Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us (1000 Views)

Buhari Plans To Bomb And Destroy The Niger-delta, Says IYC / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by wallex1983(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Really tired of all these news of bombings which had become a daily occurrence in this country, I
decided I don't just want to listen to †ђξ news this night. But somehow I found myself watching AIT while someone being interviewed said. In his words "..........they brought the Liberian to and destroy us". This sounds so ridiculous to me. So its Jona that even made my soup peppery this night...........

I don tire for all this kain things sef.

Abeg click like if you don tire too

7 Likes

Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by Emmafrancis: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Every blame na on GEJ abi. Nigerians has turns him to Akon
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by dyttt: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Abeg I no fit laugh o

1 Like

Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by publicenemy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
my waist is paining me...

oga jona is the cause

1 Like

Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
My phone just felled on the floor, It is Jonathan's faults. #NDIARA
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by psucc(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Unnecessary criticism had turn GEJ to a demigod whose only work is to ensure the misfortunes of the people even the road, electricity, health, education, etc facilities he is working to upgrade are all woes to a section of the country.
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by jamace(m): 2:49am On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by omenka(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, just thesame way Tinubu and Buhari travel to Bayelsa and Delta states to vandalise electricity transformers and gas pipelines!!

The other day, I read some of the vandals were caught but Tinubu and Buhari managed to outrun the men of the NSCDC!! Great sprinters I must say! cool

2 Likes

Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by fitzmayowa: 4:35am On Jul 29, 2014
You fail Jamb...blame Jonathan

Your landlord eject you...blame jonathan

The babe wey you woo no gree...blame jonathan

Your wife/husband/gf/bf no give you do...blame jonathan

You get back pain...blame jonathan

Harmattan/Rain dey fall...blame jonathan

Sunshine too much...blame jonathan

Your soup finish...blame jonathan

Your shoe cut for road...blame jonathan

People from your village dey follow you...blame jonathan

Chai jonathan don suffer...cheesy
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by wallex1983(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Yeah, just thesame way Tinubu and Buhari travel to Bayelsa and Delta states to vandalise electricity transformers and gas pipelines!!

The other day, I read some of the vandals were caught but Tinubu and Buhari managed to outrun the men of the NSCDC!! Great sprinters I must say! cool

Sounds interesting and ridiculous too. Buhari and Tinubu actually went to the transformers with axe and diggers........ Hmmmm. I guess they went overnight when they were less busy.

Come to think of it. Its must be Jonathan's fault. Why did he not ensure that the two of them have soilders following them?

I dey laugh oooooº°˚˚˚°º°˚˚˚°º‎​

1 Like

Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by bokoslayer: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Tinubu can't get an erektion, blame Jonathan.

Sani Yerima molesting a 13 year old, blame Jonathan.

Buhari's Alomo bitters fell off, blame Jonathan.

Nyako spends N800m on his underage girlfriends, blame Jonathan.

Aregbesola becomes NURTW chairman, blames Jonathan

Okorocha representing Nigeria in cycling at the common wealth games, blame Jonathan.

Israel are killing little children in Gaza, blame Jonathan.

Lord Lugard, irresponsibly amalgamated Nigeria, blame Jonathan.

Elrufai sleeping with corpers, blame Jonathan.

On a serious note, their beans don burn, who should get the blame? Who else other than Jonathan
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by Urine: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2014
wallex1983: Really tired of all these news of bombings which had become a daily occurrence in this country, I
decided I don't just want to listen to †ђξ news this night. But somehow I found myself watching AIT while someone being interviewed said. In his words "..........they brought the Liberian to and destroy us". This sounds so ridiculous to me. So its Jona that even made my soup peppery this night...........

Hello Wale, I think you're a bit daft for starting this thread and cloaking it with falsehood. I watched that brief interview and that statement was made by Comrade Joseph Evah, a notable South South activist. What he actually said was that "the ebola man was sent to destroy us" he never mentioned or blamed the President, In fact he is a close ally of the President.

While his statement is very funny, I think it's dangerous to quote people out of context. Check the comments and see how you have helped in passing a wrong message across. Please be more careful next time.
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by wallex1983(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Urine:

Hello Wale, I think you're a bit daft for starting this thread and cloaking it with falsehood. I watched that brief interview and that statement was made by Comrade Joseph Evah, a notable South South activist. What he actually said was that "the ebola man was sent to destroy us" he never mentioned or blamed the President, In fact he is a close ally of the President.

While his statement his very funny, I think it's dangerous to quote people out of context. Check the comments and see how you have helped in passing a wrong message across. Please be more careful next time.

Me, daft, Anyway that's your opinion. Two people can see a half-full glass of water in different ways. Again, Evah or no Evah, I don't think I quoted him as saying Jonathan. Perhaps you didn't read me well too like you insinuated that I didn't 'hear' well
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by Tyche(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Op get comprehension problem, where was GEJ name mentioned there
Re: 'jonathan' Brought Liberian With Ebola Virus To Come And Destroy Us by bIoodykiller: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2014
wallex1983: Really tired of all these news of bombings which had become a daily occurrence in this country, I

otu nne gi

village bastard vulture

(1) (Reply)

Panic At Murtala Muhammed International Airport As Passenger Collapses And Dies / What Is The Root Cause Of Islamist Terror? / American Police Kill Another Citizen. Where Is Amnesty International?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.