Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) (8004 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Sack Jega Or Form Interim Govt With Jonathan As Head.....says Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Governor Willie Obiano’s efforts to garner the support of NdiAnambra for his programmes have started to yield desired results as multi-billionaire businessman and Chairman/CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum International Limited, Prince Engineer Arthur Eze has doled out the sum of $1m to support the on-going crackdown on criminals in the state and pledged the sum of one billion naira to support the governor’s agricultural programme.

Making the donation in his palatial home of Ukpo in Dunukofia Kingdom of Anambra State when the governor, accompanied by his deputy, Dr. NkemOkeke and the National Chairman of APGA, Sir Victor Umeh, paid him a courtesy call at the weekend, Prince Eze who is a famous philanthropist and a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party, explained that the gesture was intended to encourage Governor Obiano’s efforts to make Anambra State a habitable and business-friendly environment for all.

According to him, Governor Obiano had shown great wisdom in making security the priority of his administration as the fear of violent criminals in the state had denied it the benefits of rapid industrial growth arising from investment inflows that would have come from its entrepreneurial indigenes as well as foreign investors.

Prince Eze further observed that Obiano’s relentless war against criminals in the state has restored calm and stability and liberated the people from years of captivity in the hands of kidnappers and armed robbers.

The multi-billionaire remarked that since Obiano’s campaign against criminals began to yield fruits, Anambra indigenes living outside the state had started to visit home freely without any fear of a threat to their lives while the tempo of economic activities in the state had also increased.

In his response, Governor Obiano thanked the philanthropist for his role as a stabilizing force in Anambra State and a formidable pillar in Igbo land.

He assured the people of Ukpo that his administration would accommodate them in all its programmes, promising to build the longest road linking up the various parts of the town to the surrounding towns. The governor also assured them of appointments into his government in line with his administration effort to build a broad-based, all inclusive government.

According to him, the push-back against criminals and criminality in Anambra State would be sustained all through the life of his administration as there was no turning back from the decision he had made to rid the state of crime.

Governor Obiano also assured the people that his plan to create jobs for the teeming population of youths in the state and reduce the incidence of crime had started to yield fruits as more investors had indicated interest in investing in his programmes in agriculture.

He advised farmers in the state to organize themselves into co-operatives as it was imperative to attracting the support and nurture of the government.

In his own remarks, the National Chairman of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Sir Victor Umeh noted that the donations from Prince Eze were symbolic of the new Anambra that had started to unfold since the inception of the Obiano regime.

http://www.spyghana.com/arthur-eze-supports-obianos-crime-fighting-efforts/

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Adelaide2: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is Arthur suffering from a skin disease or it's bleaching gone awry? That is gross.

Seriously, that was one great gesture by the man. Kudo Anambra, Kudos Arthur Eze, Kudos Obiano and Kudos Ndigbo.

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ndi Anambra n'mesi ihe ike. This gesture can only be done in Anambra. cool

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by obayaya(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good!!!

Together we shall build the anambra of our dreams for the sake of our children

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Descartes: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiano, Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri is a great Technocrat.
Indeed, Ananmbra Adigo Mma cool

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Descartes: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wooooow a Great Philanthropist

Tho graduates earn 50k as start up pay in his firm.

Good Donation

But Mr Governor Remember to repay him back with Juicy Contracts.

We Cannot Be Fooled

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Itoroetti(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
o mehn!where dis guys de gather dis kind money?
chino,pls can u tell me what dis man is really into?
i count on u to give me dis info

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is just the beginning....Nobody can stop Anambra.
Akpokuodike obodo afu n'anya.
Eze n'ukpo....Daalu nwa Dunu.

By the time 40% of Anambra billionaires pull their investments into Anambra the needed industrialization we need will ensue.
Anambra akwulubago!

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Criminal that will atlast issue a blank cheque

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Brimmie(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
SpyGhana?? undecided

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adelaide2: Is Arthur suffering from a skin disease or it's bleaching gone awry? That is gross.

Seriously, that was one great gesture by the man. Kudo Anambra, Kudos Arthur Eze, Kudos Obiano and Kudos Ndigbo.

^^^There's nothing wrong with his skin! It's just what plenty air-con does!

