Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us (695 Views)

Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Nigerian's Becoming Victims Of 'hate' In Benin Republic (where's Becomerch?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us by tonychristopher: 5:20am On Jul 30, 2014
This might disturb but its a fact. The way things are going in this country a man that is not able to pregnant his wife will blame it on Jonathan. You will see everybody in Nigeria has turned to arm chair critic. The most annoying is this bring back our girls campaign . Yes I have a sympathy for the girls and I feel that 100 days is to much for hostage. I pray they come out alive. But importing asmall girl from Pakistan to come tell us how to handle terrorism is going too far. Why didn't she advise Pakistani president when Osama bin laden was living in Pakistan why didn't she advise Afghanistan why didn't she advise Iraq oreven those Islamic countries in Asia but she flew to Nigeria . I used to think wisdom comes with age. - This might disturb but its a fact. The way things are going in this country a man that is not able to pregnant his wife will blame it on Jonathan. You will see everybody in Nigeria has turned to arm chair critic. The most annoying is this bring back ourgirls campaign . Yes I have a sympathy for the girls and I feel that 100 days is to much for hostage. I pray they come out alive. But importing a small girl from Pakistan to come tell us how to handle terrorism is going too far. Why didn't she advise Pakistani president when Osama bin laden was living in Pakistan why didn't she advise Afghanistan why didn't she advise Iraq or even those Islamic countries in Asia but she flew to Nigeria .I used to think wisdom comes with age.She advised yet the president agreed. Jonathan wanted to see the parents of the girls but report says that most of them didn't turn up. Some of these bring back our girls even suggested that president go to chibok or the dreaded sambisa. Now if I may ask going to thoseplaces does it change anything?I am not holding any brief for the government but to me I feel that this manshould be given the benefit of doubt. This was a man that has been so distracted right from inception a man that an opponent made sure that he will make the environment so ungovernable.I think that Jonathan hasn't hit the ground running as obiano of anambra but he might be walking or wobbling but the bottom line is progress is been made. Maybe slow unlike past presidents where there is stagnancySome folk deride first lady based on her grammatical competence now I ask is English our language ? Why can't Englishlearn our igbo or Yoruba language .So I think that we should all support this man. Yes there might be graft and in eptitude in his government but we should take it slowHow do we handle this terrorism ...I keep asking how do you force people to change religion ...now its been said that 5% should be earmarked for develope meant of the devasted region...the question you ask is ...who told the north to bomb themselves ? Personally I am thinking they are cutting their nose in order to spite their face.

these critics never believe that anytging good will come out from the administration they said that the second niger bridge is a ruse and no muse but when they saw work commencing they shut up they have now faced coal that fgn is abandoning coal now youvsee how stupid they are

one rascal that was governing a state in north was impeached based on graft and financial stupidity then they went to town disturbing us that they are victimizing them politically but the question is that was that rascal corrupt and if no then why was he running from the house. yet again these never do well points the President.

its now a fan that who can't woe a girl will blame it on the presidency . but I will not be party if this fading fab . I will think of how to make Nigeria better

I will want to believe that boko haram might or might not be political. Whatever it is let them know that they are devastating their region . North has been backward so they are now stagnant .I will want to assume that the brand of Islam they practise isn't different from what is practised in Dubai Oman turkey Indonesia and other few progressive Islamic countries so why take the Taliban and Somalian route. Let their elders and shieks shriek and stop this .This is not about who rules now its aboutthe future of Nigeria and the black race.the whole blacks are looking up to Nigeria for inspiration we can't afford to be Haiti or CARWe have to be like Brazil or even Vietnam...these are emerging marketsWe can make it if we can eschew all these religious and tribal bigotry. We canmake Nigeria betterStop terrorism let's speak against it. Be you Muslim or ChristianHappy holidays
Re: Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us by Sallychizzl3: 5:24am On Jul 30, 2014
And where did you copy this crap from undecided

Abi na only you Waka type am?
Re: Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us by Kalvan: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3: And where did you copy this crap from undecided

Abi na only you Waka type am?

Lol.
Re: Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us by Kalvan: 5:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Fukboy does not even know how to copy and paste. My oh my. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us by Sallychizzl3: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: Fukboy does not even know how to copy and paste. My oh my. grin

I taya for ram o. grin
Re: Jonathan And The Aboundant Hate In Us by omenka(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2014
This might disturb but its a fact. The way things are going in this country a man that is not able to pregnant his wife will blame it on Jonathan.
Na here me I ask my okada to drop me... He be like the party nor go make sense at all. Make I call my guys dem know weda e dey happen for anoda place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The North And Resource Control Details Written By Damola Awoyokun / #osun2014, #osundecides, #osundebate(pictures) / Open Letter To SILVERBIRD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.