Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons (4052 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
booked
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by jakiedudu(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
musaibnabdul: Bro i stay in jos, i know Angwan rukubu very well, the roasted human flesh and ate it. The govt did nothing, and up to today any opportunity to kill they do it.
Don't think you are the only one privileged to live in Jos. I do live in Jos as well. How can you lie to the general public about Angwan Rukuba people? What is your motive?
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by ichidodo: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Very illogical statement from an understandably biased observer.These shiites were out to cause trouble,neutral eyewitness reports that the group blocked a very busy motorway for considerable amount of time,they were constituting a public nuisance and a security risk given that 82 people had just died less than 100 hours ago in the same state.To make matters worse,a soldier was almost dispossesed of his service rifle as well as some personnel were shot at..... Just like Hamas,Zakzaky should be blamed for putting his people in danger..

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Rafidi: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
ichidodo: Very illogical statement from an understandably biased observer.These shiites were out to cause trouble,neutral eyewitness reports that the group blocked a very busy motorway for considerable amount of time,they were constituting a public nuisance and a security risk given that 82 people had just died less than 100 hours ago in the same state.To make matters worse,a soldier was almost dispossesed of his service rifle as well as some personnel were shot at..... Just like Hamas,Zakzaky should be blamed for putting his people in danger..

you are a very good student of your evil israeli mass murder teachers. kill innocent people with your own hands and then blame the dead victims or their leaders. and you dare talk of "logic"?

when has the price to pay for blocking a road come to killing 33 innocent souls? i was once along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and i had to wait from morning till 11pm in the night to get to Ibadan because Redeem Church was conducting a crusade. no one was killed there.

for a millionth time, Quds Day processions have been held in Nigerian cities for over 30 years. why only this year when it coincided with the mass murder israel is carrying out in gaza the rally turned bloody? what of the news that the soldiers had been sent form Abuja and not Kaduna based? around the world too, even in the USA, Quds Day is observed with processions. no one dispossessed any soldier of any rifle and a procession annually conducted with children, women and elderly in it speaks volume that the procession was intended to be peaceful and no one carried a knife, not even a gun.

3 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by gymer(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
ShiaMuslim:
this paid troll should stop spamming this thread with nonsense using different usernames.
in your mind the brig. gen left his bedroom alone on pajamas and slippers to arrest the kids and then kill them. can't you think that he must have been with his men, but he is being spotted and singled out because he is the highest ranking officer?
..."The name of the person who shot them was Brigadier General S. Okuh, he is the C.O. Engineer of Bassawa. When i demanded for the release of my sons through the GOC 1 Mechanized Division, Okuh said he would release them but not alive."

You must have your head examined to think that because I express a similar view with someone, I am a paid agent. Why is it that anybody that has a different view form you e-warriors is a paid agent? Check all my posts on NL, you will discover that I am not part of you guys.

See the man's statement above. He said clearly that Brig, Gen Okuh shot the children. He did not say the genera led the operation. Let's learn to speak with facts and not on sentiments. I don't know Gen Okuh but I am Nigerian who knows how the military operates, their efforts in securing us and will continue to appreciate them.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
ichidodo: Very illogical statement from an understandably biased observer.These shiites were out to cause trouble,neutral eyewitness reports that the group blocked a very busy motorway for considerable amount of time,they were constituting a public nuisance and a security risk given that 82 people had just died less than 100 hours ago in the same state.To make matters worse,a soldier was almost dispossesed of his service rifle as well as some personnel were shot at..... Just like Hamas,Zakzaky should be blamed for putting his people in danger..

All you have stated is no excuse for civilians (and in this case 3 brothers) already arrested and in army custody to be shot extra-judicially and in cold-blood,except if you want us to be deceived that everyone in that rally was carrying a gun and was shooting at impatient and brutal soldiers. What if the rally was infiltrated by saboteurs who wanted to provoke the soldiers to cause trouble? Does that justify the actions of the soldiers? If you are justifying insanity and you are creating an atnosphere of insecurity and impunity,then be ready to justify such when you are the target of the same.what goes around comes around.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by iiichidodo: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Rafidi:

you are a very good student of your evil israeli mass murder teachers. kill innocent people with your own hands and then blame the dead victims or their leaders. and you dare talk of "logic"?

when has the price to pay for blocking a road come to killing 33 innocent souls? i was once along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and i had to wait from morning till 11pm in the night to get to Ibadan because Redeem Church was conducting a crusade. no one was killed there.

