Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

All The Pictures From Neymar's Holiday In Spain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Pictures From Neymar's Holiday In Spain (2030 Views)

Photos: AY & Family Holiday In Houston / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Pictures From Neymar's Holiday In Spain by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Neymar is spending his well-earned holidays in Ibiza before joining his team's pre-season training. The Brazilian has to wear this kind of medical corset to protect his injured spine caused by the brutal knee in the back that Colombian Camilo Zuñiga gave him during the past World Cup tournament.

See more pictures at our website on my signature below.
Re: All The Pictures From Neymar's Holiday In Spain by oggy89: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Ronaldinho leaves Atletico Miniero

Read more at TODAY: http://www.today.ng/sports/ronaldinho-leaves-atletico-miniero/
Re: All The Pictures From Neymar's Holiday In Spain by rodka17: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
neymaris the best

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dr Sid And Wife, Simi Holidaying In Caribbea / “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters / Record Breaking! M.I Featured 32 Artists In The Chairman Album. Read Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.