any more time call me now
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2015
FOR ANY PHONE'S PROBLEM CONTACT

UNCLESAMTECH

Gsm# +234 8033955343 OR +234 7058725235(BOTH ON WHATSAPP)

MY NEW BB PIN- 564F1C51
SAM A.,M.sc
MY WEBSITE :www.unclesamtech.com
MY FORUM : www.forum.unclesamtech.com
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by debbydee(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2015
good morning guru

My anriod MTK6582 is requesting for privacy protection password. I have tried to reboot and wipe off the entire data but each time i put it on it is requesting for privacy protection password. Please how can you help me resolve this.

Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by dikachi86(m): 2:19am On Jan 21, 2019
i am following
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 4:19am On Jan 31, 2019
debbydee:
good morning guru

My anriod MTK6582 is requesting for privacy protection password. I have tried to reboot and wipe off the entire data but each time i put it on it is requesting for privacy protection password. Please how can you help me resolve this.
You can't do it yourself
Contact me on
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 4:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Unlock ALL IPHONES Remotely or Directly
and other Phones Like Samsung ,LG etc
IPHONE /4/5/6/7/8 /X or X mas
@ AFFORDABLE PRICE
Re: How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA by unclesamtech(m): 5:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Call or WhatsApp for more details;
0 8 0 3 3 9 5 5 3 4 3 (Call & whatsapp)
0 7 0 5 8 7 2 5 2 3 5 (Call)

(1) (Reply)

13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” / How Do I Send Bulk Sms Messages? / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.