Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an (15591 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2014
ALLAH permits, if it is ALLAH's will, what you plan will come to reality. if ALLAH does not permit it, there is nothing you can do. according to biology, the black is dominant, which means he is the first and he has no beginning or in fact none can say for sure the beginning of blackman. all the other races was grafted out of him (blackman) by means of scientific methods. thus we have the word "mankind" a blackman is a man not a mankind, together we are all called humans. the whiteman in trying to graft himself back to man(blackman) got as far to what is called gorilla (apes). thus he freely and angrily calls the african/blackman monkey.
Tundeiab: Is that from the Quranic point of view or your own personal opinion?

I thought Muslims believe that all creatures were created by Allah. Educate me please.

You haven't answered the question on terrorism.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by SporaD8: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Che I! Islam don suffer!
Op name only you waka come.

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Emmalot121(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2014
vedaxcool:

Have you ever heard of the term, Prophecy after event? A lot of the prophecies were written down long after the events had happened. About bible and science, don't go there you would come out disappointed. My point simply remains that the Qur'an remains preserved, the same words dictated to Muhammed are the same words we still recite till date, in comparison to other books including the bible. On ISIS this is not the thread.
If you can't discredit the Genesis,who are you to discredit the Bible angry http://biblehub.com/commentaries/guzik/commentaries/0101.htm

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Diamondamsel(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: this does not change the fact that 99% of the terrorist in the world are Muslims and it does not change the fact that violence runs in their blood.

what abt d israelis
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Lightening: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2014
buoye1: Satisfied with all the responses so far!with al dis violence here and there,u stil xpect ppu 2 blv islam?......religion of "ecaep" in deed

Muslim are always looking for cheap validation. How many christian post have you seen implicitly begging for approval?

Truth does not need arguments!

8 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Pontaboki: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2014
ISIS on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: ALLAH permits, if it is ALLAH's will, what you plan will come to reality. if ALLAH does not permit it, there is nothing you can do. according to biology, the black is dominant, which means he is the first and he has no beginning or in fact none can say for sure the beginning of blackman. all the other races was grafted out of him (blackman) by means of scientific methods. thus we have the word "mankind" a blackman is a man not a mankind, together we are all called humans. the whiteman in trying to graft himself back to man(blackman) got as far to what is called gorilla (apes). thus he freely and angrily calls the african/blackman monkey.
Could you quote Quranic verses to confirm your claims?

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Diamondamsel(f): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Is New testament and Old (Hebrew) testament the same Religion?

The Quran lifted hundreds if not thousands references and quotes from Old testament thereby making it a revision.

Is Quran the first to record creation by God/Allah or the Hebrew Testament?

u mean old testament n new testament arnt 4 d same religion? Bt i think it is d old testament dt is restructured 2 form d new testament
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2014
on the subject terrorism, terrorism is a trick, unfortunately MAN fell for the lies on both the positive and the negative.

the caucacians has spent trillions upon trillions of dollars on just deception than any sector on this planet since the day he had developed brain. if the MAN is the BLACKMAN THE FIRST, CREATED ON THE BASIS OF ISLAM, then every blackman by nature is a muslim. because he is born to submit to the will of ALLAH, he is a natural righteous person, in this upright condition he rules the whole universe. (if you are a christian, why do you kill ram or goat on the so called christmas day? do the europeans the inventors of christianity do so? NO). terrorism is a game plan by the saudi house, the qataris, (the white arabs) and the europeans to make ISLAM look bad in the face of the blackman, the original man, the owner of the planet. if he does get back to himself and to ALLAH. he will rule again at once! should the causian just sit back and allow that? well i think he should, no matter what he does, the blackman will take back what is his.
Tundeiab: Is that from the Quranic point of view or your own personal opinion?

I thought Muslims believe that all creatures were created by Allah. Educate me please.

