Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge (21455 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Federal College Of Education Kano; Many Students Killed / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
jakiedudu: I strongly believe that the end of boko haram is at hand.
Kip fooling urselves. We are tired of ur incessant assurance. WE MUST RISE AND DESTROY BH B4 THEY DESTROX US.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by tarryT(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is no longer news, its the adopted new way of greeting by our aboki brothers.

Sai one Nigeria.

As long as those cowards keep their madness in their domain its cool with me.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by EasternLeopard: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
aurenflani:

Your brethrens were bombed to pieces in Kano on sunday. Guess you laughed at that too.

We have warned them for years to leave the North especially those hateful parts of the North.

The blood of a man who refuses to leave an hostile region will be on his head when he is murdered.

Igbos living in hausa-fulani-kanuri strong holds have choosen death over life.

I pity them not

I sympathize with them not

I see them as fools who fail to learn from history.

The North is full of blood thirsty people who take delight in shedding blood.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by nikolasx: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: now I'm strongly believing that gej must have hand in all this, because you can't tell me he has no idea to stop this incessant killings
...apc e-warrior... cheesy...only in 9ja dat apc will make u blieve dat d fg is trying 2 distabalize its(fg) administration.... cheesy
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
someone said here that "we" are in a state of war. i dont know what he smokes, but it seems good. i stay in lasgidi, i went to work and came back as quietly as i did. this must be what it felt like during the war when some "nigerians" were being straffed and shelled with abandon, while other nigerians were busy either getting state wedding or protesting against france over " their " oil decked in aso oke and aso ebi.
the Lord can never be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by EasternLeopard: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
We don enter one chance

Fellow Nigerians displaying hatred for Nigeria

Jona abeg give them their Arewanistan.

sarutobie:
you did not see the thread where four lads had flags tied to their bodies during the Zaria protest? they had the flag of USA, britain, isreal and.....yes Nigeria! ..the people even consider the entity nigeria their enemy alongside isreal.And you think they dont support the actions of the enemies of nigeria (boko haram) ....for me, that picture summed up the whole boko haram story for me.....
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Herrmes: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is well
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Tunguy01(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... The perpatrators shall be brought to book
bros plz by who ..., dsame pple in government will be der nxt 20 yrs ..., God has turn his back on dix country like he did to Pakistan nd afghan .., indeed d gods ar nt to blame cos tins ar falling apart.., I pray am still alive till I will tell my grandchildren dat der was a country
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by searay(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
God knows my comments on BH has been exhausted
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by sarutobie(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
EasternLeopard: We don enter one chance

Fellow Nigerians displaying hatred for Nigeria

Jona abeg give them their Arewanistan.

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"...boko haram is also an enemy of nigeria..nigeria, isreal and the usa is their enemy(according to the picture)... use your tongue count your teeth and tell me they dont support boko haram directly and indirectly... when the people refuse to cooperate, there is only little the army can do.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Buddhar(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Fourwinds: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
dis is interesting
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by jude33084(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buddhar: The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.

Copy copy!! Na people like you dëy copy your mate mat number for exam hall tongue

Imagine you copied "gud morning" and pasted it at 10:39pm cheesy

Naija I hail Dee grin
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is the kind of news Nigeria newspapers are so good at.....good news and nationalism is an anathema to them

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by xynerise: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just heard a mosque was bombed 15mins ago in Yobe
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by jude33084(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
xynerise: Just heard a mosque was bombed 15mins ago in Yobe

Seriously?!
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
The number of bomb blast in Nigeria within 2012-2014 has passed that of every African country even European sef, we don't need to hear it on news or see it on nairaland, we expect it.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Bigcake: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: now I'm strongly believing that gej must have hand in all this, because you can't tell me he has no idea to stop this incessant killings
Gej even masterminded the kidnaping of Cameroun Vice Prime Minister's Wife. Etuk useme
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2014
500GP:

IS WEBSITE LINK IS YOUR OWN PROOFS, EVIDENCE?

What is your own definition of evidence or proof?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by waleelite(m): 1:54am On Jul 30, 2014
So Sad this deadly Non-Islamic Sect are growing stronger day by day.

This is terrible for our dear Nigeria.

RIP to the dead but we are tired and sick of "We are on-top of the situation" when innocent, poor and law abiding citizens are dying daily.

S*A*D
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by revolt(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2014
We don't need to send our boys to die for nothing there, bkharam can't thrive in other places! Why? Cos they don't hve supporters. It thrives only in places tht r sympathetic to their cause. We will fold our hands until the north, shittes, piss etc start protesting and aiding fg in the fight. For now let them enjoy their daily manna of baked bombs.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Dragonking:

What is your own definition of evidence or proof?

CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY

Why? are you not good enough to define it?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Why? are you not good enough to define it?

CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY

Why should i consult my dictionary when i have capable peeps like you..lol
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Why should i consult my dictionary when i have capable peeps like you..lol

CAN YOU PROVIDE WEBSITE LINK AS PROOFS IN LAW COURT.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

CAN YOU PROVIDE WEBSITE LINK AS PROOFS IN LAW COURT.

Yes you can alongside the article related to the topic and other evidences..i have done so before where i made reference to a company's information on their website..the company didnt keep their promise which was stated on their website..

So i ask again, whats ur own definition of evidence?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Yes you can alongside the article related to the topic and other evidences..i have done so before where i made reference to a company's information on their website..the company didnt keep their promise which was stated on their website..

So i ask again, whats ur own definition of evidence?

HAHAHAHAHA COCK AND BULL STORY TO BACK HIS BASELESS ARGUEMENT.

YOUR PAYMASTER THAT'S MORE EDUCATED, ADVANCED DOESN'T HAS THE PROOFS(DOCUMENTS AND OTHERS) TO NAIL OBJ. IF TRULY OBJ COMMITTED THOSE CRIMES, YOUR OGA AT THE TOP WOULD HAVE PERSECUTED HIM.

#CHECK YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE MEANING OF EVIDENCE /PROOF. YOU CAN'T PROVIDE WEBSITE LINK(SOFT COPY) AS A PROOF IN THE COURT YOU RATHER PROVIDE A HARD COPY
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

HAHAHAHAHA COCK AND BULL STORY TO BACK HIS BASELESS ARGUEMENT.

YOUR PAYMASTER THAT'S MORE EDUCATED, ADVANCED DOESN'T HAS THE PROOFS(DOCUMENTS AND OTHERS) TO NAIL OBJ. IF TRULY OBJ COMMITTED THOSE CRIMES, YOUR OGA AT THE TOP WOULD HAVE PERSECUTED HIM.

#CHECK YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE MEANING OF EVIDENCE /PROOF. YOU CAN'T PROVIDE WEBSITE LINK(SOFT COPY) AS A PROOF IN THE COURT YOU RATHER PROVIDE A HARD COPY

Soft copy has articles, rules and regulations in them that can be converted to hard copy. Google is your friend..

#i guess you might not believe google too since it is a website and in soft copy..grin
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Soft copy has articles, rules and regulations in them that can be converted to hard copy. Google is your friend..

#i guess you might not believe google too since it is a website and in soft copy..grin

WHICH RULES? DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. YOU CAN QUOTE WEBSITE LINK AS A PROOF IN THE COURT.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2014
GPA5:

WHICH RULES? DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. YOU CAN QUOTE WEBSITE LINK AS A PROOF IN THE COURT.

Okay. but i am yet to get your own evidences against GEJ..or do you go to court and tell the judge to visit Borno, adamawa or kano to see your evidences? You just dey make me laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N’assembly Leadership: APC Peace Moves Flop / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.