Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever (27959 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1: Power Puff Girls. angry
I Neva liked that cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Yemlizzy(f): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
I so much disliked Pinkie and the brainsad i love powerpuff gals and Samurai jackcheesy
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by UjSizzle(f): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
I won't say "hate", but I wasn't crazy about a couple of them.
Mickey Mouse, I Am Weasel, Danger Mouse. Cow and Chicken was disgusting undecided
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by dytbabe: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yemlizzy: I so much disliked Pinkie and the brainsad i love powerpuff gals and Samurai jackcheesy

Let me get u more angry
Listen to the VN

cheesy cheesy :E

Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Ihuomadinihu: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can't stand ed,edd and eddy. There is another on Cartoon Network: Road runner or something like that. They just keep punishing a particular Fox in the road runner cartoon. Geez.
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Missmossy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
I really disliked Dexter's laboratorysad
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by 9tailskid: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jamean:

babalawo films..
Lol...#TotallyWEIRD..guess you're it
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Missmossy: I really disliked Dexter's laboratorysad
Are you serious? shocked, that's like my best cartoon then, followed by "The powerpuff girls" grin.. I normally compare myself to "dee-dee" when it comes to looking for my brother's trouble, lol

My worst cartoon is "Cow and chicken" angry
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Missmossy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
mayapop: Are you serious? shocked, that's like my best cartoon then, followed by "The powerpuff girls" grin.. I normally compare myself to "dee-dee" when it comes to looking for my brother's trouble, lol

My worst cartoon is "Cow and chicken" angry
Hehehe,didn't just like it maybe because it featured too much of science and chemical reactions, i love Scooby Doo and Kid next door a lot menh "grin"cheesy
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by macof(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena: erm
All Animes

*Modified*
Na wa o,all Naruto,dragon balls,bleach peeps,
Pls have pity on my mentions,,,,,
Lol I know u only joking...anime are the best.
Naruto for one is a Great piece, I miss watching d show
it's still on tho, after all these years grin
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by TerryCarr(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
ibrodex: courage d cowardly dog
Johnny bravo
courage the cowardly dog is the $hit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTymvjRuoc
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by 123gist(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Spaxon: i always loved Telitubbies

Then as a good friend I will refer you a psychologist! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by TerryCarr(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by 123gist(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
egopersonified:

becos everyone knows that is the worst and totally out of the question. But I recommend it for someone who wants to get mad slowly, all they have to do is watch it for a whole week without doing any other activity that makes the person think at all, u can be assured of a yabaleft candidate after that period. Lol.

Mad u say? Watching it for a whole week might lead to frustration and then death grin cheesy
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by MadCow1: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: how would you like sheep in the big city? apart from the fact that it was irritating, they never caught the darned sheep!

General Specific and Mad scientist were really funny characters.

I do agree that sheep in the big city was a reeeetarded cartoon.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-kDNJGlaLQSs/TwtH1mczbOI/AAAAAAAAHIY/OjWBbHAMWsA/s1600/feral+specific.jpg[/img]grin
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by sonyc00(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
You just have to hate mortal kombat,barbie.i generally love watching cartoons,but for those two,i make an exception,I JUST ENDURE THEM undecided
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by sonyc00(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
macof:
Lol I know u only joking...anime are the best.
Naruto for one is a Great piece, I miss watching d show
it's still on tho, after all these years grin

ya,but i doubt you will enjoy it anymore.because kishimoto pretty much twisted everything about the anime during the fourth shinobi war.can you imagine that there is a big possibility that Sasuke is the real saviour of the world.the guy has the rinnegan,and his rinnegan just trumps everything with its ridiculously immense powers
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by sauceEEP(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Regular show aka modecai and rigby
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
UjSizzle: I won't say "hate", but I wasn't crazy about a couple of them.
Mickey Mouse, I Am Weasel, Danger Mouse. Cow and Chicken was disgusting undecided
You don't like Danger mouse? shocked
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
TS2:

What has hypocrisy got to do with this?
Help me ask am o!
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by kowalsky: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
for me ed ed and eddy wasnt that bad, u jus nid to listen attentively and concentrate to catch all side jokes and well crafted pun wink.. (really miss that show).... buh my all time fav on CN was camp lazlo, hardly missed a single episode wen it was still running, that show brightens up my mood anyday..
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by macof(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
sonyc00: ya,but i doubt you will enjoy it anymore.because kishimoto pretty much twisted everything about the anime during the fourth shinobi war.can you imagine that there is a big possibility that Sasuke is the real saviour of the world.the guy has the rinnegan,and his rinnegan just trumps everything with its ridiculously immense powers

Was expected...Sasuke has always been Kishimoto's favourite creation

I won't b surprised if Naruto dies for sasuke
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by birdman(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
friendl: Birdman

what was not to like? abi you are one of those super ted kids
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Scooby Doo
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Charles4075(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Favourite- Penguins of Madagascar. Skipper, Kowalski, Private and Rico with King Julian( the booty master). Love it so much.

Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by JEITO: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

i guess you dnt understand English or maybe you are too blind to read where i typed "of cuz i am kidding" angry
cool it Mr, it is not a fight after all.
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by JEITO: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
primateayoola: lyk seriously? :-/ ... Hw can u h8 spongebob!!!! Do u even know d joy in cartoons
no doubt the guy is funny(good for laughs) but gush! He says everything; from the clean to the dirty things.
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Kenzico(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Gundam wing and Popeye the sailor these are old cartoons I cant get enough of.....Though new cartoons have overshadowed them. Funny and cool to watch esp Gundam wing
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Kenzico(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Am suprised no one has listed dis cartoons....I hate dese cartoons nw bt back den I love them - Taz-Mania , Johnny Quest , Wacky Racers , The Jetson, finally The flintstones
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Clone2020(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Dodo the kid from outer space, dodo!
Also hate captain America those days with their corny comic like expressions bang! Clank!
Hated Voltron the defender of the universe
Sponge bob - sooooooo gay
Courage the cowardly dog was a scary cartoon
Re: Name The Worst Cartoon Ever by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
It's all gold compared to the crap that's on today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Best Indian Film So Far? / BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.