for a millionth time, Quds Day processions have been held in Nigerian cities for over 30 years. why only this year when it coincided with the mass murder israel is carrying out in gaza the rally turned bloody? what of the news that the soldiers had been sent form Abuja and not Kaduna based? around the world too, even in the USA, Quds Day is observed with processions. no one dispossessed any soldier of any rifle and a procession annually conducted with children, women and elderly in it speaks volume that the procession was intended to be peaceful and no one carried a knife, not even a gun.
Time and time again Islamic Friday protests have been the precursors of ethno-religious rioting with attendant loss of lives on those who had no hand in the cause of the protest in the first place example Denmark cartoon riot,Reinhard Bonnke riot etc.When you factor in the high state of security alert after the bombings hours ago then you have a recipe for disaster and also your case cannot be helped when you engage soldiers in a brawl..I still blame Zakzaky for miscalculating the situation never mind controlling his mob....

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
iiichidodo: Time and time again Islamic Friday protests have been the precursors of ethno-religious rioting with attendant loss of lives on those who had no hand in the cause of the protest in the first place example Denmark cartoon riot,Reinhard Bonnke riot etc.When you factor in the high state of security alert after the bombings hours ago then you have a recipe for disaster and also your case cannot be helped when you engage soldiers in a brawl..I still blame Zakzaky for miscalculating the situation never mind controlling his mob....

Great logic! Every time Muslims (whether Shi'ites or Sunnis) take to the streets to conduct a rally for whatever reason, shoot them and kill them all! You are vindicating murder and impunity.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
gymer:
..."The name of the person who shot them was Brigadier General S. Okuh, he is the C.O. Engineer of Bassawa. When i demanded for the release of my sons through the GOC 1 Mechanized Division, Okuh said he would release them but not alive."

You must have your head examined to think that because I express a similar view with someone, I am a paid agent. Why is it that anybody that has a different view form you e-warriors is a paid agent? Check all my posts on NL, you will discover that I am not part of you guys.

See the man's statement above. He said clearly that Brig, Gen Okuh shot the children. He did not say the genera led the operation. Let's learn to speak with facts and not on sentiments. I don't know Gen Okuh but I am Nigerian who knows how the military operates, their efforts in securing us and will continue to appreciate them.

So because it is reported that one general did the shooting,you assume he is said to have been alone?
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by iiichidodo: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
crosbreaka:

All you have stated is no excuse for civilians (and in this case 3 brothers) already arrested and in army custody to be shot extra-judicially and in cold-blood,except if you want us to be deceived that everyone in that rally was carrying a gun and was shooting at impatient and brutal soldiers. What if the rally was infiltrated by saboteurs who wanted to provoke the soldiers to cause trouble? Does that justify the actions of the soldiers? If you are justifying insanity and you are creating an atnosphere of insecurity and impunity,then be ready to justify such when you are the target of the same.what goes around comes around.
What you have there is zakzaky's own side of the story what if there was truly gunmen amongst the crowd,you know how hoodlums and thugs infiltrate these gathering to cause mayhem.What if the soldiers were shot at?? Do you expect them to siddon look?? If you allow saboteurs/thugs/gunmen to infiltrate your gathering then you deserve what is coming next..Shoot outs,bloodletting and general pandemonium

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by iiichidodo: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
crosbreaka:

Great logic! Every time Muslims (whether Shi'ites or Sunnis) take to the streets to conduct a rally for whatever reason, shoot them and kill them all! You are vindicating murder and impunity.
When these rallies have been the forerunners of some of the most vicious ethno-religious riots in the North then precautions have to be taken.Soldiers have to defend themselves if shot at or hassled for their rifles....
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
iiichidodo: What you have there is zakzaky's own side of the story what if there was truly gunmen amongst the crowd,you know how hoodlums and thugs infiltrate these gathering to cause mayhem.What if the soldiers were shot at?? Do you expect them to siddon look?? If you allow saboteurs/thugs/gunmen to infiltrate your gathering then you deserve what is coming next..Shoot outs,bloodletting and general pandemonium

I wouldn't argue your perceptions,however ill they are, nor would i touch on the details because you have invented yours and mastered the art of believing the lies you tell to others.

Why not tell us on what everyone agree on from the site of the tragedy. The children were taken alive and shot in the custody of a beast in uniform. Of course, you wont believe an officer would "stoop that low" because there is no precedence of that in our history, right? You've forgotten the incident of burnt BRT buses just few weeks ago in Lagos.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Not really sure though. But what I heard was that 2 soldiers where abducted during that Shi'ite procession.which angered the soldiers and they went on a shooting spree killing some of them and abducting those boys.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
RICHIEBOI1: Not really sure though. But what I heard was that 2 soldiers where abducted during that Shi'ite procession.which angered the soldiers and they went on a shooting spree killing some of them and abducting those boys.

