Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out (2535 Views)

Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / Abu Post-ume Result Out! / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out by OGodwin: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2008
Gents,
The post ume result for abu zaria is out. any one can check his/hers on www.abu-pume.net. through the former way that was used in registration of the post ume.

Regards,
O. Godwin
Re: Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out by PHARMSON: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
Please help me i try to check my ABU ZARIA POST UME SCORE FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE but i couldn't because any time i logging with my registration no and the pin no it will tell me that the information needed to print this slip is not complete over a week now. if there is any solution to that please let met know throught this email:pharmson2007@yahoo.co.uk thanks.
Re: Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out by DonQueeno: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2008
bros the only thing u can do is just to go to the school the cheak the list that has been pasted there okay that is the only solution to ur problem i hope for today i am ur doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out by PHARMSON: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2008
hey, please can someone tell me the cuff point for ABU ZARIA POST UME FOR PHARMACY OR OTHER COURSES
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo 2011/2012 Post Ume Examination / OBSOLETE POST / Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.