Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? (3941 Views)

Acute Waist Pain / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm having a severe waist pain, I'm tired of all this mixture of medicines due to their number, so please is thier any tablet I can take for the cure. Or is their any other solution? I'm yet to visit the hospital. Plus should I go for X-ray? Please if there any just mention the name.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by Lagusta(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Waist pain

Hows the frequency, quantity and color of your urine?? Does it pain while urinating?? Any fever?? Chills??

Did you go and see a doctor?? What did he/she tell you, what drugs have you used
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by Djicemob: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
What did u do with the waist?
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Take 2 capsule of diclofenac daily and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
some guys need to grow up...this is a serious tread. Nevertheless thanks mrcdorv plus what's price of the medicine so this crooks won't trick me much. Where I'm from is named Onitsha. The home of crooks.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by Lagusta(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mrcdorv: Take 2 capsule of diclofenac daily and thank me later

that's bad practice, prescribing a drug without knowing what's actually causing the symptom....

I could just give anyone paracetamol for fever, but that fever could be caused by malaria, typhoid, pneumonia, UTI, meningitis, or even some form of malignancies...

Op, go see a doctor for full evaluation
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thank You
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by dunhill26(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
LLVelly: I'm having a severe waist pain, I'm tired of all this mixture of medicines due to their number, so please is thier any tablet I can take for the cure. Or is their any other solution? I'm yet to visit the hospital. Plus should I go for X-ray? Please if there any just mention the name.
Some people think this is funny, someone needs help here. iv been in the same problem for years. My dear u dnt need drugs cause they dont work compaired to supplements. I went for xray like 4 times,took drugs for my backache for 7 yrs no cure. After i used Swissgarde product this year, believe me, i can sit straight for hours without pain. I will nt say it here because people will take it for granted. If u want to know the supplements i used, call or whatsapp...08136478517, 08183808324
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 4:04am On Jul 29, 2014
dunhill26:
Some people think this is funny, someone needs help here. iv been in the same problem for years. My dear u dnt need drugs cause they dont work compaired to supplements. I went for xray like 4 times,took drugs for my backache for 7 yrs no cure. After i used Swissgarde product this year, believe me, i can sit straight for hours without pain. I will nt say it here because people will take it for granted. If u want to know the supplements i used, call or whatsapp...08136478517, 08183808324
you sound like edmark & gnld people.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 4:06am On Jul 29, 2014
I feel the pain mostly while sitting
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by dunhill26(m): 4:29am On Jul 29, 2014
LLVelly:
you sound like edmark & gnld people.
my dear, u can say that i sound like gnld or edmark. people have something to say abt what they market.The truth is, I hv been in the same condition with u. If i lie, God will judge me.Im nt cooking up a story. Drugs will not solve the problem. I used drugs for many years. its the truth. As a result, i decided to invest in it. Use Swissgarde, ur pain will stop within a week. go on google, search swissgarde testimonies. it will be wise if we chat (ur choice). I knw hw it feels.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
LLVelly: I feel the pain mostly while sitting

A ct scan or mri scan, would be better than an xray. Best to seek proper medical examination.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
I'm now with d diclofenac with ibruprofen just hoping God do wonders this night.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Guy thanks alot, after a journey of about 3hours, my waist was 4ked up. Then I branch to a nearby chemist bought the diclofenac(100mg) with ibruprofen(400mg) I was told to take 1 bt due to the journey I took 2 with one 1 ibruprofen. Wake up this morning to see that the pain has diminished. I can now move freely. The pharmacist said is twice daily. So thanks a lot plus thanks to nairaland too & all thanks to Almighty God. One Love.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by dunhill26(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014
LLVelly:
Guy thanks alot, after a journey of about 3hours, my waist was 4ked up. Then I branch to a nearby chemist bought the diclofenac(100mg) with ibruprofen(400mg) I was told to take 1 bt due to the journey I took 2 with one 1 ibruprofen. Wake up this morning to see that the pain has diminished. I can now move freely. The pharmacist said is twice daily. So thanks a lot plus thanks to nairaland too & all thanks to Almighty God. One Love.
I took those drugs many times. I even have 1 packet remaining. what it does is to relief u this week. few weeks later, u get the same pain. u r treating thr symptom and not the cause. just watch and see.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
LLVelly:
You are welcome.
Re: Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? by LLVelly: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
No More Pain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Girl With No Vagina: She Can't Have Sex, No Babies, Due To A Rare Condition. / How To Get A Bigger Butt / Chronic Wound Care Solutions-wound Dressings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.