Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo (6882 Views)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act / Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling 6-yr-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by StevinMorgan(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
A 30-year-old man, simply recognized as Adeji is now cooling his heels in a cell at the Criminal Investigation Department of the Oyo State Police Command, Iyaganku for allegedly raping his neighbour’s pregnant wife.

Mary (other names withheld), a 23-year-old mother of two kids who is carrying a three-month old pregnancy was a victim of the suspect’s untamed libido.

Adeji waylaid the pregnant woman when she was returning from the stream in Sanusi village, Idi-Ayunre, Ibadan, where they are both neighbours.

It was gathered that Mary attempted to escape but was overpowered and raped by Adeji, despite her pleas that she was pregnant.

After the illicit act, Adeji attempted to bribe her not to spill the beans, offering N500. He then fled the scene, leaving behind his pair of slippers.

Prior to the incident, Sunday Sun learnt that the suspect had been luring and making advances to Mary.

Mary’s husband had earlier lodged a complaint with the village head who issued Adeji a serious warning to desist from the damnable act, but he was not deterred.

After the incident, the victim was rushed to Adeoyo Hospital for medical examination after which a report was made at the Idi-Ayunre Police Division.

Policemen later visited the crime scene and eventually apprehended the suspect.

Adeji, however, told Sunday Sun that the housewife was his girlfriend and that they had been in a relationship before the incident. A top police source who confirmed the incident told Sunday Sun that the suspect would be charged to court once investigations were concluded. He added that the police would not relent in its drive to rid Oyo State of rapists terrorizing women in the state…

omotala jalade condemed the act and praised the Nigerian police for the fast action.

Lols.. Fast action indeed..lols

SOURCE: The Sun

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by rosybabyy: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2014
o di egwu
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Johnolis(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Sophisticated acts in the land of sophisticated oily soups.These people would one day kill us with their sophistication. cry

7 Likes

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by RColours: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2014
The rapist photos should be up there, not of the victim's .

8 Likes

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Donchinex(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
That man's d*ck should be cut-off, roasted, and served to the dogs! #inhumane! angry
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by 9jahubcom(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
so.....make i skelewu
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by mstik(f): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
This one na antenna, not skelewu angry
9jahubcom: so.....make i skelewu

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by mstik(f): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
By the way, why is it the woman's pic that is up there? angry

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
That is what they always say to Justify their actions. #She is my girlfriend
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Faun(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Judging from the low pay he offered the woman, I guess it's safe to say he didn't enjoy himself very much.

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by DaVinChiSam(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sad
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by chinex276(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Video of him banging her azs or it a BIG BIG cat nd bull story

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
hm hmm yoruba man again hmHm nawao
whats with diz pple and honi pot
i think their tribal name shud be puciba and not yoruba
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
9jahubcom: so.....make i skelewu
this one na bush meat o
hope she neva carry ebola sha

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by priscaoge(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
A pregnant woman What a wicked act undecided That slowpoke should Have his third leg jailed for life sad sad

Btw Is d money for paracetamol

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by icebebe(f): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2014
priscaoge: A pregnant woman What a wicked act undecided That slowpoke should Have his third leg jailed for life sad sad

Btw Is d money for paracetamol
I wonder
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by DukeNija(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Faun: Judging from the low pay he offered the woman, I guess it's safe to say he didn't enjoy himself very much.

Judging from your comment, I guess its safe to say you are an 1diot.

3 Likes

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Faun(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2014
DukeNija:

Judging from your comment, I guess its safe to say you are an 1diot.

grin The jury is still out on that one.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by SlimCupid(m): 1:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Homo Sapiens! cry
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by onitshaigbo(m): 2:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Only N500?! That's more insulting than the rayp itself IMO.

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by oderemo(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Faun: Judging from the low pay he offered the woman, I guess it's safe to say he didn't enjoy himself very much.
U r one blooklat beast.

1 Like

Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Adadioranma79(f): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jizzux!
Faun:
Judging from the low pay he offered the woman, I guess it's safe to say he didn't enjoy himself very much.
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by Taiwx(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
D woman issa BBW. Her tin go 2 juicy shocked
Re: Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo by RealGucci: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
he came inside her
inside on top of d unborn babys face
yuck

(1) (Reply)

Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank / Yahoo; Students Shocked After Money Started Falling From Man Body In Uniben(pic / I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.