You haven't answered the question on terrorism.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2014
i can quote it from the bible. read genesis 1: 26 to 27. understand it and then come back.
Tundeiab: Could you quote Quranic verses to confirm your claims?
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by lilprinze: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Diamondamsel:

what abt d israelis
self defense, you can go and check the history of Israel they are not the ones who 1st starts the war the Arabs are the ones who 1st looks for trouble before Israel retaliate with full force . Israelites would not just start killing people or firing rockets into a country for no reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by TheCodeWriter(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2014
God has no religion! take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: i can quote it from the bible. read genesis 1: 26 to 27. understand it and then come back.
I know the Biblical account too well... Everything was created in 6 day, man being the last. God rested on the seventh day.

I need Quranic quotation. Or ain't you a Muslim again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Diamondamsel(f): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: self defense, you can go and check the history of Israel they are not the ones who 1st starts the war the Arabs are the ones who 1st looks for trouble before Israel retaliate with full force . Israelites would not just start killing people or firing rockets into a country for no reason.

OMG; jst go 2 google n typ PALESTINE MAP; there, u wl find d truth abt d israeli cheats
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Diamondamsel(f): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2014
If u want 2 study islam, study it,,, and nt d people practising coz islam is perfect and we human beings ar not
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by poj(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
BadBoy25: all muslims both good and bad who refuse to denounce islam deserves to be tortured and beheaded . accept my way or get beheaded .
Hoping allah will forgive you, for he is oft forgiving. mind you have to be sober.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: on the subject terrorism, terrorism is a trick, unfortunately MAN fell for the lies on both the positive and the negative.

the caucacians has spent trillions upon trillions of dollars on just deception than any sector on this planet since the day he had developed brain. if the MAN is the BLACKMAN THE FIRST, CREATED ON THE BASIS OF ISLAM, then every blackman by nature is a muslim. because he is born to submit to the will of ALLAH, he is a natural righteous person, in this upright condition he rules the whole universe. (if you are a christian, why do you kill ram or goat on the so called christmas day? do the europeans the inventors of christianity do so? NO). terrorism is a game plan by the saudi house, the qataris, (the white arabs) and the europeans to make ISLAM look bad in the face of the blackman, the original man, the owner of the planet. if he does get back to himself and to ALLAH. he will rule again at once! should the causian just sit back and allow that? well i think he should, no matter what he does, the blackman will take back what is his.
Christian don't kill goats or ram based on religious reasons but as a means of celebration. Most Christians I know don't even slaughter goat or ram during Christmas .

If you were opportuned to talk to your great grand parents they would have told you that their original religion was idol worship.

Whites brought Islam and Christianity to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by winner01(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2014
tbaba1234: Leiden’s oldest Koran fragments more than a century older than previously believed

The very oldest Koranic fragments owned by the Leiden University Libraries date back to the second half of the seventh century, between 30 and 70 years after the death of the Prophet Muhammad. This has been shown by newly conducted radiocarbon analyses. This finding agrees with official Islamic teachings.

The Koranic fragments, which are on papyrus and parchment, do not themselves bear a date. ‘On the basis of the elongated, slanted Arabic script known as Hijazi we did know that the fragments in Leiden must be old,’ says Dr Arnoud Vrolijk, curator of Oriental manuscripts in the Special Collections department of the Leiden University Libraries. The papyrus fragment had been cautiously dated to about 770–830 A.D., but the recently completed analysis has shown that it is older than that, dating from the period between 650 and 715. ‘Well over a century older than we thought,’ says Vrolijk. No one had ever ventured to estimate the age of the parchment fragments. ‘Now we can say that the oldest fragment on parchment probably dates from the period 650–700.’

Committed to writing during Uthman’s caliphate

‘What’s interesting,’ says Vrolijk, ‘is that according to official Islamic teaching the Koran was first committed to writing during the caliphate of Uthman, who ruled from 645 to 656. The results of the analysis are in very close agreement with that, or at least don’t contradict it.’ Many Western Islamic scholars are sceptical about such an early date for when the Koran was set down in writing. They believe that the canonical text of the Koran was only written down much later, in the ninth century or even later.’ Patricia Crone and Michael Cook, Arabists and historians at Princeton University who received an honorary doctorate from Leiden University in 2013 also joined in the discussion. They are among the sceptics.

