Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry (19588 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by tpraiz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: Thank God. But don't relax my people. All hand must be on deck.
. How ?
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by 190theclown: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hear say some people still dey chop FRUIT BAT meat for calabar

na true?

someone confirm grin
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Ultimate001: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hw can they say that affirmatively when they've not extended d survey to my area(not even sure ov my state @ large)?We do not need to go dis far in an attempt to decieve pple.GOD HELP NIGERIA-AMEN!
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by ayobase(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: In terms of contacts tracing, Dr Idris explained that so far a total of 59 contacts was registered consisting of 44 hospital contacts (38 healthcare workers and six laboratory staff) and 15 Airport contacts comprising 3 ECOWAS staff-driver, Liaison, and Protocol officers, Nigerian Ambassador to Monrovia, two nursing staff and five Airport passenger handlers.
shocked shocked shocked

With this Ebola disease, the days of hugging, kissing, hand shakes without gloves are over shocked shocked

this is the way it should be

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Descartes: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
ayobase:

this is the way it should be
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
See as oyinbo dey invent virus wey dey dwindle Africa's population by the minute..smh. God punish Satan
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by dstnd: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
slap1: Mystery?
it takes those Wu understand the Scripture to get it
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by robosky02(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
for all you need to know about the ebola virus and how to avoid contacting
click on to

https://www.nairaland.com/1834203/what-ebola-why-does-it

and know first hand for yourself
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Ekykool(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dem dey sale this Ebola Virus for ebay ooo shocked

i fear wen i see d advert

See d link if u tink say na lie:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Giant-Microbes-Ebola-Ebola-Virus-/331179005576?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmmm! World war z!
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by chioma4us: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
So dem dey lie for us since?
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by jude33084(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: Thank God. But don't relax my people. All hand must be on deck.

That deck maybe infected so please don't put your hands on it sad
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by franklin000(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
thank god o
sad
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Buking1: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Bimpss(f): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2014
[size=16pt]It's only a matter of time, unless flights are blocked from the African countries affected by the virus and people coming into the country are tested for "Communicable diseases". Then it's only a matter of time until Nigeria has an outbreak, so people don't relax because Nigeria is NOT in the clear(Matter of fact, No country is). This virus has no cure and you have a higher chance surviving from AIDS than Ebola(There is only a 10% chance of surviving from Ebola). PREVENTION IS REALLY THE KEY IN THIS CASE[/size]
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Tupundu(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank u lord..
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2014
For everyone who joined to shout HALLELUJAH and thank God for Nigeria after me yesterday, may your testimonies for praising and thanking the Almighty God never decrease for His glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by stevecantrell: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
J3da: I have a feeling this isn't the whole truth... Please people be alert and careful cos our Leaders are careless. Prevention is better than cure ooo

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / Acute Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.