Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) (5469 Views)

Gino Tomatoe Distributorship / How Do I Get LG, Samsung Distributorship? / How Do I Get Distributorship, Like Dangote, Cadbury, Nestle Etc In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by sexyboocalher(f): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good evening house.
I would want to go into Pepsi distributorship but don't know how to go about it. I need the help of this great house inorder to achieve my aim.
God bless us al
Re: Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by HooxJnr(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
sexyboocalher: Good evening house.
I would want to go into Pepsi distributorship but don't know how to go about it. I need the help of this great house inorder to achieve my aim.
God bless us al

Depending on where you stay,you have to locate their office which is normally attached to their depot. U will be required to deposit some certain amount of money before goods can be released to you after you must been briefed about the business.
A target will be set for you to achieve eg 2000 crates per month or so before you will be paid your bonus. The goods will be given to you at wholesale price (company price) while you sell at a retail price.
Re: Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by sexyboocalher(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
10q very much sir!!! I sincerely apr8!!!
Re: Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
sexyboocalher how far have you gone with the pepsi distributorship l am also interested please smiley
Re: Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by sexyboocalher(f): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Still on d mata my dear!!! But b rest assure dat I wil post as soon as I get tru.

Re: Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by treasure07: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHEAPEST DATA PRICES EVER

PROMO!PROMO!!PROMO!!!
Are you tired of buying expensive data on your android devices all the time?then this is for you

MTN 1GB- N1200
MTN 2GB- N2300

ETISALAT 1GB-N1300
ETISALAT 2GB-N2500

Reach us 24/7 on 08108018884
'Teleola Kolawole
Thanks in anticipation of your patronage
Re: Pepsi Distributorship(bottle) by influenz: 4:04am On May 09, 2018
Good morning, have you been able the establish the distributorship biz?
sexyboocalher:
Still on d mata my dear!!! But b rest assure dat I wil post as soon as I get tru.

(1) (Reply)

Haulage TRUCKS NEEDED TO HAUL BISCUITS, DIAPERS, Et Cetera (Photo). / Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? / Stock Market Hits 9-month High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.