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by sweetj2000(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
He try
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Waspy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
The old man isn't looking fly for a millionaire..........and where dafuq is the money or the dummy cheque angry angry angry

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
1 Million Dollars ain't much for this man called Arthur Eze, - However its a nice gesture and lets see whether any of the young pretenders follow suit.

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by chinolization: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chairman/CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum International Limited, Prince Engineer Arthur Eze has doled out the sum of $1m to support the on-going crackdown on criminals in the state and pledged the sum of one billion naira to support the governor’s agricultural programme.

Making the donation in his palatial home of Ukpo in Dunukofia Kingdom of Anambra State when the governor, accompanied by his deputy, Dr. Nkem Okeke and the National Chairman of APGA, Sir Victor Umeh, paid him a courtesy call at the weekend, Prince Eze who is a famous philanthropist and a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party, explained that the gesture was intended to encourage Governor Obiano’s efforts to make Anambra State a habitable and business-friendly environment for all.

According to him, Governor Obiano had shown great wisdom in making security the priority of his administration as the fear of violent criminals in the state had denied it the benefits of rapid industrial growth arising from investment inflows that would have come from its entrepreneurial indigenes as well as foreign investors.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/24611-arthur-eze-boosts-obiano-s-anti-crime-efforts-by-1m
Itoroetti: o mehn!where dis guys de gather dis kind money?
chino,pls can u tell me what dis man is really into?
i count on u to give me dis info

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Dubby6(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
I birrion dorras nna dat is cool cash

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by gratiaeo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Like serious kidnappers and criminals did a lot of damage in Anambra state and Igbo as whole. Thank God somebody has stand up to challenge our challenger.
God bless Anambra state (the light of the nation)
God bless Igboland
God bless federal republic of Nig

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Silenzer(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
NWANNE, IGBO ETETAGO!

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anambrarians setting high standard since 1000 BC.

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
This man is always sharing money. Came to ma church the other day and did same. If I was him, I would have used the money to do something instead of giving it out like that
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by UnknownT: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Onyinye mamiwater! He gives u cap and requests for ur head! Arthur 1 million
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Donkaz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
shocked 1 million wot??

To engr Authur Eze;
Kudos sire!

To Obiano;
I no wan hear say 1 million dollars dy miss o

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by JEITO: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Waiting for Emeka Offor to come out too. That's if he isn't still angry his boy lost..

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by JEITO: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
liberty300: This man is always sharing money. Came to ma church the other day and did same. If I was him, I would have used the money to do something instead of giving it out like that
don't you know? It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Meanwhile, let the sharing reach Nkpor, am sure my own will not pass me by.
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by omenka(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
By the time this fraud called Obiano is through with Anambra, I'd be somewhere in the Bahamas, enjoying the company of nature in its purest form, sipping Martini with my Crunk juice by the side!!

I can bet my last penny, the contract he'd secure from this will be worth billions!! What stops him from making this "donation" in the form of law enforcement equipments??

This is raw cash donated to the "state government", but we all know that in our clime, one can't hold the government to account for such donations. So, for all its worth, this is simply a bribe!! Yet lots of imbeciles are here jumping all over the place celebrating an apparent breach of law!

God help us all.

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by In2systemsTech(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
UnknownT: Onyinye mamiwater! He gives u cap and requests for ur head! Arthur 1 million

Haha.. Poverty go kill some people... If to say he fine, you ll say he is gay... For your info... The man na former Abacha's boy and a big PDP man, I even heard he owns Premier Breweries to mention a few... His brother, the late Igwe Walter Eze was a Captain in the Royal Candaian Army, So, my friend #HardWorkPays...

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by UnknownT: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
In2systemsTech:

Haha.. Poverty go kill some people... If to say he fine, you ll say he is gay... For your info... The man na former Abacha's boy and a big PDP man, I even heard he owns Premier Breweries to mention a few... His brother, the late Igwe Walter Eze was a Captain in the Royal Candaian Army, So, my friend #HardWorkPays...
come on! U can do better than this! So what u could decipher 4rm my comment is poverty? Who doesn't know how rich arthur is. If you don't understand wot I wrote u would have asked for me 2 explain
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by aryzgreat: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Arthur 1 million is a true philanthropist!

God bless Anambra!

Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools / Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance / Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome?