Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue (1444 Views)

When Molue (bus) Conductor Mistakenly Shouted London, London / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC >>> Splash Ft. Butafly – Fine Girl (ego Uwa) / Micheal Jackson In Danfo $ Molue 911 Bus ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by BoiledCorn: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank God I sat at the door side. It was just this fine morning that my vehicle decide to knock engine. So I reluctantly enter molue and sit beside this fine girl. Light skinned, human hair, artificial nails, etcetera etcetera etcetera. She was looking uncomfortable sweating, looking left and right, squeesing face and tight fisted. To cut the long story short, inside a bus packed with over 20 people, she hartlessly decide to release. KPOOO!!! The odour was too much that we had to stop and I ran out. My perfumed blazer didn't smell the same anymore so I threw it away and ran to change my other clothes. They were about to gather and beat her, they saw hot shiit rolling down her legs. That was when their anger turned to sympathy......

2 Likes

Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2014
I woulda believed this story if your moniker wasn't such a huge joke cheesy
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:
Done cool

1 Like

Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Caseless: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2014
U de mad!
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by BoiledCorn: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: I woulda believed this story if your moniker wasn't a huge joke cheesy
so you call me liar ehh??
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by MizMyColi(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: so you call me liar ehh??
Not You, Your Moniker undecided
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by BoiledCorn: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Not You, Your Moniker undecided
so call me liar not enough for you, you call me monkey

1 Like

Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by vizkiz: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: Thank God I sat at the door side. It was just this fine morning that my vehicle decide to knock engine. So I reluctantly enter molue and sit beside this fine girl. Light skinned, human hair, artificial nails, etcetera etcetera etcetera. She was looking uncomfortable sweating, looking left and right, squeesing face and tight fisted. To cut the long story short, inside a bus packed with over 20 people, she hartlessly decide to release. KPOOO!!! The odour was too much that we had to stop and I ran out. My perfumed blazer didn't smell the same anymore so I threw it away and ran to change my other clothes. They were about to gather and beat her, they saw hot shiit rolling down her legs. That was when their anger turned to sympathy......

1. So you sat behind the lady in a molue and you could still see her face moving from left to right

2. So after the "mess" you ran back to your car(which might be like 6streets away) to change your cloths

Guy if you won lie, at least put inspiration na undecided
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by ggrin(f): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Op dy lie oshocked u be lienus
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by corisande: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Hahahaha
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
grin see joke o
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
`BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Gooci(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
this is not a joke... its just lieeeeeee
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
@Op you no compose that lie very well.the joke sweet small
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

1. So you sat behind the lady in a molue and you could still see her face moving from left to right

2. So after the "mess" you ran back to your car(which might be like 6streets away) to change your cloths

Guy if you won lie, at least put inspiration na undecided

. No mind am he s suffering from chronic ebola
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by AbuMikey(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
lwkmd gringrin

1 Like

Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by BoiledCorn: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who move this true life story to jokers section
Re: Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue by Gooci(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: Who move this true life story to jokers section
op, shhe yu kno wat dem call FABU?

(1) (Reply)

18+ Woman Caught On Camera Behaving Inappropriately In Church / Guyz Beware! This Is The Highest Level Of Deceit And Corruption, Lol(pic) / Very Funny, I Bet You Would Laff 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.