Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! (746 Views)

Former Fct Minister's Son, pays N300,000 Import Duty Instead Of N124 Million / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / BREAKING: Former FCT Minister, El-rufai Loses Son In Auto Crash In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by Magnetor(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
El-Rufai's son, Hamza, dies in auto crash
font size Print Email
29.Jul.2014 DISQUS_COMMENT SBy Seyi Gesinde
Rate this item
(1 Vote)
Hamza El-Rufai, son of Nigeria's former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nasir El-Rufai, died Tuesday morning, in a motor accident, in Abuja.
His father, El-Rufai, who broke the news of his son's death via his Twitter handle, asked the public to join his family in praying for the repose of the soul of his late son.
ADVERTISEMENT
"From Allah we came and to Him we shall return. Please join our family in praying for the repose of the soul of my son Hamza El-Rufai who died this morning in a motor accident in Abuja," El-Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle. www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/11983-el-rufai-s-son-hamza-dies-in-auto-crash
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
RIP to d dead
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by CaptainDandy(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
So sad..........may almight Allah forgive his sin and grant the family fortitude to bare the lost
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Elrufai, you see why i told u to stop persecuting the children of God.
The wicked will never go unpunished.

Elrufai, remember what happend to pharoah and his men.

The plaque of the Egyptians is gradually falling on the Northern Elites sponsoring the killing of Christians.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by seunlayi(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
evil forces @ work

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Some how, some where, some time he wil stil blame gej for his son's demise. May be this will make him to shut up for some time. Rip to the dead shaa
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by seunlayi(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
r I p

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by segzyj(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Eeeyah..... I think Oga. Jona. Must. Be the cause of this one again
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by erad(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
emmydeep: Elrufai, you see why i told u to stop persecuting the children of God.
The wicked will never go unpunished.

Elrufai, remember what happend to pharoah and his men.

The plaque of the Egyptians is gradually falling on the Northern Elites sponsoring the killing of Christians.

Like seriously? I think you need urgent psychiatric evaluation.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by thegoodone2(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
RIP
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former FCT Minister El-rufai Losses Son! by Freiburger(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014

(1)

Photos: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Declares For PDP In Adamawa / Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge / Hot Buns 2 Piece Magic Hair Styling Styler Twist Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.