Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m (1261 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 15, 2008
Always had ideas when i didn't have the money. But now the money is available, and i can't think of any biz i want to put it on. Any one with correct ideas?? In Lagos, so my market is gotta be there. Oya, NLers put on ur thinking caps and spill ur ideas. Waitin,
Re: What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m by depearl: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
if trully u are interested in investing 500k into a profitable business, i might be able to help out as i have ideas that already ongoing but needs some cash injection. what about we talking on phone? 08057177331
expecting ur call soon.
Re: What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m by keci(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2008
well if you really you need a good business, then you have come to the right place, i have an ebook, that i can give to you, then you go through it and see for yourself what you can do without asking anyore persons, now that you have the second requirements that is the money, the rest will not be a big problem, email me: kfulfilment@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m by tunebob(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
interested in paint production?... check my signature... u can also get my service as your production manager
Re: What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m by computerboy: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Always had ideas when i didn't have the money. But now the money is available, and i can't think of any biz i want to put it on. Any one with correct ideas?? In Lagos, so my market is gotta be there. Oya, NLers put on ur thinking caps and spill ur ideas. Waitin,

"Always had ideas when i didn't have the money"

The ideas are still there but it's the fear of losing your money that's making you not too believe in your ideas again. Remove fear and do that thing in your mind, you might fail a couple of times but you'll definitely succeed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recycling Pure Water Nylon / A Good 33000l Fuel Tanker Available For Lease ( Very Urgent ) / Get Any Kind Of Bible/Christian Book In Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.