Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

A Female Friend Wants To Help Me Get Accommodation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Female Friend Wants To Help Me Get Accommodation (398 Views)

A Friend Wants To Ruin My Life! Please Advice... / A Female Friend Wants To Help Me Get Accommodation / What Kind Of Friend Wants You To Visit Her But Doesn't Know Your Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Female Friend Wants To Help Me Get Accommodation by soright4life(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello dearest nairalanders is anything wrong in a female friend who has a crush on you wanting you to get an accommodation she will pay for even though she does not show signs for a relationship?
Re: A Female Friend Wants To Help Me Get Accommodation by mstik(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
its alright na...
Re: A Female Friend Wants To Help Me Get Accommodation by zizazizu: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
the fact that you are asking means you are interested in the accommodation. it is a carrot, being dangled before you…soon, you will be needed to pay back…in cash or in kind (most likely in kind)…its called emotional blackmail.

Anyways, evaluate the strength of your friendship before deciding for or against. Else, stick to your squatting position bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Outbreak Moving Faster Than Medics Can Handle / The Nysc Mobile App (android Version) / Experience Or Age, Which Is More Important For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.