Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency (695 Views)

Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers / The 200 Girls Rescued By The Army Are Not From Chibok / CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by EliteYouth: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2014
The Presidency said that it never gave N100 million to parents of the abducted school girls, who were at the Presidential Villa, Abuja last week, saying the story was absolutely false.

In a text message to Vanguard yesterday, Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, who noted that the government only took care of the parents’ accommodation and feeding, said “the story is absolute falsehood.
“The President did not give any N100m to the visitors from Chibok. Government took care of their accommodation, feeding and transportation.
“Government’s plan is robust rehabilitation and resettlement of the girls who have escaped so they can continue their education.
“The government also plans to rebuild the school and in general terms, repair damaged infrastructure as a result of Boko Haram insurgency in the North East.”

Three months after the Chibok girls were abducted, President Jonathan finally agreed to meet with their parents following an appeal by the Pakistan girl-child education activist Malala Yusoufai. The Presidency had faced intense criticism over its handling of the kidnap of the Chibok girls being held by the extremist Boko Haram sect since April 14.
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by macpetrus(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Ok
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Pataki: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Jonathan has nothing substantial upstairs.

Every rumor has the truth in it, more especially when the Presidency comes immediately to refute it. Have we not seen this occurring over and over? Did Abati and the Presidency not deny that Patience was sick only for the garrulous shepopotamus to publicly state she was actually on the sick bed in Germany.

The same way we have seen how Jonathan tried giving Pastor Bakare and his SNG $50,000.00 only for the Presidency to come out and deny that truth.

We are a nation set on auto-destruction with this Jonadunce of a President.

6 Likes

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by EliteYouth: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Pataki: [s]Jonathan has nothing substantial upstairs.

Every rumor has the truth in it, more especially when the Presidency comes immediately to refute it. Have we not seen this occurring over and over? Did Abati and the Presidency not deny that Patience was sick only for the garrulous shepopotamus to publicly state she was actually on the sick bed in Germany.

The same way we have seen how Jonathan tried giving Pastor Bakare and his SNG $50,000.00 only for the Presidency to come out and deny that truth.

We are a nation set on auto-destruction with this Jonadunce of a President.[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Nice...
Join the ambassadors of Nigeria(TAN), support GEJ transformation agenda...
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=103860

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by nerodenero: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Oro pataki ni yen.
Pataki: Jonathan has nothing substantial upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by 1shortblackboy: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2014
its of no importance whether the presidency gave them money or not. the important thing is for the girls to be rescued
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by bIoodykiller: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2014
that keeps proving Asari dokubo on chibok scam right.

they are paid apc trolls to stain Gej's name

na Apc #100m be that

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by busterr(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Pataki: Jonathan has nothing substantial upstairs.

you haven't only lost your mind, you've lost your soul too.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Pataki: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
busterr:

you haven't only lost your mind, you've lost your soul too.

May the insanity raging (that the clueless president has refused to address) across the nation be visited upon you and all that concerns you in multiple dimensions (Amen).
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by busterr(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Pataki:

May the insanity raging (that the clueless president has refused to address) across the nation be visited upon you and all that concerns you in multiple dimensions (Amen).

waka!

i reverse them back to you in multiple folds ijn Amen.

returnbacktosender@hotfiredotcom.

Stvpid goat.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Only a mad man and senseless goat with no atom of brain will believe that FG gave the so called chibok parents 100M
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Pataki: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2014
busterr:

waka!

i reverse them back to you in multiple folds ijn Amen.

returnbacktosender@hotfiredotcom.

Stvpid goat.

So somewhere in your conscience, you know there is insanity raging across the country which Jonathan has refused to challenge head-on. Yet you say I have lost my mind.

Now let me be mild with my prayers for you. Here goes......

May that insanity raging upon the nation be a double portion of grief, sorrow and depression upon you. The tears that families who have lost a loved one under the clueless and wicked leadership of Jonathan be your portion endlessly (Amen).
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by busterr(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Pataki:

So somewhere in your conscience, you know there is insanity raging across the country which Jonathan has refused to challenge head-on. Yet you say I have lost my mind.

Now let me be mild with my prayers for you. Here goes......

May that insanity raging upon the nation be a double portion of grief, sorrow and depression upon you. The tears that families who have lost a loved one under the clueless and wicked leadership of Jonathan be your portion endlessly (Amen).

foool you probably won't live long enough to see how your prayers failed lmao watch out for the next bomb. Hehhehehee
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by omenka(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Do not believe anything said about the government until they deny it!!

Nigerian Government: Lying to nigerians since 300BC!

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Pataki: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2014
busterr:

foool you probably won't live long enough to see how your prayers failed lmao watch out for the next bomb. Hehhehehee
Don't worry I have bought a bag of beans that will be used as akara to forget a burden of grief like you when the insanity raging across the nation visits you soon.

Worry not. Your beancake (akara) is sorted out son.
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Pataki: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
omenka: Do not believe anything said about the government until they deny it!!

Nigerian Government: Lying to nigerians since 300BC!

Resounding truth!

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by busterr(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Pataki:
Don't worry I have bought a bag of beans that will be used as akara to forget a burden of grief like you when the insanity raging across the nation visits you soon.

Worry not. Your beancake (akara) is sorted out son.

smh the foool is out of words, i pity your life.

Jonathan won't do a damn thing okay! Not for people who don't want to help themselves.
Watch out for their next attack i tell ya!
Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by simpleseyi: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Naetochukwu: Nice...
Join the ambassadors of Nigeria(TAN), support GEJ transformation agenda...
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=103860

God punish devil.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Customary aso rock transport fare.

So says the unlamented beaf

(1) (Reply)

Why Osun Must Not Vote For Omisore –oyinlola / Nigeria Records Over 10,000 Deaths From Generator Fumes. Isn't This Alarmy? / Breaking News. Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.