Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? (609 Views)

See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Enahi(f): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seun what happened to my likes? I noticed after I changed my profile picture my likes Disappeared?
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by macsika: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
You removed the pic people liked. tongue

well, i advice you create another thread and tell all those who liked your pic to relike it. And also i wanted to like your pic but i didn't see your face. And i also don't like what i saw maybe if show your buttt it'll be more sexy. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Enahi: Seun what happened to my likes? I noticed after I changed my profile picture my likes Disappeared?
macsika: You removed the pic people liked. tongue
I would think that was obvious cheesy
Btw, maybe you should change it back. No likes for you with this one.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Enahi(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
BoboYekini: I would think that was obvious cheesy
Btw, maybe you should change it back. No likes for you with this one.
lol you are funny,but on a serious note I want my likes.
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Enahi(f): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
macsika: You removed the pic people liked. tongue
sad

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
where on earth is the OP trying to display /show us in her current dp?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by busterr(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seun why do i get only 1 like in my own dp
undecided

do something!! Force people to like it or threaten them with ban, anything! I'm running out of patience.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by petitmonde(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
AdeniyiA: where on earth is the OP trying to display /show us in her current dp?
to show us she is well-endowed.
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by petitmonde(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Enahi: Seun what happened to my likes? I noticed after I changed my profile picture my likes Disappeared?
LOL.How can a new pix earn old likes.what if the new pix is ugly?
Is it not going to be an injustice in the court of law for an ugly new pix to receive the the hard-earned likes of an old pretty pix just becuase both belong to the same person?
besides,still want to see the face hinding behind that lovely body.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dayuum!

Enahi, my Edo queen, is now a celebrity.

Bring ya ar.se here, let me put some sexy "likes" on it, love. tongue
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by petitmonde(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
busterr: Seun why do i get only 1 like in my own dp
undecided
ogbeni mister buster rhyme,e be lik say na u even dash ursef that like sef.

do something!! Force people to like it or threaten them with ban, anything! I'm running out of patience.
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by busterr(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=petitmonde][/quote]

some people get bad mouth oo anyway God is watching.
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by petitmonde(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
busterr:

some people get bad mouth oo anyway God is watching.
don't tell me u took that serious.twas only a guy-guy kinda joke.shey make i dash u 1 like for ur pix?.buh u go first remove that pair of binoculars.sorry i means your pair of eye shades.
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by busterr(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
petitmonde:
don't tell me u took that serious.twas only a guy-guy kinda joke.shey make i dash u 1 like for ur pix?.buh u go first remove that pair of binoculars.sorry i means your pair of eye shades.

okk, you must compensate me with a like
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by petitmonde(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
busterr:

okk, you must compensate me with a like
i don sama u 1 like.buh u for smile small na.why u con bone like this?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by busterr(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
petitmonde:
i don sama u 1 like.buh u for smile small na.why u con bone like this?

hehe men are not smiling bruh grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Enahi(f): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx: Dayuum!

Enahi, my Edo queen, is now a celebrity.

Bring ya ar.se here, let me put some sexy "likes" on it, love. tongue
Lol,where have you been hiding?
Re: Seun Osewa,what Happened To My Likes??? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Enahi: Lol,where have you been hiding?

I've not been hiding my edo queen. grin

How are ya?

(1) (Reply)

Never Knew Nigerians Are This Concerned About Each Other / Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Liberian-american Patrick Sawyer Dies / What Is/are Those Things You Wish To Do Before U Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.