Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. (987 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Atan-ota, Owode-idiroko Road, Ogun State. / Land For Sale @ Ideal Estate, Sokoto Road, Atan Ota, Ogun State. / Sales Of Plot Of Land At Atan Ota Sango, Its Quite Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2014
My name is Oni, my family has a large expanse of land for sale suitable for Residential,there is Light already in the Area, Do have it in your mind that you are free to make any Confirmation/Verification before you buy , you will be issued our Family receipt and Agreements as well , no fake /no omonile/thug problem, my number is 08180640651 feel free to cal me now.I assure you willl never have any problem regarding the land , i also advise you to Contact any Authority/omo lawyer on Nairaland as well to help you verify it, i have no fear or hidden Agenda in regards to the Land.why wasting 800,000 Naira in flat per Annum in a house that does not belong to you , A day is coming you will be ejected out of the house , that money in your bank account doing nothing why dont you get a land today and just start something on it ,Lagos Island/Isolo/Okota/Ikeja/oshodi etc was once bush remember , Look at OTA today it is fast developing .Yes when bigger blessing comes you can off-course go to Lekki/aJAH/Banana Island to buy a Property but right now with the cash you have on you try doing something , dustbin inherit vehicles /cars but your children do inherit your landed property ,i tell you it pays to have a house at least for the sake of your children, vehicles depreciate but house appreciates.The land is is not Government Acquisition
What are you waiting for call right away .My number is 08180640651, do you want to keep living a another person house til age 60 ,70 and 80 ,remember at age 60 /70 it does not speak well of you living in a rented Apartment having your children\grand children visit you , no matter the relationship with your landlord you must leave his house one day in a good way or in an embarrassing way , some are even referred to as chief Tenants having spent 20 to 40 years in a rented Apartment.
May Almighty God punish all land Scammers and bless the Genuine one .before you buy ,Do not be in a rush , come for Inspection/Investigation/verifications .
I would be on ground to help you .
What are you waiting for call right away .My number is 08180640651
Oni.
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2014
my number is 08180640651
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Plots of land and half a plot available .call 08180640651
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
08180640651 Call now,say to no being tenant forever,home is not built in a day,the money you call little which you spend at pepper \nkwobi joints with friends can be used better ,same friends would laugh at you at the end of the day,you will be surprised that same group of friends are erecting building somewhere without your knowledge,they would mock you and say: yeye old man,sebi na reckless way he used his money,dont mind him jare he would have built house 10 years ago ,at age 55\60 he is still tenant,hey dont blame your ignorance on destiny ,you dont have to be a millionaire before you start,just start,before you know it,you have a home of your own.God would help us all.Amen.
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by dudubody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
How much is a plot. Is at an far from obere
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
@dudubody, after obere you get to asore then to ATAN OJA bustop then we move in .a plot is from 350 ,400, it depends.feel free to call me Sir.
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some years ago IYANA IYESI was a forest no one would say he\she wants to buy and build a house\home today it is heavily populated,i remember ikotun- egbe\ijegun\ijeododo,ijoko,mowe,agric in ikorodu as well are once un-habitable,you can imagine how development has taken over these places,same now i am inviting you to a fast developing area ,be bold remove your fears call me now ,take a step and destroy that forces that want to keep you tenant forever 08180640651
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
08180640651 Call to make enquiry
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2014
08180640651 Call to Inquire.
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Call 08180640651
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Still selling genuine land,08180640651
Re: Genuine Land At Atan , OTA. by landgenuine: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2014
landgenuine: Some years ago IYANA IYESI was a forest no one would say he\she wants to buy and build a house\home today it is heavily populated,i remember ikotun- egbe\ijegun\ijeododo,ijoko,mowe,agric in ikorodu as well are once un-habitable,you can imagine how development has taken over these places,same now i am inviting you to a fast developing area ,be bold remove your fears call me now ,take a step and destroy that forces that want to keep you tenant forever 08180640651

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-mini Flat & Room Self Contain @ Olateju-vono, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos. / Invest In Our Landed Property In Ibeju-lekki,the New African Business Hub / Roofing An Event Hall - What Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.