Extra investment in the fragments

In the wake of the carbon-14 analysis the University Libraries decided to make an extra investment to improve the physical condition of the old parchment. In the libraries’ own restoration workshop Karin Scheper stabilised the material and reinforced the fragile edges with new parchment

Major research on the early history of the Koranic text

Under the coordination of the Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademi der Wissenschaften, two institutes – one German (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) and the other French (Agence Nationale de Recherche) – began the international Coranica project, aimed at research into the early history of the Koranic text. The research deals not only with the text, but also with the physical fragments. The researchers are including in their research fragments located in places like Berlin and Paris. Although more fragments are held elsewhere, Leiden University is also being featured in the research due to a number of fragments in its collections. Leiden University was happy to co-operate

http://www.news.leiden.edu/news-2014/oldest-koran-fragments.html
lol....it will always be younger than the Bible no wonder the writer modified its teachings similar to the Bible. Acts 4:12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there
is no other name under heaven given among
men, whereby we must be saved.
That name JESUS

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by san316(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Well, i do not really appreciate archaelogy and to an extent, science.. However, islam is the yardstick for verifying science and not the other way round. So even if it was discovered or not, the authenticity of the qur'an is unquestionable. W'Allahu Qadeer.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Barywhyte(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
anataala: can u explain what the word terrorist mean

terrorist = muslim

beliv it or not, thats your original identity. Thats who you are

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2014
[quote
author=WASMOG] angryAnd since then the quran still remain one no new
testament, no old, no versions am proud to be a Muslim [/quote]

Isn't it easier to support the op and ur religion than trying to bring down another religion. Doesn't God want tolerance. Fanatical theism becomes extremism in an instant, Mr. WASMOG.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by thirty1(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Its a blessing to be a Muslim Allihamdulilahi, proud Muslim till I breath no more and beyond
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
All this junk no simple quotation to back it up mtewwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2014
my great grand parents worship of idols was why ALLAH permitted the making of the caucasian to deal with us, have they not being dealing with us ever since? So ALLAH sent them prophets, and the last to them was Jesus. Jesus told them to be bornagain or else they won't enter the kingdom of GOD, but the Blackman is born full, he just needs to stand upright and be righteous and fear and praise ALLAH alone to enter the kingdom of GOD. This is GOD showing forth his wisdom over the once great blackman that i will bring you back to me. christian kill ram or goat on christmas, easter, new year, even on birthday to show appreciation to GOD. caucasian will never do that just to oppose GOD.

Christianity is only a little about 600 years old, Islam has no age it was giving to or taught to Muhammad a little over 1400 years ago. ISLAM has being from the creation of the planet. there is a new finding, that a human skull as old as those found in africa is now found in the arabian penisula.
Tundeiab: Christian don't kill goats or ram based on religious reasons but as a means of celebration. Most Christians I know don't even slaughter goat or ram during Christmas .

If you were opportuned to talk to your great grand parents they would have told you that their original religion was idol worship.

Whites brought Islam and Christianity to Africa.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Mudash(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Allahu Akbar.. Proud 2 b a Muslim
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2014
vedaxcool:

Have you ever heard of the term, Prophecy after event? A lot of the prophecies were written down long after the events had happened. About bible and science, don't go there you would come out disappointed. My point simply remains that the Qur'an remains preserved, the same words dictated to Muhammed are the same words we still recite till date, in comparison to other books including the bible. On ISIS this is not the thread.

Same words? As written more than 50yrs after the death of the prophet? I seam to get confuse more and more ooo.
Please where is the original copy of the actual dictation. I think a large part of Islam is based on what one scholar or they other says.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? / 6 Rights Of A Muslim Upon Another Muslim / Concept Of Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.