Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help For My Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help For My Friend (735 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help For My Friend by kateangel(f): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
I got another mail 4rom a friend 4rom dis forum yesterday and she nedded help urgently 4rom Doctors or Nurses in d house.

And her problem is that she needs virginal Tighter for herself and she needs it urgently she went to one site but could not get any 4rom d site pls in any way u can her pls i will appreciate alot becos her wedding is coming up in february next year.

Pls help her save her 7yrs relationship 4 her guy becos he said he wants to enjoy his sex life after marraige
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help For My Friend by webgenius(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2011
Your friend probably has no real problem, only psychological ones. How did she conclude that she has a lax vaginal? Has she been thru child-bearing multiple times? How old is she? Has her intended future partner complained all these seven years? Many more questions which require honest answers

(1) (Reply)

Flatten Ur Tummy To Ur Desired Size / Protecting The Human Machinery: Vision, Hearing, Fingers Ans The Brain / Can I Still Be Pregnant? Neg Hpt Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.