Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics (1936 Views)

El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by akins56(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Descartes: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Good for our democracy
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by stinggy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
shocked shocked beht y na
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Plus10(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's part of Yoruba's culture...I don't see anything wrong with that!

#Moreover if he didn't do it people like you would still say he's disrespectful and arrogant!
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by 7lives: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
This one na another banger, omisore you don dash dem rice and petrol which one be dis again?.
This season of election is gradually turning into season of comedy, Omisore has finally become a jester.

8 Likes

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by stinggy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Plus10: It's part of Yoruba's culture...I don't see anything wrong with that!

#Moreover if he did do it people like you would still say he's disrespectful and arrogant!

can you see he's going on a full postrate? how old are the clerics? what's the age difference between them and omisore himself? the are clerics, not traditional rulers, so it isn't in our culture!

3 Likes

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
and after election (assuming he wins), he will exterminate them all, one by one grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by lakpalakpa: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
#BringBackBolaIge

7 Likes

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by emiye(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Omisore is 56 years old, some of those clerics might be younger. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:

how old are the clerics? what's the age difference between them and omisore himself?
Since you don't know these, you can't condemn the act
the are clerics, not traditional rulers, so it isn't in our culture!
In your own part of Yoruba land, you only prostrate for traditional rulers? What part is that?

1 Like

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Olami90: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
politicians in Nigeria are adding comedy to dia criminality.

Pretence @ its peak.mtchewww
i am sure he wunt do dat on a normal day.
they av forgotten dt woteva u do wil live afta u
#idobale o kin se iwa.
(to prostrate no be sign of good character)
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
And when clerics pray for you, what do yo do? Irrespective of there age? In that picture, Omisore in kneeling down not prostrating.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by djfaithy: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin this man is a confirm clown, ole olole ara e.

3 Likes

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by stinggy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
salaksmana: Since you don't know these, you can't condemn the act In your own part of Yoruba land, you only prostrate for traditional rulers? What part is that?

no need telling the part I am from. Can I assume you'll give a full prostrate to someone older than you by few years even if he's not a king?
Was that how you were brought up?
And don't think i'm aregbe's fan by criticizing this act.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:

no need telling the part I am from. Can I assume you'll give a full prostrate to someone older than you by few years even if he's not a king?
Was that how you were brought up?
And don't think i'm aregbe's fan by criticizing this act.
But looking at the picture very well, Omisore is either about to kneel down or standing up, the Imam is holding microphone & stretching his hand towards Omisore, one can easily say he's praying for him.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
show me the face in that picture and I'll believe that's omisore. I don't believe the man there is omisore
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by stinggy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
salaksmana: But looking at the picture very well, Omisore is either about to kneel down or standing up, the Imam is holding microphone & stretching his hand towards Omisore, one can easily say he's praying for him.
if it's about prayers, then it's traditional to stool in front of the clerics. But if he postrating, then he goofed big time.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:
if it's about prayers, then it's traditional to stool in front of the clerics. But if he postrating, then he goofed big time.
Alright bro.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Jhydey192(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
how do we even know that is Omisore?
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
omisore is receiving prayer and blessing from Muslim clerics
MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM

1 Like

Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by tit(f): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA: omisore is receiving prayer and blessing from Muslim clerics
MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM

Victory comes from Allah!
Omisore go and win!
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
tit:

Omisore go and win!
Amen
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by antartica(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cowrdly spirit.The posture symbolizes animals instinctive way of submitting to alpha males or femalesA way of sayng i know you are in charge.It is found in all territorial creatures that survives on the natural but brutal law of dominance.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anything for the votes, baby... Anything for the votes. grin
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by 7lives: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
tit:

Omisore go and win!

Na im be say gbege don happen, abi name egbe nak?.
PDP been dey talk like say dem be christian party, this one way Omisore come dey prostrate before imams e be like say Omisore no dey trust Jesus again.
When they come out to confuse goons like them using religion as divisional tools they sometimes forget that everyone cannot be fooled.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery non but ourselves can free our own minds, thank you Robert Nester Marley.
Politics and religion does not mix, you mix it you destroy it.
God bless y'all, Shalom.
Re: Desperate Omisore Prostrate For Iwo Muslim Clerics by ideycraze: 4:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Plus10: It's part of Yoruba's culture...I don't see anything wrong with that!

#Moreover if he didn't do it people like you would still say he's disrespectful and arrogant!
Says who?
So you mean if Omisore meets OBJ,who is far older than he is,he would prostrate.

Let him get what he wants then u will know that there's nothing cultural about his dubious act

This is nothing but political
prostration

(1) (Reply)

Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? / Keshi Tackles United States Envoy To Nigeria. / Bishop Abuya Peter Of Duna World Ministry Says Buhari Wil Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.