Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It (881 Views)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by oshokay(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2014
mine is a dog and I named him terry
Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by CaptainBomb(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2014
oshokay: mine is a dog and I named him terry
Mine is a snail and his name is mikel Obi

1 Like

Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by Omexonomy: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Mine is a scorpion and a bush rat and i named them OAM4J and seun respectively.
Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by tolugar: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Had a dog Named Gingo then a goat code named Bee. I wish I still have time en space

#Emotional

1 Like

Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by oshokay(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2014
CaptainBomb: Mine is a snail and his name is mikel Obi
lmao
Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by benatex(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2014
a dog,named him collins..he's dead though R.I.P collins
Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by lilray50: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
mine is prince dead nw rip dear prince
Re: What Animal Was Your First Pet And What Did You Name It by lahit14(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
A horse, named him hercules!! Sold him, lol. Truth be told, look all big n healthy, a friend paid to ride him on sallah day, anothr man saw him n requestd a buy, offer was good couldn't resist, horse was disappointed, tot I was a german, cos I speak him german, aftr d deal, realizd I was a god damn naija boy so much so he literally shook his head. Plannin to buy anoda

(1) (Reply)

Boerbeol Pups For Sale At A Fair Price.(pics) / See What This Dog Did To This Girl / Please Help Identify This Horrible Creature Nairalanders (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.