Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal (946 Views)

Federal Poly Ilaro 2012/2013 Merit Admission List Is Out / Federal Poly Ilaro Aspirant Lets Talk / Fed Poly Ilaro Admission Merit List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by Daddybee: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Pls I will like to know if there is anybody here that will be taking the utme at Fed Poly Ilaro. I paid for my cousin as directed by the school at the Union Bank where I was given a receipt and a confirmation order code with which I am to log in to their website to fill the form online. The problem is that the utme portal on their site has refused to open, it only displays MODULE SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED. Registration closes on Sunday and my cousin ought to sit for the screening on Monday August 4th. Pls is there anybody here facing same problem? I will be grateful for every advice on what you think I could do.
Re: Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by johnwizey: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Just give him/her t.fare to come and complete the registration at the school ict block, else, you are on a long tin

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by aboirievawhere: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
please can i get in contact with any body in federal polythenics ilaro................please i need a reply
Re: Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by Daddybee: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
I need a contact too asap
Re: Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by SAINTBILLY: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
I m a studnt of Fedpoly ilaro. U can contact me for any info abt ilaropoly post utme. On 08171884148
Re: Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by Daddybee: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
ur phone is switched off
Re: Problem With Federal Poly Ilaro Utme Portal by Alpet(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Daddybee: Pls I will like to know if there is anybody here that will be taking the utme at Fed Poly Ilaro. I paid for my cousin as directed by the school at the Union Bank where I was given a receipt and a confirmation order code with which I am to log in to their website to fill the form online. The problem is that the utme portal on their site has refused to open, it only displays MODULE SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED. Registration closes on Sunday and my cousin ought to sit for the screening on Monday August 4th. Pls is there anybody here facing same problem? I will be grateful for every advice on what you think I could do.
Use another browser, opera precisely.

(1) (Reply)

AKTC Bus Crushes Michael Okpara Varsity Student To Death In Abia / How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures / Why GEOGEAPHY & GEO-SCIENCES Surpass Most OVER-HYPED Courses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.