Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Please Can You Join Me In My Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Can You Join Me In My Business (818 Views)

I Need A Clean And Affordable Golf 3 Wagon For My Business??? / Join Me On My Facebook Page/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can You Join Me In My Business by okolu(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2008
good day every body, i am living in Senegal and i am doing business here for some times. i am doing pure water business here. the problem i am having is that i did not start with big money. the people that has money are trying to pull my own down.
please i am having problem of finance to lift the business up.
please did any body know who can join me to take the business up.
the people here that has money is afraid of Nigerians. i need help please help me

my phone number is +22133633985
Re: Please Can You Join Me In My Business by gamechange(m): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2008
My brother, which car you say you wan sell again?

We all have issues in life, to each his own, why come and put sand sand in auto section gari now.

If you want assistance for your business, why dont you formulate a business proposal and go to Dragons den or worst still approach bank and show them your cash flow and projection analysis, they might be able to assist. You obviously have not been studying the threads here lately, "TRUST" is currently been masacred and it will be hard for any to heed to your call.

Sorry, just candid opinion.
Re: Please Can You Join Me In My Business by bigfather(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2008
okolu:

good day every body, i am living in Senegal and i am doing business here for some times. i am doing pure water business here. the problem i am having is that i did not start with big money. the people that has money are trying to pull my own down.
please i am having problem of finance to lift the business up.
please did any body know who can join me to take the business up.
the people here that has money is afraid of Nigerians. i need help please help me

my phone number is +22133633985

Why not get a bank loan instead of waiting for somebody to finance you ? Try the business section for more info . smiley

(1) (Reply)

Vin Check / 4 Sale 02 Montero,02 Landrover Freelander,01 Ford Winstar,01 Odyssey,00 Explorer / 1999 Audi A4(toks) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.