Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now (731 Views)

Your Right To Write | Free Ebook / Free Ebook: Fund Your Business / Sell Your Writings As Audio Books And Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now by onismate: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Brighten your day with this short, beautiful stories. I have got this 3 new free e-book, stories on my Library. Check them out…

Diary Of A Funaab Runs Girl.
A story about a female student, her sex life, adventures with married, pot bellied men. Something happened to her, what is that? Download the story and get to know.

Diary Of My Humble Beginning
This is a story of a young man who had no money but went into marriage against the will of his family and friends.

And She Finally Got Married
This is A Story of a young African woman who had gotten to 35 but yet to be married. There were pressures, sorrows and lies. But finally something happened.

Diary Of My Farm Practice Year(FPY)
The story, His adventure, fun during his farm practice Year (FPY) in the land of Iwoye ketu. Read this story and be entertained.
For those who are students of Funaab or graduated from the school will know what FPY is.
To get this e-stories, follow this link below and download for free.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/hova-library
Re: Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2014
k
Re: Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now by hushmail: 4:38am On Jul 28, 2014
thanks
Re: Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now by onismate: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
u ar welcom

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Offer!!!get A 1000-Word Article For Just 500naira / Get Free Book On Okada Books! / We Need Regular Writers [Closed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.