Abeg,tell us more. Where were the "abducted soldiers" taken to? What are the names of the soldiers shot at and where were they treated? So they were so weak to be abducted by civilian protesters and yet they created a massacre! You are very silly. Your excuses are more awful than the crime committed.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by musaibnabdul(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
jakiedudu: Don't think you are the only one privileged to live in Jos. I do live in Jos as well. How can you lie to the general public about Angwan Rukuba people? What is your motive?
Nothing personal just the fact
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by gymer(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
crosbreaka:

So because it is reported that one general did the shooting,you assume he is said to have been alone?

Please don't turn logic on its head. The man said that one Brig Gen Okuh did the shooting. He was very specific. I maintain my stand that a Brig Gen in the Nigerian Army will not stoop so low to shoot innocent boys by himself alone as alleged by the Shitte Leader.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
crosbreaka:

Abeg,tell us more. Where were the "abducted soldiers" taken to? What are the names of the soldiers shot at and where were they treated? So they were so weak to be abducted by civilian protesters and yet they created a massacre! You are very silly. Your excuses are more awful than the crime committed.

Pls learn to read well before coming here to displaying ignorance. I don't want to get into a war of words with a fool like you. Scum
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by mathmatica: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
babagy82:
What alse do you want to hear from those fVcking lairs? They will tell their own story and make you believe they didn't commit any crime but we can't be fooled any more. This is how boko haram started by extrajudicial killings of innocent people (yes I call them innocent because by then they are just like the normal izala, tijjaniyya islamic group we have in the country) in cemetary while they went for burial of one of their dead brother in Maiduguri, its something that has been well documented and the videos are still their online, they were burying their dead brother in maiduguri when some member of nigerian armed forces started shooting at them, killing many people on the spot and injuring many (this is somewhere around 2008). The then leader of BH muhammed yusuf wanted answer as to why they were killed, he was then told that they were ordered to be terminated (operation flush), this was how muhammed yusuf made a video known as 'open letter' telling the world about what Nigerian security did to them and he swore to God thet they will take revenge with his famous quote that "we will never forgive, we will never stop, and we must avenge our dead brothers" (the viideo is stilll there on youtube). On the course of seeking revenge that's how boko haram turn out to be a terrorist organization and then the worst thing happened when muhammad yusuf was killed making shekau to ascend the throne as the leader of BH, this is how boko haram started. And what people don't understand is that what boko haram are doing is a child's play compared to what shi'ites can do. May God protect us, becos if shi'ites start their own it will be a very serious trouble
.....YOU'RE A BLOODY supporter of APC SMOKER.BOKOHARAM MENACE STARTED BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE NORTHERNERS HAVE FOREVER LOST POLITICAL POWER.LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN ARMY.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
mathmatica: .....YOU'RE A BLOODY supporter of APC SMOKER.BOKOHARAM MENACE STARTED BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE NORTHERNERS HAVE FOREVER LOST POLITICAL POWER.LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN ARMY.
You are a f00l, you know nothing about how boko haram started, boko haram started when yaradua was in power you f00l.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2014
"Portrait of the ugly looking murderer and brutal killer of Ahmad Zakzaky, his brothers and many others"

This is the Portrait of the ugly looking murderer and brutal killer of Ahmad Zakzaky, his brothers and many others on 25th of July 2014. His name is SO Oku.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1275:lt-col-so-oko-a-brutal-murderer&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
crosbreaka: "Portrait of the ugly looking murderer and brutal killer of Ahmad Zakzaky, his brothers and many others"

This is the Portrait of the ugly looking murderer and brutal killer of Ahmad Zakzaky, his brothers and many others on 25th of July 2014. His name is SO Oku.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1275:lt-col-so-oko-a-brutal-murderer&catid=41:frontpage
Newsflash: All of you Boko Harams under different guises, you know you're all going to die right? And you will die at the hands of the Infidels and the Kaffirs and your Allah will not save you.
In 30 years time, you will be nothing more than interesting bedtime stories for the children of us Infidels.

That is all.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by tit(f): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Zakzaky,
we are still waiting for you to condemn all the killings by ISIS.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by asadike(f): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2014
4 a man 2 lose 3 generations under one day no b ordinary o. E b lyk say God hand dey there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo) / What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.